Boss Leather

Ottawa Customer
Ottawa Customer
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Excellent Service and Beautiful Products

I wanted to write this review as I believe that this company deserves recognition for its service and the quality of their products. I am so pleased with what I received am delighted with the comfort of all the pieces.

I only recently found this company and because I was unable to visit the showroom, I relied on the excellent service I received over the phone and through email. Paul and then Robert gave me their full attention as I chose my furniture. I had a very good idea of what I wanted and Robert sent me photos of all my options and zoomed photos of swatches. I chose The Bolton sectional, a matching streamlined chair (The Manorwood) , and a recliner ( Prince Jameson) that was available on the floor. I wanted a tan distressed leather and Robert made sure that to send me the examples in different lighting so that I received exactly the colour/shade I wanted. I also opted for the down filling on top of the cushions. He waited patiently as I measured the spaces where each piece would go and answered all my questions knowledgeably and honestly.

Robert made significant efforts to make this for me in a very short period of time because my husband was having surgery and needed a good chair. Bruno and Adam delivered for free all the furniture to Ottawa exactly when I expected it (the day and time) and they were extremely professional, polite, and kind. They took my old couch downstairs and set up all the furniture with foot pads, showed me the features of each piece and then proceeded to reiterate that if I wanted any changes, they could be accommodated as well as explained the exceptional warranty.

The furniture I received is beautiful and extremely comfortable. I was impressed with the quality and workmanship as well as the design. Knowing it was a risk ordering something sight unseen/untested, it was wonderful that I received exactly what I asked for. Their attentiveness and uncompromising efforts to give me exactly what I wanted was so appreciated.

I don’t usually write reviews; however, in this instance, I feel that recognition for such a positive experience with Canadian Boss Leather is warranted. I do not hesitate to recommend this company if you are looking for exquisite leather, excellent service, and customized design.

Tony Lamello  in Caledon
Tony Lamello in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

My new esquire style sofa

Boss Leather
905-951-8884
18 King St upper level royal courtyards
Caledon
L7E 1E8

I ordered my esquire style sofa with Paul around 7 weeks ago and received yesterday . This sofa is perfect , it is a smaller style frame perfect for my condo and was delivered in a timely manner . Great work .
By the way the delivery crew was extremely polite and took away packaging for me as in a condo difficult to get rid of garbage and cardboard . I will be back for a ottoman in near future !

allcanadian
allcanadian
0 reviews Milton, ON

Uncomfortable and Did not get what I paid for

I bought a sofa with down filled cushions. I did NOT get what I paid for. Instead of being down filled, the cushions I received are hard foam with a thin layer of dacron. This is not a proper down filled cushion. At first I thought the sofa was uncomfortable because it was new and needed to be broken in. A few months later when I wondered why the cushions were still so hard, I opened them up and saw that they are not down filled at all. How could they possibly make this mistake when someone pays close to $5000 for a sofa???

Ultimately, this sofa is very uncomfortable to sit on. Even the foam they used is too hard. You can go into IKEA and their cheap $800 sofas are more comfortable than the sofa I got from Boss Leather.

I wanted to be happy with this purchase, but this has been very disappointing. Be careful when buying from this company, or stay away from them completely.

UPDATE: I actually emailed you guys and never got a reply back so I figured you had no interest in rectifying the situation. My receipt even says "DOWN FILLED" on it and I have pictures to prove this.

UPDATE 2: The customer service is very bad. When I made a complaint here, the company did not offer a solution. Instead of trying to fix the problem, all they did was talk about how great their company is. Typical salesman talk. My warranty is still good and I have my receipt. Can you fix the cushions?

Customer Review Very Odd
This Customer wants to remain anonymous I understand but not one phone call to us to voice any concerns is alarming. We make many products and have always worked with customers to make sure they are satisfied with comfort. It seems odd that this customer would rather right a 0 star and sit in something that is not of her comfort satisfaction. I can not speak for this client but ask yourself why all the 10 star reviews and this client without even giving us an opportunity to make this right offers us a 0 star review. Anyway her comment about be careful and do not shop here seems clearly aggressive and done in malice. We are a family business and have always prided ourselves on custom service and customer satisfaction and take offence to this horrible review. I have been doing this for over 30 years and have clients bringing re purchasing and bringing relatives and family friends to buy from us. Yet we have a picture that is clearly a Back Cushion with do not even have down in unless ordered special. Our seat cushions come in Down Filled 2 inch envelope but back cushions tend to cave in a become mis shappen over time. We have won Consumers choice awards, reader choice awards and even this very Home Star Award several times and never a 0 . I will let you the consumer decide who in the right here.

Wow perhaps a phone call after an email would make sure we received and could act on something. We make hundreds of sofas a month some with down and no down . Perhaps there was an oversight it Happens we could have been addressed. A simple email can be sent to junk file and not even be seen that has happened as well . Also still picture shows back cushion not seat cushion...

Kris in Toronto
Kris in Toronto

Bella Sectional

We bought a Bella sectional last year and love it. It has met all of our expectations. Would definitely refer the store to my friends. Thank you, Paul and Boss Leather.

MARGARET  & MICHAEL in Burlington
MARGARET & MICHAEL in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Leather Furniture

Boss Leather is a committed and caring family business, which custom made beautiful pieces of leather sofa and love seat.
The company staff are wonderful people to deal with and truly make you feel valued. They delivered our furniture free to our home which is about 90 km away from their business address.
We are elated that in this company we have found true friends and we plan to buy more goods from this company.
We truly can not thank Boss Leather enough for transforming our home. We have no hesitation to recommend our friends to deal with this company.

JBP from Maple
JBP from Maple

Exceptional Sofas and Service

We were referred to Boss Leather from 3 friends, who had recently bought sofas from them. We were impressed with what we saw, so we decided to check out the store this past Boxing Day. I am a very picky and sometimes indecisive, especially when purchasing more expensive, high quality furniture. Alvis and Robert were very helpful and patient throughout the shopping process. Alvis was super helpful in sending multiple leather swatches to our home and I never felt rushed to make a decision. We ended up purchasing a Chartwell sofa and matching chair and a half in a beautiful Old English leather. Got them delivered within the promised time frame and delivery was smooth. Thanks to Bruno and Chris for the great delivery service. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who wants great quality furniture, knowledgeable staff and great service!

Hi John , Thanks for the kind words and we are so very happy your enjoying your beautiful sofa and chair ! Love that special edition leather !

Sincerely,
The Boss Team

Clarence in Hamilton
Clarence in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

World Class Service

Great knowledge and service while delivering an incomparable product. My leather sofa is the most beautiful, comfortable and well built piece of furniture I have ever owned! I would highly recommend you visit their showroom and experience the Boss Leather Experience first hand.

Hi Clarence,

Thank you very much your kind words ! We are happy your pleased with your sofa as it is a reflection of what we do and makes us proud to hear such nice things ! Enjoy your sofa !

The Boss team

lalar in Caledon
lalar in Caledon
0 reviews Caledon, ON

My beautiful turquoise sofa

I had been looking for a mid century style couch for some time but found even the modern look alike way too hard on my back! I had been in a bad car accident and needed something that I could actually sit in and enjoy!

I was on the internet and found the site for Boss Leather. I instantly fell in love with a turquoise mid century looking sofa. I phoned up and got Robert on the phone. He was very personal and made me feel comfortable as I explained my situation and what I was looking for.

So it was then that I ordered my customized couch. I received it in B.C. just before the holidays. The colour was breathtaking and the leather is so soft and almost buttery like. I have spent many hours sitting by the
fire on that couch! My biggest challenge has been trying to keep my pets away from it as it took them no time at all to realize it was the most comfortable seat we have in our house. When anyone comes in to our house now I automatically mention Boss Leather and look forward to adding something else in the future.

Laurie Carr
Mission, B.C.

kcrayon in Toronto
kcrayon in Toronto

Exceptional quality AND service

The weekend previous to visiting Boss, I had nearly broken down into tears dealing with companies about finding a new couch - most didn't understand their product or didn't understand delivery, and it was beyond frustrating.

It took me less than an hour at Boss to find a new couch.

First off, the show room in Bolton is amazing and worth the trip. I was blown away by the knowledge of Robert, who helped me find the exact right couch for me, and knew IMMEDIATELY that it would fit through my door & elevator, which had been one of the things I was most worried about. There's a huge difference when you're dealing with someone who really knows their product vs. a salesperson. This being a family-owned business, it was clear that they DEEPLY care about their couches and know their stuff. I was so appreciative that he spent so much time with me, explaining the different grains of leather and working to figure out solutions to what I wanted and needed.

To top it off, the delivery guys - Cam & Bruno - were SO polite and quick, even dealing with the staff at my building, who were less than helpful. They also hauled away my old couch for a very minimal fee, which was another hassle taken care of. I was so impressed with my experience from beginning to end, and I can't think of many times where that's been the case.

The couch itself is FANTASTIC, and I'm so happy I invested in getting something that is such great quality and will last a long time. Everyone who has come over has remarked on how comfortable this couch is. It is truly worth spending the money at Boss... I've already recommended it to a number of my friends and family.

We are proud of Robert and his passion for the business. We are so happy you are pleased thank you again for shopping Boss Leather

Richardson in Saint Thomas
Richardson in Saint Thomas
0 reviews Saint Thomas, ON

Sofa & Ottomans

From the time my wife and I visited the showroom in Bolton until after the delivery of our sofa and ottoman, the service was spectacular.

At the showroom, Robert answered all of our questions and showed us many features of which we were unaware. He spent significant time with us and took our order, explained the time for construction, the warranty to be received and the delivery method. No questions went unanswered.

Within the delivery period told to us, someone from Boss called us and arranged for a delivery time.

Adam and Julian called us from their van approximately 30 minutes before they arrived. They were pleasant, polite and obviously knowledgeable. After quickly setting up the couch, Adam reviewed the warranty and how to activate it.

My wife and I were so pleased with the couch and ottoman, that we ordered a second ottoman by phone with Robert the following day. The price was the same as the first ottoman and would be available for pickup within 3-4 weeks.

We do not have any negative comments. Keep doing what you are currently doing. Everything is perfect!

Jill & Jerry Richardson

Thank you for all the Kind words we really appreciate your business and dealing with people as yourself make our business so rewarding

More about Boss Leather

Join us for our Massive Leather Sale save up to 50%

We manufacture custom furniture without the custom price. Our attention to detail is what sets us apart. Great furniture at a great price visit www.canadasbossleatherfurniture.com for further info. Over 150 models to choose. Leather Sofas all genuine leather. traditional, transitional, contemporary and custom. Hardwood frames are glued doweled and screwed and kiln dried, springs choice of no sag, drop in or eight way hand tied. Foam soy based eco friendly 2.2 density foam. Italian and German hides. All full grain leather.