Ptr Carpentry Inc.

3077 Woodward Ave Burlington ON L7N 2M3
Carpenters
Ptr Carpentry Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 9 timesBest of 2021winner 9 times

Reviews for Ptr Carpentry Inc.

Anna in Mississauga
Anna in Mississauga
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Structural Wall Removal And Beam Installation

Paul is very professional and punctual. He was quick to communicate and the whole process was super smooth. . His team were very precise and did an impeccable job with the installation of two LVL beams for our open concept floor. The completion was done faster than expected. They also took the time to clean up after the job was done. I absolutely recommend Paul and his team to anyone looking to get this done for their home. Will not be disappointed!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Anna. It was a pleasure working for you on this project and we hope that the rest of the work goes smoothly. Paul

Serge Oakville
Serge Oakville

Removing bearing walls

Paul and his team did excellent job to remove two beating walls in my house. Great quality of craftsmanship, arrived in time and finished the job fast, excellent communication, fair price. Highly recommended!!!

Thanks for the kind words Serge. It was a pleasure working with you on your renovation project. Those flush beams make the place look great! Good luck with the rest of your reno. Paul.

LL
LL

Kitchen Wall Framing

We were in a bit of a bind time wise but Paul and his team accommodated our request and sent out a professional within 48 hours. They did a great job with everything and provided guidance after the job was done on how to proceed with next steps. They quoted a fair price and then did the work for that price. I would 100% recommend PTR to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Liam. I am happy that we were able to help you and accommodate your tight timeline. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

General Contractor
General Contractor
1 review Burlington, ON

Master framer

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Paul now on multiple projects. He is my go to framing company. I have had multiple projects needing his level of quality and professionalism and he comes through every time. Looking forward working with him in the future!

It was a pleasure working with you on your projects Mark. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Wall Removal

Paul and his team were outstanding as usual. This is the 3rd project that I've had Paul complete for me and he didn't disappoint. I had contacted him to have 2 load bearing walls removed and he was able to complete it in a very short time even with the extra footing work in the basement. I won't hesitate to use Paul again in the future

Thank you for writing this review David, 1st one of the year! It was a pleasure working with you on this job. There are always surprises once things are opened up but I'm happy that it was completed on time and still for less than the other guys :)

kwasley in Brampton
kwasley in Brampton
1 review Burlington, ON

Custom modern home build

Paul and the PTR team completed a 4000sq ft modern flat home build for me in South Burlington which involved 11 steel beams, 120 LVLs and countless cantilevers. From start to finish, they were competent and thorough. There were numerous challenges and changes which they tackled and solved with ease. The project was completed on time and on budget. Highly recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Kim. Your house was a fun one to build and it was a pleasure working with you. Paul

D
D

New house build

I found Paul on Instagram and in the bio there is a statement; "Doing things right and keeping it honest." I can tell that this statement is 100% true. The level of professionalism, attention to detail, willingness to help and level of care is above all expectations. I wouldn't be able to pull off this project without Paul. Paul and his team have done a great job to the point that the city inspector, while inspecting the framing, said "there is nothing to inspect here, it's above the code requirements." I would definitely recommend Paul to anyone that is thinking to build a house or an addition to the house. But, make sure you book him way in advance because this guy is a maestro of framing and people are lining up for his service.

It was a pleasure working with you on house Dima. It has been a year of learning for the both of us and the end result is a beautiful home for you and your family.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. After working with you for a year, a 10 star review and no complaints is the best we can ask for :)
I look forward to working with you again on another project my friend. All the best, Paul.

Bojan in Etobicoke
Bojan in Etobicoke

Pool house

This is one of the best companies I’ve dealt with. On time, precise, clean, no excuses, no price adjustment. Everything as agreed. I only wish other trades are like this one.

Thanks for the kind words Bojan and thanks for taking the time to write a review.
Good luck with the rest of your project. Paul

tpap31 in Toronto, Ontario
tpap31 in Toronto, Ontario

Pool house

Great workmanship! And a terrific courteous crew! Paul build us a beautiful pool house .....on time company and made suggestions onsite to correct architectural drawings to build us a terrific structure.

It was a pleasure working with you Ted. It was a fun build and a first for PTR.
Thanks for the review. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Paul.

Jordan and Cassandra
Jordan and Cassandra

Century Home Framing

PTR Carpentry is a great company to work with. From our initial meeting with Paul, to having the guys on site, it was always a positive environment. The crew works hard and certainly know their trade through and through. They made excellent recommendations where they saw fit. Our 100 year old house renovation was certainly not short of surprises, but this crew tackled it top to bottom with ease!

Paul is an expert in his field, and we look forward to having him out for our next project.

Thank you for the review guys, it was a pleasure working with you on your house. There were indeed some surprises along the way but everything was handled in stride with excellent results.
Your house is going to look amazing once completed!
We look forward to working with you again. Paul.

More about Ptr Carpentry Inc.

ptrcarpentry@gmail.com

I have over 22 years experience in all areas of structural framing including custom homes, additions, new second floor additions, basement framing, decks, new roof dormers, hand-cut roofs, levelling of floors, structural repairs, removing structural walls.

Unfortunately we do not do finish carpentry. This would include, door and window replacement, the installation of crown moulding, baseboard, doors, hardwood floors, built-in furniture and kitchens etc.

We are committed to doing the job right the first time and we achieve this by only doing work that we are qualified to do.
We constantly assist our customers with their projects long after we leave, this is why PTR Carpentry Inc has never had an unhappy customer and why we continue to maintain a perfect 10 rating.
Over the past few years I have completed several projects with Mike Holmes and we can be seen on several of his shows.
I also offer project management & structural assessments of houses. Whether you are in need of a second opinion, confirmation that ongoing work is being performed correctly or just need to find out the best way to approach a project. I can guide you through your project if you decide to be your own GC at a very reasonable rate, email for more details or send drawings to ptrcarpentry@gmail.com