Seymour Home Consulting Inc.

4380 Harvester Rd. Unit 3 Burlington ON L7L 4X2
Home Inspection
Seymour Home Consulting Inc.

Reviews for Seymour Home Consulting Inc.

stevejacobs in Burlington
stevejacobs in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Recent home inspection with a mess afterwards

Joe did an inspection in our home last week and did not leave the home in the same condition when he left. Pot lights were not put back in place, electrical wall cover plates cracked and missing screws, small holes broke in drywall, ceiling tiles moved out of position, etc.

Joe showed a lack of care and respect in our home and I would not recommend him.

Daniel in Hamilton
Daniel in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Home Inspection

I have used Seymour Home Consulting on several occasions for various projects and home inspections over the years. I cannot emphasize enough how knowledgeable, professional and helpful they are. I would use nobody else for my home inspection. Thank you.

N&J Oakville
N&J Oakville

Home inspection

I used Seymour Home consulting based on a recommendation from my realtor. The gentleman that came to the house was professional, knowledgeable and efficient. I would definitely recommend Seymour for home inspections.