Eurotech Roofing

Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Eurotech Roofing

Reviews for Eurotech Roofing

roof repair due to high winds

Eurotech installed a new roof for us in 2005. Our area experienced high winds yesterday and many roofs in the area were damaged including ours. (shingles) I contacted Eurotech this morning and their Crew showed up and repaired the roof before noon for a nominal cost. Great service!

John in Mississauga
John in Mississauga

Roof Replacement

Excellent service and fine workmanship. Ilia was very helpful and provided valuable recommendations to ensure our roofing issues were fixed properly. The crew were very professional and polite and found some new minor issues that were dealt with before even pointing them out. Would very highly recommend!!!!!

Cidco in Mississauga
Cidco in Mississauga

Old Roof NO LEAKS - "NEW" EUROTECH ROOF 4 LEAKS

Had roof installed they came out and try to cut corners with bathroom venting and when they removed power vent they never terminated correct.. The first big rainfall came and I had 2 leaks, called them up.. They came told me not covered because it was TOO MUCH RAIN !!! 3rd and 4th leak showed up and they argued about coming out.. He finally showed up when I wasn't home, told my son that he would call me (he never did) and left without doing a thing.. Do to the nature of the 3rd and 4th leak I had to call in another roofer.. That roofer told me that workmanship was novice at best and that he took pictures.. Cost me $300 bucks to repair and $1500 in damages as I have to repair dry wall and repaint... My advice to you.. STAY AWAY FROM EUROTECH...

Roof replacement

I contacted EuroTech on the advice of a former contractor we worked and were satisfied with. A quote was provided and approximate date was given for a roof replacement. It was the hottest summer on record. When Eurotech arrived, they were prompt and a no-nonsense crew stripped the old roof and replaced it with a new roof in one long day. They left the property in order and were careful enough to cover areas that would be easily damaged. We were highly impressed with this hardworking crew and look forward many years of roofing satisfaction. Thank you Eurotech ...

Mary Lou Pollitt from Mississauga
Mary Lou Pollitt from Mississauga

New Roof

I had a roof leak and needed an emergency roof job. Eurotech came promptly, finished the job in 11 day and cleaned up impeccably. They suggested a ridge vent for better circulation and went an extra mile on further improvements. Thank you, crew. 10 out of 10!

Peter in Etobicoke
Peter in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

New roof installed on garage

I hired Eurotech Roofing this spring to install a new roof on my garage. They were very professional and did a great job, I was very happy with the new roof that they installed. I will definitely use them in the future and highly recommend them.

alex007
alex007
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Fixing 3y old roof

After recent storm I have noticed several shingles ripped-off. Called Eurotech to fix. They said no - it was too windy (actually more that weather Canada has reported) and therefore they will not fix it. BTW my house was the only one with shingles ripped-off on my street.

Eurotech simply provides you with crappy quality and does not stand behind it.

Homeowner in Alderwood
Homeowner in Alderwood
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Re-shingled roof

Contracter did not call in advance as agreed to schedule a day, He showed up unannounced when no one was at home. I wanted to change the colour. They did not return phone calls to change colour. Did not remove old tiles from side ledges. Left a mess behind. A roofing nail in the driveway cause a flat tire to my car and being 3 hours late for work. Broken shingles left behind in the back and front yards, and driveway.

Never returned calls after first re-visit and th mess was left up to me to clean up. The side shingles never got replaced and the side look very unprofessional.

There was damage done to the roof of my rear porch but I could not prove it as no one was home and contractors dinies it.