Lawncare & Handyman 24 Seven

Review for Lawncare & Handyman 24 Seven

veronica in Brampton
veronica in Brampton

lawn mowing

I first contacted Frank last fall after I purchased my home. The lawn had not been mowed in weeks and poor quality grass and weeds had taken over both the front and back yards.

I phoned Frank in the morning asking if he was available sometime during the week. Well he came out that very evening and to my surprise cut the grass, removed some of the weeds, and put it all tidily in yard waste bags left at the edge of the front lawn ready for waste collection.

He did the same again this past Tuesday.

Although I am not in his client service area, I would certainly recommend him to anyone living in Mississauga who needs lawn trimming work done.