Ptr Carpentry Inc.

Marine Drive Brampton ON L6R
Carpenters
Ptr Carpentry Inc.

Best of 2018 winner 7 timesBest of 2018winner 7 times

Reviews for Ptr Carpentry Inc.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Framing for addition

Paul and his team did exceptional work in framing our addition. We were well behind schedule due to delayed foundation work. Paul came in and completed all the framing for a 300 sq ft addition in 3 days. He and his team arrived early and worked tirelessly through the days. PTR is a highly professional company and Paul leads his team with integrity. He clearly has pride in the work he does. A highly professional team! Reminds us that there are still good people in construction who care about what they do!

Thanks for taking the time to write these kind words Sherri. It's unfortunate that the foundation guys messed up your schedule but I'm happy to know we got you back on track. I was a pleasure working for you and we wish you the best of luck with the rest of the project. Paul

Mr. and Mrs.Singh  in Brampton
Mr. and Mrs.Singh in Brampton

Two Load Bearing Walls Removal

This review is long overdue! We went through a number of wall removal contractors before we came across Paul from PTR Carpentry. From the get go Paul was very professional and he made sure to guide us every step of the way. His way of handling the business is phenomenal and very professional. We had two load bearing walls removed and the work was done in 2 days! Their work is very precise and very easily and carefully this complex task was done!His whole team makes sure everything around the walls being removed is kept clean and no dust goes flying away, this was important for us because we have a baby. They were always on time , actually well before time and made sure to clean up whatever they tore down! We highly recommend paul and his team if you want professional , organized , tidy and excellent work done!

It was a pleasure working with you Inder and your hospitality was very much appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words, good luck with the rest of the job. Paul.

Victoria
Victoria
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Azek deck

Had PTR over again to work on the deck project this spring. Work was done quickly, as always very tidy. Framing is of course of high quality. Tedious Azek composite installation part was taken to perfection, only Autocad can compete in accuracy. Thank you for another gorgeous part of my house!

Thanks Viktoryia, it was a pleasure working with you on this deck and it is a great compliment to your newly renovated house. Paul

mottsica
mottsica

PTR Carpentry: Site Saviour

Wow. Paul came in with his crew and totally turned our site around from a dysfunctional workplace where nothing was getting done to a cracking site where every day saw huge, perfectly built progress. Paul and his team are honest, self sufficient and deliver excellent work to boot. I can't recommend this company enough. There are framers who may seem a bit cheaper up front, but in the end you will pay more to fix their mistakes - not to mention the extra stress!! Save yourself the money, time and energy and pick the right company to begin with.

Thank you for this great review Monica. Your renovation project was a very challenging one but very enjoyable too.
I am always saddened to hear about framers biting off more than they can chew and it is even more unfortunate when we have to take apart everything that has already been built as this is a waste of time and money.
I am happy that we were able to get you back on track, your house will look fantastic when it is completed.
Paul

mark in Etobicoke
mark in Etobicoke

House addition and garage

PTR was recommended to me as a competent carpenter and framer crew. With 30 years in the building industry, I seldom see the expertise or professionalism that Paul and his crew demonstarted from start to finish.
The project was complicated with a challenging third storey roof tie in and a steeply pitched hip roof. The results were outstanding. I would have no problem saying that their talent and skill set is very high! I would say its a wise choice to select PTR and your trade of choice

Thank you for taking the time out of you busy schedule to write a review Mark. Your kind words are very much appreciated.
Your house look fantastic now that it's all finished and we are proud to be able to say we helped with that.
If I can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact me. Paul.

TO Customer from Toronto
TO Customer from Toronto
7 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Garage Framing

My neighbor and live on narrow lots in an old part of the city and share a mutual drive. Our 1930's small frame garages were falling apart and when we managed to get city permits to rebuild, I asked Paul if he would do the framing. Luckily for us he had a window of time. He gave us separate quotes for labour and material. Other quotes we received were higher, and used inferior materials. During construction I asked if the garage could be built with a vaulted ceiling. He got the go ahead from the building inspector and built it with no impact to the schedule or cost. He brought a big crew and both garages were framed and sheeted in less than three days. It would have taken me that long to order the material.
We are very satisfied with Paul's skills, and professionalism.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It's nice to hear that you are happy with the service we provided. I always try to work within everyone's budget and if the work changes along the way and does not take any extra time there is no need to add any extra to the cost. If you need anything else in the future please do not hesitate to contact me. Paul

Metric G.
Metric G.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Garage

Paul was recommended to me by another contractor, he stared when he said he would start and finished when he said he would finish. His crew worked with care and accuracy. I am very pleased with their performance and wouldn't hesitate to recommend and use their services again. Thanks Paul for a great job.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Louie. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. This was a challenging garage to build but Matt and the guys had fun building it. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Paul

S&R G in Burlington
S&R G in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Load Bearing Wall

We found Paul's name from Homestars with excellent reviews. Paul was quick to respond with a visit and quote. He arrived on site with his crew at the time and date promised. His team's work was excellent and the inspector was quick to close out the project file. PTR were courteous, professional and they left the site spotless. We highly recommend Paul and won't hesitate to contact him next time we have a project. Thank you Paul!

Thank you or this review. It means a lot to us to know that our customers are happy with the services we provide. I hope the rest of the work goes well and thank you for your business, Paul.

Jason from Woodbridge
Jason from Woodbridge

Basement Framing

I contacted Paul about framing my basement. He showed up the next day for a quote and we were on the way. He was very knowledgeable and had many good ideas. We even had him move a wall after it was completed with no problems. Paul and his crew of 3 were very polite and clean which was a big thing for me. Definitely a true professional. I would highly recommend him for any of your framing needs. Thanks Paul!!

Thanks Jason, your kind words are much appreciated. I'm glad the timing worked out and we were able to get your project moving.
Good luck with the rest of the job and if you need anything please don't hesitate to contact me. Paul.

More about Ptr Carpentry Inc.

ptrcarpentry@gmail.com

I have over 19 years experience in all areas of structural framing including custom homes, additions, new second floor additions, basement framing, decks, new roof dormers, hand-cut roofs, levelling of floors, structural repairs, removing structural walls.

Unfortunately we do not do finish carpentry. This would include, door and window replacement, the installation of crown moulding, baseboard, doors, hardwood floors, built-in furniture and kitchens etc.

We are committed to doing the job right the first time and we achieve this by only doing work that we are qualified to do.
We constantly assist our customers with their projects long after we leave, this is why PTR Carpentry Inc has never had an unhappy customer and why we continue to maintain a perfect 10 rating.
I have completed several jobs for Mike Holmes and I am a member of the Advisory Board for Jim Caruk's Renovation Contractor Magazine.
I also offer project management & structural assessments of houses. Whether you are in need of a second opinion, confirmation that ongoing work is being performed correctly or just need to find out the best way to approach a project. I can guide you through your project if you decide to be your own GC at a very reasonable rate, email for more details or send drawings to ptrcarpentry@gmail.com