True Contractors

Miss V Hillcrest
Miss V Hillcrest
1 review YORK, ON

Kitchen Renovation

The True Contractors team are efficient, responsive and as reliable as any contractor can possibly be ~ all highly important traits in the world of renovations as things can (and almost always do) crop up that aren't expected and are beyond the contractor's control. Communication is key so if/when something "beyond their control" occurred it was handled exceptionally well, alleviating the usual frustrations and disappointments that often occur with other contractors I've worked with. Their team of trades people were all highly professional, courteous and respectful of the household and all of the members in it (including too-curious pets!). They were timely and stayed within budget...except when my Pandora's Box of add-ons came into play as the project continued. I hired them to install a new heated & tiled floor...then added a new stone countertop & island...then new cabinet facings. Still, they accommodated each and every addition with no issue. The quality of workmanship was stellar, and it doesn't hurt that Joe & Danny just happen to be true-blue "really nice guys". I look forward to working with them again, which will be in the very near future.

mhg  in bathurst and wilson
mhg in bathurst and wilson

Complete Renovation

My husband and I did a complete renovation of our unfinished basement, including new laundry room, recreation room, bathroom, wall to wall custom cabinets, and home theatre system.

Danny and Joe were amazing to work with, responsive, helpful, organized, and creative. They designed and built our basement and took it from a dingy undesirable space to a comfortable, warm and relaxing place, great to hang out in for our entire family.

Justin Klein in North york
Justin Klein in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Kitchen Renovation

II would recommend True Capital Improvements (TCI) to anyone looking to renovate their kitchen. I would recommend them based on the following three criteria: 1) quality of work, 2) customer service, and 3) value.

In terms of quality of work, my wife and I couldn't be happier with our kitchen. There were some structural changes done (2 walls removed, 2 walls erected) and everything from the crown moulding, to the back splash to the flooring - it all looks great.

In terms of customer service, TCI is best in class. I was blown away by how accessible they were and how responsive they were. My wife and I were digitally connected to TCI, and we never felt that TCI didn't have our best interests in mind. I never expected this level of service in the industry.

In terms of value, TCI gets a thumbs up. The scope of work on our bungalow kitchen was extensive and I really think we got a good bang for our buck. TCI was on budget and close to on time (Christmas timing put a small wrinkle in the plan).

Overall, TCI exceeded my expectations. Doing a great job, on budget and practically on time is all you can ask for. When it comes to renovating other parts of the house, I won't hesitate to go with TCI again.

Anna in Old Riverdale
Anna in Old Riverdale

bathroom

Danny undertook a bathroom renovation from studs up. Though there have been some missteps, we arrived at the desired results, on previously agreed budget, and on time, plus he has put some personal time shopping with us for materials!

Bathurst & Lawrence2
Bathurst & Lawrence2
2 reviews North York, ON

KItchen Renovation

From Start to finish the job was don in a profesinal Matter. Any concerns we had were adressed imediatly in a very profesional matter. And the thing I liked the most was the fact that they aren't Satisfied until you are. I will and have recomended them to friends and I would use them again for my next renovation project.

Hope This Helps You In Your Quest For An Contractor.

R and A in North York
R and A in North York

Kitchen Renovation

We recently moved into our home and loved everything about it, except the kitchen. Through a friend's referral we got Danny and Joe on board. With their innovative way of thinking and giving us various options we were able to renovate our kitchen to suit our needs. When we walk into the kitchen, we love the way it works and looks. Their standard of work was beyond acceptable, they took pride in checking that every detail was accounted for.

Jeff L in North York
Jeff L in North York

Basement Kitchen

Danny & Joe were a pleasure to deal with when it came to renovating our basement apartment (anyone looking to rent a beautiful apartment..). We had a terrible experience with another contractor who worked on the basement bathroom & actually left us without finishing it. No worries - Danny & Joe showed up punctually to the appointment & offered some sound advice on how complete the job. Danny was always one step ahead & communicated with us on a constant basis. We were so pleased with the results - that we referred some family members to them.

J & M in Toronto
J & M in Toronto

Kitchen and Dining room Renovation

On a friend’s referral, my wife and I met with Joe to discuss our kitchen and dining room renovation. We were quite impressed with his knowledge of construction and his ability to integrate this knowledge with modern design trends and our existing structure. He provided us with a detailed quotation and step by step time frame, which proved to be a completely accurate script of the entire renovation process. The trades were friendly, very talented, efficient, and neat, and Joe was there every step of the way to answer our questions, inspect & ensure the quality, and keep the project moving under his tight schedule. The renovation was a pleasure to experience, and the job came out beautifully. It is our pleasure to offer our highest recommendation.

Alan in North York, On.
Alan in North York, On.

Basement Renovation

Having used Joe and his crew for my master bathroom suite renovation 6 years earlier, there was no hesitation in choosing them again when it came time to finish my basement. It was nice to see that despite the growth in their company since our last project, I received the same level of service, advice, and attention to detail that I had come to expect. Before starting, Joe provided us with a detailed scope of work, reviewed the entire process with us, and provided invaluable design advice. He was also able to obtain discounts for us on many of the materials and fixtures we had chosen. The project was run like a well oiled machine; The quality of work was exceptional, and it was very reassuring to see some of the same trades we recognized from years earlier. Once again we were pleased beyond our expectations with the finished project.

Victor in North York
Victor in North York

Driveway

My asphalt driveway had developed a bunch of pot holes and really needed to be replaced. I called around and found that Danny and Joe were a pleasure to talk to. They got me a quote quickly and while they weren't the cheapest, I went with them because they really seemed to know what they are doing. I was so happy with their service that I've already lined up two more projects with them: a refacing of my porch and a basement bathroom.

More about True Contractors

True Contractors is a residential construction and renovation company specializing in a full range of home improvements from Kitchens and Bathrooms to New homes, Additions and Restorations. Our turnkey approach and personal attention to detail ensures that projects of all sizes are completed on time and on budget. Please check ...