True Contractors

Victor in North York
Victor in North York
1 review North York, ON

Driveway

My asphalt driveway had developed a bunch of pot holes and really needed to be replaced. I called around and found that Danny and Joe were a pleasure to talk to. They got me a quote quickly and while they weren't the cheapest, I went with them because they really seemed to know what they are doing. I was so happy with their service that I've already lined up two more projects with them: a refacing of my porch and a basement bathroom.

More about True Contractors

True Contractors is a residential construction and renovation company specializing in a full range of home improvements from Kitchens and Bathrooms to New homes, Additions and Restorations. Our turnkey approach and personal attention to detail ensures that projects of all sizes are completed on time and on budget. Please check ...