Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Edmonton

Reviews for Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Edmonton

zaleheck
zaleheck

Service

Evan gave us terrific service unplugging the washer drain. He was very kind & courteous & went above & beyond the issue at hand. Checked the water heater & sump pump& outside taps. Soo appreciated. My husband is 82 & unable to do these things. I am 75 & pretty incompetent with plumbing. A fine efficient young man

Thank you so much for sharing such amazing feedback for Evan! We are so glad we were able to assist!

joysvit
joysvit

Excellent Service

Had a sewer problem, emergency call... came earlier than expected, resolved ... report sent to city as it was in the city line ... Exceeded my expectations!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business. Let us know what we can do for you in the furutre.

Karen
Karen
1 review Edmonton, AB

New water line and dishwasher help

Josh was very professional, very helpful and had a great sense of humor. I called this morning and Josh was dispatched within the hour and had my new water line to my Fridge and my dishwasher up and running within an hour. Great Job Guys.

Thank you Karen for taking the time to share your love of Josh! We might be biased but he is pretty neat!

myronz
myronz

Leaky outdoor faucet

Faucet leaked through the bib stem when turned on. I tried some Diy fixes like tightening the packing nut, nothing worked. Evan from Rooter listened to what I told him and decided to replace the whole faucet because the stem might be cracked or a groove may have been worn-in causing the leak. Job was done in 30 min or less. While shutting off the water in my basement, he also provided some tips on maintaining our Navien on-demand tankless hot water unit and left a flood buzzer in case our cheap plastic sump pump failed; no extra cost. Super friendly and explained everything he did in a way that I could understand.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are so happy that we were able to help you with your hose bib and give you advise on other plumbing fixtures in your home.

stevekun9
stevekun9

Toilet and sink repair

I had Scott out for a few plumbing repairs. He seems very knowledgeable and has good customer skills. Just an all around nice plumber and would definitely highly recommend him.

Thank you for the 10 star rating Steve! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience with Scott!

evelynvaldez in Edmonton
evelynvaldez in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Hot water tank

He has excellent knowledge of the product that he installed, and well explained the situation about the product and most of all very honest.

Evelyn, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are happy to hear that Andrew made it an easy process for you.

denash in Edmonton
denash in Edmonton

Toilet

Service person was very professional and polite and knowledgeable and had the job done in minutes.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with our technician! Have a great week and stay safe!

Tammy Buck
Tammy Buck

Drain blocked

My sewer was backing up into my house. Jacob came and checked my outside tanks, sent the camera through and discovered our septic tanks were full. He was very professional the entire time and great to work with, would highly recommend.

Thank you Tammy for that awesome feedback! We will be sure to give Jacob a crisp high five and applaud his good work!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Sewage backup

We had a sewage back up on a weekend, trying to resolve our problem. We contacted Mr. Rooter our technician was Evan, he was professional and efficient and helpful.

We are so glad that Evan was able to help! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your experience went.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Always Choose Mr. Rooter for Plumbing Needs

Mr. Rooter is a GREAT plumbing company! I’ve called Mr. Rooter a few times over the years and the work is always done perfectly and neatly. Josh replaced my shower taps and faucet as well as my bathroom sink taps and faucet and everything looks beautiful!! Also, because my house is over 72 years old, there were no emergency shutoff valves, so Josh took care of that and installed some. Everything is updated, done to code, and no more dripping! So nice to get rid of more of the “DIY” nonsense in my house left by previous homeowners. Thank you so much, Josh and Mr. Rooter! It’s this kind of awesome service that keeps me calling back whenever I need help with any plumbing in my house. I HIGHLY recommend Mr. Rooter to anyone!

WOW! Thank you that amazing review! We are pretty bias and think Josh is great! We are so happy you have had great experiences with us!

More about Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Edmonton

Mr Rooter Plumbing Edmonton strives to be the best plumbing company Edmonton has to offer! Our technicians are also drain repair specialists in the main drain, floor drain, & sewer drain services. Mr. Rooter Plumbing Edmonton provides 24/7 emergency Edmonton plumbing & drain cleaning service. Your plumbing and drain repairs are done right, the first time! Our local Edmonton plumbers will arrive on time, consult with you before starting anything, work rapidly and efficiently on the exact issues discussed while respecting you and your Edmonton home. For prompt quality workmanship and professional plumbers call Mr. Rooter Plumbing Edmonton at 780-429-3600 today!

Providing Fast Repairs & Maintenance in Sherwood Park & Beyond

Want a plumbing company that provides outstanding customer service paired with skilled results? Look no further than Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Edmonton! We proudly serve residential and commercial customers throughout Sherwood Park and the surrounding areas, tackling everything from pipe leaks to new fixture installation. We are your top choice for professional plumbing services in Edmonton, so do not hesitate to call us around-the-clock for trusted service.

We deliver professional and knowledgeable service here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing.
Reach out to (780) 429-3600 for an appointment.