GeoFocus Mould Solutions (Mold Testing and Removal)

Mold Detection & Removal
111 Zenway Boulevard - Unit 29 Vaughan ON L4H 3H9
HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in Toronto  >  GeoFocus Mould Solutions (Mold Testing and Removal)
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for GeoFocus Mould Solutions (Mold Testing and Removal)

Sara C.

We got a number of quotes for attic mould removal, one of which was from GeoFocus which I had found on HomeStars.
Laura, operations manager, was quick to respond to all my questions, and their approach to remediation seemed the most efficient and reasonable for our needs so we went ahead with them.
The job was scheduled in a timely manner, the technicians very professional, and I appreciated that they took great care to ensure our new hardwood floors did not get scratched. They took many pictures to show us exactly what they did inside the attic.
A month after the remediation, I had a roofer (unrelated 3rd party) come to do work in the attic to improve the ventilation. They also confirmed the mould remediation was done very well, which gave us reassurance that GeoFocus did a great job!
Thank you!

Giuseppe in Toronto

Overall, my experience with the Geo Focus Group was very positive. I had called them for direction on how to proceed with the removal of mould that had developed in my basement. The technician assigned to the job to assess the mould issue was very professional, informative and helpful. Thank you Geo Focus Group for completing the removal of the mould. They were fast, clean and affordable. I will not have any problems in recommending this company to others. The Technician provided exemplary service and went above and beyond the call of duty.

Giuseppe
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for allowing our firm to serve you. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation and positive feed back. It's been our pleasure working with you and in future if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact our office.

Was looking for a company to do some mold remediation. Called a number of companies for quotes and questions pretty much all of which were either really vague and evasive, slow to respond or never answered my questions.
Stumbled upon Geofocus group and I would say they're one of the most professional contractors I've ever dealt with. Laura the Operations Manager was quick to respond to all my emails, as well as she actually addressed my concerns and questions which most other place I found just danced around them. Most other places I found don't want to give you anything in writing either, they just give you an overall sense of what they do. Geofocus actually puts down in details what service you're getting which I really appreciated.
Met with one of the technicians Levar and he was honest and thorough.
I would have no hesitation contacting this company for service if needed in the future.

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review about your experience in utilizing our mold remediation services. As experts in mold removal and as a fully insured mold remediation contractor servicing the Greater Toronto Area we take pride in providing the best possible service both on site and in the office at all times. Thank you for allowing our team to serve you and the confidence you have in recommending our services to others. Should you ever require mold removal, mold abatement or mold remediation services again in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

I had a leak in my basement wich over time led to some mould in drywall to say the least let was a bigger problem then I realized . I thought I had fixed the problem myself years ago with just a quick fix we'll it wasn't done correctly and turned into a bigger mould problem that I ever would have imagend , through a reffal Geo Focas Group sent a technician over made me aware that this mould was very dangerous. They were very professional ,fast , and affordable mAkeing our home safe again ..thank you again from our family.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review in regards to the basement mould removal services we provided to you. Through the use of our dry ice blasting, HEPA filtered vacuums, HEPA filtered air filtration devices and a variety of other in-house equipment GeoFocus Mould Solutions is equipped to handle projects of all sizes. Thank you again for allowing our trained, certified and insured mold removal experts to assist you. Should you and or someone you know require mold removal, mold abatement or mold remediation services in the future please do not hesitate to contact our office. Servicing the GTA and surrounding areas we are centrally located to mobilize to projects in all locations quickly and efficiently.

Cameron Aiken in Newmarket
1 review Georgina, ON

Laura and Adam are the best team in the business. They answered my inquiry quickly and efficiently. They answered all my follow up questions quickly and in a very positive manner. They read documents I sent them and reviewed my concerns carefully before providing an estimate and suggested service for my concerns.

Adam arrived at my home with his helper. He was friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable. He spent more than an hour at my home. He did a walk through with me. He listened to my thoughts and concerns. And he ultimately decided that the service as quoted would not be helpful to me and my cause and suggested that I not pursue his service. He left without any request for payment despite taking 45 minutes each way to drive to me, enlisting the help of one of his employees.

I cannot tell you how impressed I was with Adam, Laura and the whole GeoFocus team. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone I know. It is rare indeed that I receive this level of service from any business owner and given that I'm self employed, that's saying a lot.

Job Price

Cameron Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was our pleasure in assisting you. Our firm is dedicated to educating and assisting clients. We strive on integrity and if we can help potential clients or steer them in the right direction we are happy to do so. We provide our clients with daily updates and photos. As a professional mold remediation contractor that services the GTA and we strive to assist our clients by providing clear and concise proposals, effective and affordable remediation solutions and prompt and professional service.
Thank you again its been our pleasure working with you.

Helen in Toronto

My husband and I needed to have mold remediation to be performed in the bathroom in our basement. We phoned a few companies for a quotation and Laura was the first to phone back within 15 minutes of leaving her a message.

The fact that she was at our house approx 1 hour after our conversation and her friendly as well as reassuring disposition convinced us, even before receiving the quotation that we would hire this company to perform this job for us.

We found Laura and the team at GeoFocus to be prompt, informative, competitive with their quotation and reliable. After receiving the proposal we were able to make an appointment within days to have the team come to our home to work on our bathroom.

Lavar and Khan provided excellent service. They were professional and had the job completed in a timely fashion. We especially appreciated Lavar giving us step by step updates on the job as it was being performed. He was patient; addressing all our questions and concerns honestly.

We were satisfied with the service provided to us by GeoFocus and would likely recommend this company to anyone needing their services.

Helen
Thank you for taking the time to write a review based on the basement washroom mold removal services we provided to you. We provide our clients with daily updates and photos.
As a professional mold remediation contractor that services the GTA and we strive to assist our clients by providing clear and concise proposals, effective and affordable remediation solutions and prompt and professional service. Thank you for allowing our team to serve you. Please do not hesitate to recommend our experts to anyone facing similar mold inspection or mold removal issues. Thank you again its been our pleasure working with you.

Lucy Balenzano in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

When we found a leak in our basement, we panicked and didn't know what to do. We were confused and scared of the complications that might arise. I spoke to Laura and she was very informative and reassuring. The next day, they were at my house assessing the damage and taking whatever steps necessary to make sure that me and my family were safe from any harms. Finally a company that actually cares and their costs are reasonable. What an amazing group. They are reliable, quick and patient. I recommend this company for all your requirements. Thank you Geofocus for making my home safe again.

Lucy,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We our a firm that strives on customer service that provides the best solution and recommendations for your project. No project is to small or to big.
It was a pleasure working with you and appreciate the feed back as it will assist potential clients in choosing the right remediation company for there project.
Thank you again for allowing us to serve you.

Jeanne from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Geofocus has twice cleaned us up, with two unrelated mould issues, once in the basement a few years ago, and now this week with upstairs damage caused by a leaky roof. On both occasions Lavar and his workmates provided timely, thorough, knowledgable and professional service. A great worker and a great company.

Job Price

Jeanne thank you for taking the time to write a review. This is our second time working with you and we appreciate the repeat business. As an IICRC Certified contractor we strive to provide our clients with efficient, economical and safe mould solutions and we hope we were able to exceed your expectations.
Our team strives to employ the best mold removal, mold remediation and mold abatement technicians throughout Ontario. We do this to ensure the satisfaction of valued customers such as yourself. Should you and or anyone you know ever face a mold issue in the future please do not hesitate to contact or recommenced GeoFocus Mould Solutions.
Thank you for allowing us to serve you.

Claire  from Mississauga

Excellent experience. They came to quote promptly and the work was competed around my schedule.My dealings with the office were friendly and informative. GeoFocus made recommendations on how to treat the problem and the technicians that came were very professional. They completed the work, called me to let me know and left things tidy. I highly recommend GeoFocus.

Job Price

Claire thank you very much for the review and thank you for retaining us to remove mold from your basement. As an IICRC Certified Mold Remediation Contractor serving the Toronto and Greater Toronto areas we strive to assist our clients to complete their projects both on time and on budget and most importantly - on their schedule. On behalf of GeoFocus and our certified technicians - thank you for allowing us to serve you.

More about GeoFocus Mould Solutions (Mold Testing and Removal)

The GeoFocus team provides mold removal and inspection services throughout the greater Toronto and Ottawa areas. Whether you are looking for a mold removal contractor, a mold control company, a mold control specialist, a mould remediator, mould abatement, or mold clean up services, the GeoFocus team can assist you. We ...