Mr Rooter Edmonton

Reviews for Mr Rooter Edmonton

sandra
sandra
1 review Onoway, AB

Blocked kitchen drain- blockage deep down in the pipes

Great customer service, came out ( I’m in the country) within 2 hours of my call, solved the problem, a pleasure to deal with - and a 3 year guarantee.

Thanks Sandra, we really appreciate the review! I'm glad we were able to get out before things thawed out more! Thanks for calling Mr. Rooter!

Melissatrudel83
Melissatrudel83

Sump Pump

Scott made it out to my service call 4 hours early! He was really friendly and extremely professional! It was a great experience

Thanks Melissa! I'm so glad we were able to sneak you in early, watching that sump slowly fill is not fun. Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

Al
Al
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Plugged bathtub drain.

Called in at 07:40 and by 08:20 Scott had arrived. He took a look at the problem and then gave me my repair options. He then got to work and resolved the problem. He knew exactly what had to be done and did it without wasting any time. I will definitely call on Mr Rooter if I have any future plumbing problems.

Thanks for the review Al! We do our best to get out as soon as possible so I'm glad it worked out this time! Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

Rothrock in Edmonton
Rothrock in Edmonton

Sump Pump

The service was prompt, quick and excellent. The technician was polite and knowledgable. The cost was acceptable. The service was prompt, quick and excellent. The technician was polite and knowledgable.

Thanks for the review Rothrock! I'm glad you were happy with our service! Thanks for calling Mr. Rooter!

Jay A.
Jay A.

Service - Unclogging drains

Did an excellent job fixing the clogged drains I had, furthermore went an extra mile by educating me about drains and how to prevent clogging in the future.

Thanks for the review Jay! I'm glad you are happy with the service! Thanks for calling Mr. Rooter!

jazie5
jazie5
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Shower/ bath

The shower/bath faucet would not turn off. The valve was broken and it was replaced. He replaced it quickly and now it works perfectly.

Thanks jazie5, we really appreciate the review! I'm glad we were able to get things fixed up for you right away. Thanks for calling Mr. Rooter!

krhaan
krhaan

Unplug sink.

Unplug sink using a jet flush. Plumber was knowledgeable and professional. Work was messy but it was totally cleaned up before he left.

Thanks for the review krhaan! We really appreciate the feedback! Our work definitely can get messy but we try to do our best to clean up afterwards. Thanks for calling Mr. Rooter!

billds
billds

Leak repairs.

Replace leaky 2 to 1 cartridge in the main floor shower. Repair leaky coupling near main valve just before meter.

Thanks billds, we really appreciate the review! Thanks for calling Mr. Rooter!

Dawn K.
Dawn K.

Plugged laundry washer drain

From the call requesting a service to the technician Kris came to the house it was a positive experience.

Kris was thorough with explanation and what the cost would be no hidden costs!

He set up and cleaned up leaving it better than he arrives beacuse the washer now works!

Thanks Dawn, we really appreciate the review! I'm glad you had a positive experience with us from start to finish, that is our goal! Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

Kandice
Kandice

Laundry Pipes

Wonderful service, Scott was friendly and worked fast. My washing machine is not over flowing anymore, so far so good! Thank you.

Thank you Kandice! We appreciate the feedback, I'm glad Scott got things taken care of for you. If it gives you any grief just let us know. Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

More about Mr Rooter Edmonton

Providing Fast Repairs & Maintenance in Sherwood Park & Beyond
***
Want a plumbing company that provides outstanding customer service paired with skilled results? Look no further than Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Edmonton! We proudly serve residential and commercial customers throughout Sherwood Park and the surrounding areas, tackling everything from pipe leaks to new fixture installation. We are your top choice for professional plumbing services in Edmonton, so do not hesitate to call us around-the-clock for trusted service.
***
We deliver professional and knowledgeable service here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing.
Reach out to (780) 429-3600 for an appointment.