Ontario Pro-Pest

Reviews for Ontario Pro-Pest

Jeff from Toronto
Jeff from Toronto

Squirrels in the Ceiling

Heard scratching in an upstairs ceiling so called Pro-Pest. Peter answered the phone and scheduled a visit. Some squirrels had gotten into our house through a gap between the soffit and a missing brick. He put on some wire mesh and a one way door and the squirrels seem to be gone. He recommended a permanent fix as well which we will have done. I would recommend him to anyone. Very prompt, knowledgeable, and reasonable.

greengardenfloral@gmail.com from Toronto
G. L.

Wasp Nest Removal

Saved my life! We originally called another company rated very highly on Homestars who were terrible as they came without a ladder and asked to reschedule a followup appointment for late afternoon the next day. As the problem was an indoors wasp nest in our bedroom this was not ok! While out on errands I saw the Propest truck driving around with not just one but two ladders and called on the spot. Peter came that afternoon and expertly located (the other company had said the nest was in a place where it wasn't) and then destroyed the nest. Wasp free now and loving it! Very professional, prompt and courteous, would recommend highly.

Tea from Vaughan
Tea from Vaughan

Racoons in my Roof

I was referred to Pro-Pest by another company that did not service my area. I totally lucked out-- Peter came over on schedule and took a look at the site. He was polite and helpful, and clearly knows the pests he works to eliminate. He sent over Derek and his aide (whose name I'm sorry I don't remember) to put up a one-way trap and 'baby cone' to get the raccoons out of my roof. Derek and his aide were friendly, knowledgeable, neat, and quick. They did as thorough an inspection as was possible under the circumstances. They briefed me before beginning any actual work and confirmed the charge. They even appraised me on the state of my aluminium, which was much appreciated. The final charge was exactly as quoted for two patches and the one-way door. They asked me to keep them posted on any developments or changes. I have used other companies in the past (raccoons and squirrels have been a recurring problem for me) but this is by far the best, most dedicated and informed group I have worked with so far. They take pride in their work and also demonstrate concern for the animals they encounter as well as for the ecosystem they inhabit.

dk from Newmarket
dk from Newmarket
12 reviews Newmarket, ON

Pests in the Attic

We called Ontario Pro Pest when we heard noises in the attic.The gentleman came out and checked the outside for possible entry points. He put some sort of device to allow the pests to exit. Haven't heard anything since. We think we are clear.

Stephanie in East york
Stephanie in East york
7 reviews East York, ON

Fixing hollow front-porch column

Peter was very helpful. Our new neighbour spotted a raccoon crawling out of one of the brick columns on our front porch. Turns out it's hollow and squirrels were living there (the raccoon had moved out, I guess!). Peter patched it up quickly and gave us recommendations for a more permanent fix down the road.

pdp in North york
pdp in North york
1 review North York, ON

Yellow Jacket Removal

Peter is terrific. We have used him several times in the past. He is prompt, respectful, knowledgable and efficient. He has removed a frozen dead skunk from our property and gave us excellent advice about discouraging racoons. Today he got rid of a nasty Yellow Jacket Wasp infestation in the outside corner of my mother's house. I give him a full endorsement on several years worth of great service!

John in Swansea
John in Swansea

Pest removal

Peter arrived at our home ready for work within an hour of our call - on a Sunday morning. He diagnosed the situation quickly and explained all of the steps required to address the problem. Along the way, he even provided a few insightful lessons in raccoon psychology. His communicative approach inspired a high level of trust in short order, and his bill was fair given the short timeframe for delivery. A pest in the attic is stressful enough, with worries about damage, smells, and noise in the night, but Peter helped us understand the situation so we knew how and when the ordeal would end. It's also worth noting that he treated the animals with respect and compassion. And while I hope not to need his services again, I'd call him in a heartbeat for any pest problem, and I'd recommend him to neighbours, friends, and family.

More about Ontario Pro-Pest

Welcome to the Pro-Pest Web Site Ontario Pro-Pest enjoys a strong reputation among our many clients for the high quality, integrity and profesionalism of our pest control services. We can be reached day and night, and we make ourselves available to provide efective advice and a personal response to urgent ...