Mr Rooter Edmonton

Mmahe8
Mmahe8
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Crack in the 90 elbow

Aaron did a great job, was very helpful and made this an easy process. Very happy with the service given.

Thanks for the review Mmahe8! I'm glad Aaron was able to fix your leak for you! Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

chinon
chinon
1 review Edmonton, AB

Leaking trap under sink, replaced toilet valve tank,advice on repair 2 other small items.

Work was done efficiently, with accompanied explanations,extras quicky addressed with no extra cost is

Thank you for the review chinon! I'm glad we were able to get everything taken care of for you efficiently and cost effectively as well. Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

gloria
gloria
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Clogged kitchen drain

I had a clogged pipe from my kitchen sink.Chris and Jamie arrived early the same day I called , gave me options, explaining them first- and did a quick, efficient and very neat job unclogging it. Couldn’t have been happier with their work ! If needed I will definitely call on them again - thanks very much!

Thanks Gloria! I'm so happy that you were pleased with the work done and with Kris and Jamie. Thanks for leaving the review and thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

quamman33
quamman33

Toilet

Great Job. Efficient and professional. Definitely recommend this service and would use them again. 5 stars

Thanks for the kind review quamman33, we really appreciate it! Glad you were happy with the service, thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

Dianne S.
Dianne S.

Clogged Plumbing

We called Mr. Rooter Plumbing Edmonton on a Saturday hoping to line up a service call for Monday. The dispatcher advised that Mr. Rooter offered a standard $40 service fee 24/7 which would then be applied to the cost of the work, once a quotation was received and the repairs were approved. To be able to book a service call on the weekend and not be faced with inflated emergency hours rates provided us with huge piece of mind. Aaron, an extremely friendly and professional plumber, arrived ahead of schedule on Saturday evening. He took his time to thoroughly investigate and resolve our problems and concerns. We will not only use Mr. Rooter Plumbing again, we will highly recommend the Company to family, friends and associates.

Holy moly Dianne, thanks for the wonderful review! I'm so glad that you were pleased with the service provided by Aaron. I'm also very happy to hear that you prefer our flat rate pricing because nobody chooses to have a plumbing emergency at 9pm Saturday night! Thanks for giving us a call Dianne, the pleasure was all ours!

Jan J
Jan J
3 reviews Quinte West, ON

Sump Pump

Our basement flooded due to a faulty sump pump.
Emailed many companies.
Mr. Rooter was the fastest, friendliest and most cost effective.
Will definitely be using them for all of our plumbing needs.

Hello Jan J, thanks for leaving us a review! I'm glad we were able to replace your sump pump right away to stop the flooding. Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

Heather
Heather
2 reviews Stony Plain, AB

Stopped drain

Basement bathroom not draining properly. Scott took the time to find the problem and correct it. He also made sure everything else was ok. Explained everything as he went. Very good job.

Thanks for the review Heather, we really appreciate it! I'm glad Scott was able to get things sorted out for you and explain what the problem was. Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

Angela_deakin
Angela_deakin

Sump pump replacement

Josh arrived within two hours of calling. He explained the problem and had the replacement part available to immediately exchange. He was friendly, polite and completed the service quickly.

Thanks for the review Angela! I'm quite pleased that Josh was able to take care of things for you quickly. Thanks for calling Mr. Rooter!

Leedembrowski
Leedembrowski
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Sump pump repair

I called Mr Rooter early in the morning after my sump pump had failed and flooded part of my basement. They arrived fast and got it repaired. Very impressed. Very professional.

Hello Leedembrowski, thanks for leaving a review! I'm so glad we were able to get your sump pump replacement done quickly. Most of us don't want a swimming pool in their basement! Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

Average j.
Average j.
1 review St. Albert, AB

Basement roof leakage

Very honest and hard working individuals. I found out about my basement leakage after I came back from work on Friday. I called this company and their plumber came out on Friday (same day) and the work was done in approximately 1 hour. Back to my normal life in one hour. Can't ask for any better service. 10/10

Thanks for the flattering review Average j, we really do appreciate it! I am so glad that we were able to get the plumbing repair done for you in short order! Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

More about Mr Rooter Edmonton

Providing Fast Repairs & Maintenance in Sherwood Park & Beyond
***
Want a plumbing company that provides outstanding customer service paired with skilled results? Look no further than Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Edmonton! We proudly serve residential and commercial customers throughout Sherwood Park and the surrounding areas, tackling everything from pipe leaks to new fixture installation. We are your top choice for professional plumbing services in Edmonton, so do not hesitate to call us around-the-clock for trusted service.
***
We deliver professional and knowledgeable service here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing.
Reach out to (780) 429-3600 for an appointment.