Eurotech Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Eurotech Roofing

Reviews for Eurotech Roofing

Dan in Etobicoke
Dan in Etobicoke

Strip old shingles and full replacement

We had Eurotech do a complete strip and put on new shingles They showed up on time were polite and did a great clean up They stuck to their quoted price and did a great job with no hasslesWe would recommend them to anyone

Stan in Mississauga
Stan in Mississauga

EuroTech - Appreciate fast turn around

Over the last month two extreme winds passed through Mississauga causing a lot of demages including my roof. The roof was installed in 2016 by EuroTech Roofing. Both times EuroTech responded and fixed my roof. Appreciate their professional approach in fixing demages.

Eurotech Roofing - shingles installation

Few years ago Eurotech provided shingles and installation for my house. Fast and terrible installation was completed for one day – while the other contractors in the neighborhood spent 3+ days per house (houses are approx 4,000 sqfeet each).
After completing my house, they did complete similar installation in few other houses in the neighborhood. Since then, whenever we have wind 60+ km/h, only these few houses have fallen shingles. All other houses used other contractors and have not had any problem.
For the first repair, Eurotech did send people to fix the damages for free. For all other repairs, they have been asking for money and ignoring the fact that the damages were result of the Eurotech wrong original installation.
My few neighbors and I have 2 options:
1. Let Eurotech (or other contractors) fixing the roofs and charging us multiple times each year for the Eurotech terrible installation, or
2. Find a contractor who knows how to install shingles and replace these 3-4 years shingles (pay full price again).

roof repair due to high winds

Eurotech installed a new roof for us in 2005. Our area experienced high winds yesterday and many roofs in the area were damaged including ours. (shingles) I contacted Eurotech this morning and their Crew showed up and repaired the roof before noon for a nominal cost. Great service!

John in Mississauga
John in Mississauga

Roof Replacement

Excellent service and fine workmanship. Ilia was very helpful and provided valuable recommendations to ensure our roofing issues were fixed properly. The crew were very professional and polite and found some new minor issues that were dealt with before even pointing them out. Would very highly recommend!!!!!

Cidco in Mississauga
Cidco in Mississauga

Old Roof NO LEAKS - "NEW" EUROTECH ROOF 4 LEAKS

Had roof installed they came out and try to cut corners with bathroom venting and when they removed power vent they never terminated correct.. The first big rainfall came and I had 2 leaks, called them up.. They came told me not covered because it was TOO MUCH RAIN !!! 3rd and 4th leak showed up and they argued about coming out.. He finally showed up when I wasn't home, told my son that he would call me (he never did) and left without doing a thing.. Do to the nature of the 3rd and 4th leak I had to call in another roofer.. That roofer told me that workmanship was novice at best and that he took pictures.. Cost me $300 bucks to repair and $1500 in damages as I have to repair dry wall and repaint... My advice to you.. STAY AWAY FROM EUROTECH...

Roof replacement

I contacted EuroTech on the advice of a former contractor we worked and were satisfied with. A quote was provided and approximate date was given for a roof replacement. It was the hottest summer on record. When Eurotech arrived, they were prompt and a no-nonsense crew stripped the old roof and replaced it with a new roof in one long day. They left the property in order and were careful enough to cover areas that would be easily damaged. We were highly impressed with this hardworking crew and look forward many years of roofing satisfaction. Thank you Eurotech ...

Mary Lou Pollitt from Mississauga
Mary Lou Pollitt from Mississauga

New Roof

I had a roof leak and needed an emergency roof job. Eurotech came promptly, finished the job in 11 day and cleaned up impeccably. They suggested a ridge vent for better circulation and went an extra mile on further improvements. Thank you, crew. 10 out of 10!

Peter in Etobicoke
Peter in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

New roof installed on garage

I hired Eurotech Roofing this spring to install a new roof on my garage. They were very professional and did a great job, I was very happy with the new roof that they installed. I will definitely use them in the future and highly recommend them.