Climate Change Mechanical

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Climate Change Mechanical

Reviews for Climate Change Mechanical

Lucy from Toronto
Lucy from Toronto

Furnace Lowering & Tankless Water System

Peter & his team did an excellent job lowering our furnace, hooking up all gas & exhaust pipes, and installing our new tankless water heater. After a stressful underpinning contract, he came in reviewed our project and worked with our duct supplier to complete our project perfectly. We were satisfied with the work, professionalism and promptness. We will be contacting Peter to connect our A/C in the spring. Efharistoume Peter!!

Bernie in Toronto
Bernie in Toronto

Air conditoner not working

Wow, these guys are probably one of the most honest and caring people I have met. Our air conditioner stopped working and they were very detailed, diligent and responsive with follow ups to ensure our problem was corrected.

If I could, I would give them a 10+, as they even provided follow us service to ensure things were perfect.

Thanks Mark and Peter. You've made me a hero with my wife and son!

Sarah from Toronto
Sarah from Toronto

Air Conditioner

Cimate Change Mechanical was great as always. We use them on a regular basis for our rental properties and cannot recommend them enough.For this particular job, one of our air conditioners was not working properly and Mark came out and fixed the problem. He was reliable, efficient and even took time to educate us on the the issue. Overall great service.

Thank you!

Very kind of you Sarah. We are pleased to manage all of your HVAC needs in your rental properties. Thank you for the business, we will continue this quality of service with you.

Elise in Hamilton
Elise in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Excellence Installation

I had an emergency heating situation on one of the coldest days of the year. After contacting 3 other companies in the GTA without acknowledgement CCM came through and fixed my furnace super fast. Mark was very knowledgeable, friendly, attentive and was able to locate the and fix the problem. I would HIGHLY recommend CCM company and will definitely be calling them with my AC needs come summer.

Thank you so much Elise, we were pleased to help you out and keep you warm :) You are also now all set up for summer with our last AC service. Kind Regards.

Album S.
Album S.

Air Conditioning

They're amazing! Super professional, prompt and efficient. Super happy to have brought them on.

Thanks, Album S. We are very pleased to hear that you are "super happy" with our services. Your opinion matters to us and want to thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.

Dan
Dan

Furnace replacement

Fantastic guys that know what they are doing.
Honest, clean, reliable and flexible. You can't ask for a better company.

Highly recommend them.

Hi mrdan1818, thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your thoughts about our company.

Bree in Toronto
Bree in Toronto

Venting for water heater

Truly an amazing company to deal with. Had to get my venting for my water heater up to code in order to have my broken water heater replaced. Since my water and furnance needed to be shut off, i needed someon to come in quickly to get the venting done. After getting quotes from a few companies and time frames, climate change mechanical was available the next day and gave me a reasonable and fair estimate. They showed up on time and realized the job was a bit more complicated and had to order a special part. Needless to say they were very accomodating to my schedule and even contacted me letting me know they could finish the job sooner than expected. Their work was impeccable, fast and efficient. Truly recommend for any of your hvac needs!

Bree, Thank you very much for taking the time and posting a review. We value your opinion and are happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expactations on your hvac needs. Your recommendations is appreciated.

Jcastiglione
Jcastiglione

HVAC

They are great. I would recommend them for all of your HVAC requirements... commercial property or residential. Thanks guys

Hi J. Castiglione, Thanks for sharing your experience. We are very pleased that you have been satisfied with our serices.

Joe
Joe

Dairy Queen HVAC

My family owns several Dairy Queens and our previous mechanics were not getting the job done. When I contacted Climate change mechanical both Mark and Peter had arrived within the hour. I was suprised at how fast and efficient they were at responding and getting the job done. They were very polite, and was so impressed with the both of them,that they now look after all of my families locations.I Highly recommend Climate change mechanical. Trust me, you will not be disappointed!!!

Thanks, Joe! We are happy to have provided our services to you and your family and we look forward to continue doing so.
And we are especially happy to help you keep all your yummy ice cream cold:).
We really appreciate your feedback.

Paul Goldsmith
Paul Goldsmith

Amazing Service!!

It was middle of winter and my furnace decided to stop blowing hot air out. I called Climate Change Mechanical and Mark had arrived within 2 hrs of my initial call, good thing because it was starting to get very cold inside my house. I was worried not only for my children, but also for the pipes in the house possibly freezing. Mark quickly identified the problem with my furnace and remedied the problem. Hot air blowing again! :)
Thanks for the great job !!

No problem, Paul. Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback.
Our customer opinion is very important to us.
We are glad that we were able to help warm up the house.

More about Climate Change Mechanical

Welcome to Climate Change Mechanical, a trusted provider of heating and cooling solutions across the GTA.

We offer quality products and professional service to ensure your home or business is in complete comfort. We are certified technicians that have a great reputation for customer satisfaction and reliability. We are a full service company that guarantees our workmanship at competitive prices. Call us today for a free, in-home consultation or quote.

Specializing in residential and commercial Sales, Installation and Service:

Boilers
Furnaces
Hydronics (In floor heating)
Tankless hot water
Power vented hot water tanks
Air conditioners
Ductless air conditioners with heat
Gas lines