GeoFocus Mould Solutions (Mold Testing and Removal)

Mold Detection & Removal
111 Zenway Boulevard - Unit 29 Vaughan ON L4H 3H9
HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in Toronto  >  GeoFocus Mould Solutions (Mold Testing and Removal)

Reviews for GeoFocus Mould Solutions (Mold Testing and Removal)

Len in Georgetown
Len in Georgetown
4 reviews GEORGETOWN, ON

Mould in our Basement rec area

We had a basement wall leak about 8 yr ago. Only recently did I discover I was having breathing issues and I connected to that leak

After telephone and email consults with Adam, I agreed to terms and Lavar and Mathew were sent to rectify the problem.

Their work was first rate. Both were very conscientious and neat in all their work. Any issues I had (or thought I had) were addressed adequately and to my satisfaction.

Hopefully I'll never have a reason to call them again (for obvious reasons), but if I ever have a leak again, they will be the first company I contact.

Thanks to Lavar and Mathew for a job well done and to the folks at Geofocus for responding to any and all concerns.

Len,

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and your kind comments very much. We hope the contractor we recommended for your foundation repairs performed to your expectation. We too hope that you are not faced with future mould remediation projects. Please do keep us in mind for any future construction related projects. GeoFocus Mould Solutions forms part of TheGeoFocusGroup.Com. Our group provides a wide range of construction services (i.e. new construction, renovation, interior design, rendering, steam cleaning, etc.)

Len - thank you again for allowing us to serve you. It has been our pleasure.

Monica Kocsmaros in Toronto
Monica Kocsmaros in Toronto
14 reviews TORONTO, ON

Mould Removal in Basement

Everything was done to ensure the mould in our basement was removed completely. The team was professional and efficient. The pricing seemed a bit high, but may have been in line with other mould removal companies.

Loreen & Kay Stapleton in York
Loreen & Kay Stapleton in York
1 review York, ON

Mold Remvoal

Initial contact with the company was very impressive. A mold specialist was sent out the very same day I requested a quote. Justin MClennan did an excellent job in inspeccting our mold problem and provided extensive detail in the word that had to be done, the time frame and what we were looking at in terms of cost. We were then sent a detailed quote outlining the procedures, timelines amd equipment that would be used. From the day the project started, Justin managed the full project from beginning to end. He was descriptive and walked us through each step of everything he did. He made sure he kept us in the loop and was extremely professional all the way. Even when there were other issues that presented itself during the course of the project, he made us aware of it and also provided solutions to rectify the issue right away. Lavar Blake was also helpful in overseeing the project and suggested useful tips to help manage our mold issue, waterproofing and other house repairs going forward. This team worked so well together. They thoroughly did an amazing job including the set up and clean up and we would recommend them first above any other mold remediation company. Thank you so much Justin and Lavar for being as knowledgeable, professional and as thorough as you both were and representing Geo Focus with integrity. We look forward to possibly retaining your company again for future home projects.

Ed Shawcross in Burlington
Ed Shawcross in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Mould remediation in attic

Following extensive research on options for effective and lasting mould remediation, we contacted GeoFocus and have been extremely satisfied with every step of the project.

We had immediate correspondence from an enquiry over a weekend and a speedy start and completion date. Dry Ice Blasting for pre-extisting mould in an attic was performed with remarkable results. You will be amazed at the before and after appearance.

At each step of the project the team was extremely knowledgeable, professional and attentive to our questions and our need for documentation for a real estate transaction.

We highly recommend you contact GeoFocus and find a lasting solution that will leave you assured that you picked the right company for the job.

Shelly in Cabbage Town
Shelly in Cabbage Town
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Extensive mould remediation project in the basements of two buildings (including toxic black stachybotrys mould)

We had a very favourable experience working with Adam Altobelli and his staff at Geo Focus Mould Solutions. We interviewed several companies to conduct mould remediation for the basements of two buildings that had fairly significant mould concentrations due to water damage from a variety of sources (including leaking pipes and poor exterior water proofing). We were impressed by the references that Geo Focus provided and they agreed to match the best price we received. Their work was timely, on budget and efficient. They did a complete demolition right to the studs of our building and removed all mould residue and disposed of all waste. We have been very pleased with the results and our mould free basement has now been fully renovated.

Michele in Leaside
Michele in Leaside

Mould remediation services

GeoFocus was the perfect solution to our mould problem. From the moment I called the company, my needs were treated in a professional and timely fashion. The experts who preformed the remediation work were knowledgeable and treated all my concerns as a priority. I highly recommend GeoFocus.

Lee in Toronto
Lee in Toronto

mould removal

We moved into an older home and had a mould problem in the basement. We had a couple of highly rated home-stars companies come by to quote on the job, in addition to Geofocus, and Geofocus was 60% less than my next lowest quote.

Lavar Blake came to do the quote and he was the most pleasant of all of the other companies that came to do the quote. He is a very nice guy, very professional and to the point. He wasn't upselling on our fears in anyway. We had a new-born baby in the house and the other companies seemed to be using that to make the problem seem bigger than it was. Lavar was fair, and re-assuring.

The job was done exactly as Lavar had explained. They set up the containment area, negative pressure systems, hepa air filter in and outside of the containment area, the whole shebang... They made sure to have me inspect the containment area before they began, and they kept me in the loop throughout the process.

They removed the drywall on 3 walls of our basement bathroom as well as the bathroom vanity and disposed everything. They also sanded down a sauna (which they didn't charge for). They left the hepa filter running for 24 hours after the job was complete. They cleaned up after themselves and didn't cause any mess.

I was hesitant to go with Geofocus at first because I was taking a leap of faith not seeing any reviews online, but If I am unfortunate enough to have another mold problem, I won't hesitate to call Geofocus. I hope this review helps others to choose them too.

lisa rankin in Ottawa
lisa rankin in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

intense mould removal in the basement

We had a huge mould problem and this company was great from beginning to end! They took care of the clean up very well and gave us ample info and i would definetly recomend them to a friend.

Lisa - thank you for the post. Our team strives to employ the best mold removal, mold remediation and mold abatement technicians throughout Ottawa and Toronto. We do this to ensure the satisfaction of valued customers such as yourself. Should you and or anyone you know ever face a mold issue in the future please do not hesitate to contact or recommenced GeoFocus Mould Solutions. Ottawa and Toronto's Mold Removal Experts.

More about GeoFocus Mould Solutions (Mold Testing and Removal)

The GeoFocus team provides mold removal and inspection services throughout the greater Toronto and Ottawa areas. Whether you are looking for a mold removal contractor, a mold control company, a mold control specialist, a mould remediator, mould abatement, or mold clean up services, the GeoFocus team can assist you. We ...