Touchwood Custom Solutions

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Puslinch  >  Touchwood Custom Solutions

Reviews for Touchwood Custom Solutions

1 review Milton, ON

Basement nightmare

I ask anyone who is thinking of using this company, to contact me first, I have evidence of Michael C's 'handywork' it speaks for itself. Disgruntled? of course, we paid for 100% of the job and received approx 25%
Workmanship was very unprofessional, drilled drywall straight onto our furnace duct work!!!!

joel in Milton
joel in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Basement

Michael completed our partially finished basement. I called him to give an estimate and he was very prompt in coming over to survey the job. His quote was very thorough and detailed. He pointed out issues with the basement that needed to be resolved (ie. electrical junction boxes), and offered to include his electrician in with the quote. In his quote he stated the project would be complete in 5 days, and Michael was complete in 5 days. He was very courteous and polite, and took the time to explain what he was doing. He made recomendations and included them at no additional charge. What was very impressive was that he called 1 week after completion to ensure we were happy and if he needed to come back for any touch ups. I would recomend Michael for any job, and will call hime again.