Mr Rooter Edmonton

remar.mt
remar.mt
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bathroom pipe

My drain under the bathroom sink was leaking ..Aaron saw the problem and proceeded to fix and replace the pipe drain..We requested Aaron we like his honesty and when he tell
s us the problem and explains to us the work and cost .. Thank you Aaron!

Thanks for the review remar.mt! I'm glad Aaron was up front about the cost and the repairs and was able to fix your leak, that is how we like to do business. Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

lhlady
lhlady

Installation of new toilet

Scott from Mr Rooter was absolutely fantastic. Friendly and explained everything so clearly. Would highly recommend!!!

Thanks for the review lhlady, we really appreciate it! I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience with Scott. Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

Ejiro
Ejiro
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Problems with my hot water tank

I didnt have hot water. Pilot light wouldn't come on for me and I was worried I also had a gas leak. A gentleman called Scott came within no time. He checked for any gas leaks and got my hot water tank working. Scott was very nice and professional. He introduced himself when he arrived, had a nice big smile that can brighten up anyone's day and went straight into his job. I will recommend him over over again

Thanks for the review Ejiro! I'm very happy to hear that Scott was able to help you out and your water heater running again! Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

WMc
WMc
1 review Edmonton, AB

Repair leaking toilet in older home.

Our plumbing problem was addressed professionally, efficiently and with courtesy. So reassuring to have knowledgeable, skilled professionals tackle the challenges of 'vintage' plumbing and 'seal' the gap between vintage and modern plumbing. Great job!

Thanks for the kind review WMc, we really appreciate it! I'm glad we were able to help solve the problem in a professional manner, after all that's what its all about! Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

Steve W.
Steve W.

Clogged kitchen drain

We had a clogged drain which was backing up. Josh came in the same day we called, explained what can be done and how. He had to work to find the clog deep in our drain but found it, cleared it (and YUCK) and did a GREAT job. His customer service was exemplary and that of all staff we spoke to. I would recommend them to anyone!

Thanks Steve! I'm glad you found our service to be up to snuff, and yes, we do encounter yuck from time to time so no worries. Thanks for the review and thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

brianfhill
brianfhill

Kitchen drain repair

Kitchen drain leak and blockage needed to be repaired and angered out to clear blockage

Thanks for the review Brian! Glad we were able to help, thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

Susan
Susan

Sewer blockage

Scott did a great job and worked very hard to get the blockage removed. Normally after 2 to 3 attempts they give up but he stayed for another 2 rounds and persevered to get the blockage removed!! Very professional and communicated exactly what was going on through the process.

Hi Susan, thanks for leaving a review! I'm glad Scott was able to defeat your clogged drain for you! Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

Lorrie D.
Lorrie D.

Toilet plugged.

Service provided within an hour of request, and not deemed or charged as emergency. Plumber was friendly, polite, informative and very entertaining!

Thanks for leaving a review Lorrie! At Mr. Rooter we don't charge extra for emergency service because we've been there too! Rarely do these things happen at a good time, we get it. Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter Lorrie!

chrisld
chrisld

Sewer scope

Had a Sewer video inspection , the tec Chris That did the work was very informative , very friendly and Efficient

Thanks for leaving a review chrisld, we really appreciate it! You can learn a lot from a video inspection, I'm glad that Kris was helpful. Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

Rana
Rana

Leaking tub faucet

Scott was professional and kind. He made pragmatic choices rather picking the most expensive option first which is something I appreciate. He was knowledgable and took time to explain things I did not understand. His work was thorough and clean. I would recommend him to others.

Thanks for leaving a review Rana, we really appreciate it! I'm so glad that you had a positive experience with Scott, this type of service is exactly what we're aiming for! Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

More about Mr Rooter Edmonton

Providing Fast Repairs & Maintenance in Sherwood Park & Beyond
***
Want a plumbing company that provides outstanding customer service paired with skilled results? Look no further than Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Edmonton! We proudly serve residential and commercial customers throughout Sherwood Park and the surrounding areas, tackling everything from pipe leaks to new fixture installation. We are your top choice for professional plumbing services in Edmonton, so do not hesitate to call us around-the-clock for trusted service.
***
We deliver professional and knowledgeable service here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing.
Reach out to (780) 429-3600 for an appointment.