True Contractors

Reviews for True Contractors

J & M in Toronto
J & M in Toronto

Kitchen and Dining room Renovation

On a friend’s referral, my wife and I met with Joe to discuss our kitchen and dining room renovation. We were quite impressed with his knowledge of construction and his ability to integrate this knowledge with modern design trends and our existing structure. He provided us with a detailed quotation and step by step time frame, which proved to be a completely accurate script of the entire renovation process. The trades were friendly, very talented, efficient, and neat, and Joe was there every step of the way to answer our questions, inspect & ensure the quality, and keep the project moving under his tight schedule. The renovation was a pleasure to experience, and the job came out beautifully. It is our pleasure to offer our highest recommendation.

Alan in North York, On.
Alan in North York, On.

Basement Renovation

Having used Joe and his crew for my master bathroom suite renovation 6 years earlier, there was no hesitation in choosing them again when it came time to finish my basement. It was nice to see that despite the growth in their company since our last project, I received the same level of service, advice, and attention to detail that I had come to expect. Before starting, Joe provided us with a detailed scope of work, reviewed the entire process with us, and provided invaluable design advice. He was also able to obtain discounts for us on many of the materials and fixtures we had chosen. The project was run like a well oiled machine; The quality of work was exceptional, and it was very reassuring to see some of the same trades we recognized from years earlier. Once again we were pleased beyond our expectations with the finished project.

Victor in North York
Victor in North York

Driveway

My asphalt driveway had developed a bunch of pot holes and really needed to be replaced. I called around and found that Danny and Joe were a pleasure to talk to. They got me a quote quickly and while they weren't the cheapest, I went with them because they really seemed to know what they are doing. I was so happy with their service that I've already lined up two more projects with them: a refacing of my porch and a basement bathroom.

More about True Contractors

True Contractors is a residential construction and renovation company specializing in a full range of home improvements from Kitchens and Bathrooms to New homes, Additions and Restorations. Our turnkey approach and personal attention to detail ensures that projects of all sizes are completed on time and on budget. Please check ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?