Mr Rooter Edmonton

Reviews for Mr Rooter Edmonton

b.buchanan
b.buchanan

Shower plumbing repair.

Two fantastic plumbers that really knew there job. Exceptional interpersonal skills. Very helpful and extremely professional during the entire job. This was the second time we needed a plumber asap and both times they were here quickly as possible and the receptionist did everything possible to schedule us assistance as well. Excellent team work from this company for sure...

Thanks for the kind words, we really appreciate it! I'm very happy to hear that we were there for you when you needed us and that we were able to get things all sorted out for you! Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

ZZZ
ZZZ

Plumbing job

Faucet in the bathtub was broken. The running water wouldn’t shut off. Called me rooter. Joshua was quick. Got the job done. Replaced a part in the faucet and all was good.
Appreciate the great service.

Thanks for leaving a review ZZZ, it is appreciated! I'm glad Joshua was able to get things fixed for you right away. Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

dggermaine
dggermaine
1 review Edmonton, AB

Clear clogged line from house to sewer

The plumber was very courteous and professional. He explained what he needed to do and the charges for service, then did the job quickly.

Thanks for leaving a review dggermaine! I'm glad that you were happy with the service and that we were able to get things flowing again for you! Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

Leslie
Leslie

Plumbing

I had issues with my shower faucet leaking. I’m always hesitant to call a plumber to fix it, I was just not comfortable of what kind of job they will do and the cost. I finally called Mr. Rooter that night and Scott came 30 mins early the next day on the set schedule and it took him about 30 mins to do the job. It was straight forward I was amazed by the service and Scott took his time to explain the cause and the work he did. I was very happy with the service. I definitely call Mr Rooter again

Thank you very much Leslie for sharing your experience with Scott! We like to educate our customers about their plumbing so you understand what caused the problem and what your options are to fix it. We think that this is the best way to operate, and I'm happy to hear that you agree! Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

jypittman
jypittman

Plugged sewar line

Our sewer line became plugged on Christmas day!!
I googled plugged sewers and came up with Mr Rooter and having noticed their trucks around town I called and someone answered (Christmas) !
We were leaving town to visit family so we made arrangements for the next day.
Our Technician, Aaron, called when he was 5 min from the house.
Very professional, Aaron asked a few questions and told us upfront about the minimum charges we could expect.
He then proceeded with running a camera down the line and determining where and what the blockage was. The line was then Rootered and flushed then inspected again with the camera. (very thorough)
The final charge for the work was as discussed.
My wife and I were very impressed with Aaron's meticulous nature.
I will recommend Mr Rooter to anyone looking for a plumber.

Thanks for leaving a review jypittman! We really appreciate it! I'm glad we were able to help you over the holidays, not exactly a nice time for these things to happen. I'm also happy that Aaron was able to show you the problem and the condition of your sewer, not the best way to spend Boxing day but some good piece of mind at least. Thanks for calling Mr. Rooter!

dconrad
dconrad

Bathroom plumbing

Change a valve that was leaking. Done very quickly and efficiently. Very nice staff and through

Thanks for the review dconrad! I'm glad everything went well, thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

JR H.
JR H.
1 review Beaumont, AB

Fixed a valve on the hot water tank.

Work was done quickly and professionally. The plumber was very courteous and pleasant to be around. Work being done was clearly explained. We would definitely use this service again but hopefully don't have to.

Thanks for leaving a review JR, we really appreciate the feedback! I'm glad it was a positive experience and I agree, hopefully you won't need us again for a long time. Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

Christal M.
Christal M.

Leaking pipe repair

The serviceman was on time and the leak was diagnosed and repaired efficiently and effectively.

Thanks for the review Christal! I'm glad we were able to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations! Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

wsmahlitz2
wsmahlitz2

Basement bathroom pipe

We had a clogged pipe in out basement, called in to get it fixed and within the hour there was a person there and boy what an exceptional job he did. Was very informative and went through the step by step in what was wrong and what our options. Super helpful guy.

Thanks for the review! Glad that we were able to get things fixed up for you in short order, that's exactly what we're aiming for! Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

ketchum.a
ketchum.a

Sewer line cleaning

Aaron was straight forward and friendly from the beginning. Hard to believe anyone could love THAT job the way he does, but he does.

Thanks for the review! Aaron really does love his job which is great for everyone! Thanks for choosing Mr. Rooter!

More about Mr Rooter Edmonton

Mr Rooter Plumbing Edmonton strives to be the best plumbing company Edmonton has to offer! Our technicians are also drain repair specialists in main drain, floor drain, & sewer drain services. Mr. Rooter Plumbing Edmonton provides 24/7 emergency Edmonton plumbing & drain cleaning service. Your plumbing and drain repairs are done right, the first time! Our local Edmonton plumbers will arrive on time, consult with you before starting anything, work rapidly and efficiently on the exact issues discussed while respecting you and your Edmonton home. For prompt quality workmanship and professional plumbers call Mr Rooter Plumbing Edmonton at 780-429-3600 today!

Providing Fast Repairs & Maintenance in Sherwood Park & Beyond

Want a plumbing company that provides outstanding customer service paired with skilled results? Look no further than Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Edmonton! We proudly serve residential and commercial customers throughout Sherwood Park and the surrounding areas, tackling everything from pipe leaks to new fixture installation. We are your top choice for professional plumbing services in Edmonton, so do not hesitate to call us around-the-clock for trusted service.

We deliver professional and knowledgeable service here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing.
Reach out to (780) 429-3600 for an appointment.