Delroy

Appliance Repair
Delroy is not available for calls on Saturday

Reviews for Delroy

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Exceptional service

Delroy was on time, quickly diagnosed the issue, explained what it was and how to avoid it moving forward, and promptly fixed the issue. Would highly recommend him to anyone needing an appliance repaired.

Thank you.

Geoff
Geoff

Delroy was great!

Delroy was great to deal with, told him about the issue with my front load washing machine, he gave me his honest insight and was prompt to head over and look into it. It turned out to be a small fix, would use him again!

Thanks
I'm glad you're happy with my work.

Jan in Toronto
Jan in Toronto

GE Washer repair

I called Delroy needing a repair on my washing machine dial. He said he would be able to come the same day. Unfortunately I was not at home when he arrived. He kindly offered to come back again the same day after his next job to look at the washing machine.

He came and fixed the machine within an hour. I found him to be very friendly and responsive. I am happy with his service and would call him again

Thanks.

David from Toronto
David from Toronto

Fridge Repair

Delroy is the best! Have used him on numerous occasions and he always figures out the problem quickly. On one occasion our dishwasher wasn't working and after diagnosing the problem, he thought that he remembered that this dishwasher had a recall on it. We contacted the manufacturer and there was in fact a recall. The dishwasher was fixed by the manufacturer at no cost.

Most recently our fridge wasn't cooling properly. We called Delroy and he luckily he was in the area .He arrived an hour later and diagnosed the problem and replaced the necessary part on the spot.

He is very knowledgeable and helpful. He is very busy as he is very sought after. However, in our experience he will try to get to you as quickly as he can.

Marina from Richmond Hill
Marina from Richmond Hill
9 reviews , SK

Kenmore Elite dishwasher

When I searched for an appliance repair man in “Homestars”, I disregarded the previous negative review of Delroy thinking that the majority of people recommended him as a professional. My mistake! On a first visit Delroy was on time, diagnosed the problem with my 2 year-old dishwasher (it wouldn’t fill with water), took my $70 and promised to come back with the new inlet water valve the next day. When he returned, he brought the wrong valve although he had my DW’s correct model number. After that he took my supposedly defective valve and said that he will bring it back the next day with the correct new part. Almost a week later I still had to wash all dishes by hand while Delroy kept coming up with excuses for not showing up at all. Finally he came with the correct valve... but without his tools! I gave him mine. Well, the DW didn’t work with the new valve ether. When Delroy said that he now thinks that the problem is with the “electronics” but he is not sure which one and needs to ask somebody else for an advice I said “Enough”.
May be Delroy can fix old appliances and may be some of his reviews are genuine. However I think that he is not professional, not responsible and not reliable repairman, who doesn’t even have a business card.

Nejla Botrie in Toronto
Nejla Botrie in Toronto

G.E. microwave

Delroy charged me $60.00 to inspect my over the range microwave. When he couldn't find the part he told me to buy a new one and he would apply the $60.00 to install a new microwave. I purchased a new over the range microwave informed him and to date he has stood me up 3 times with no phone call to reschedule the appointment.

Irene Bart from Mississauga
Irene Bart from Mississauga

Refrigerator repair

Our fridge was warm but the freezer was cold. I called Delroy. I have got professional advice from him, which allowed me to save time and money. I am very grateful and highly recommend his services.

Cameron in York
Cameron in York

Fridge Repair

Fridge was warm but the freezer was excessively cold. Called Delroy and he arrived a couple hours later. He assessed the problem and completed the repair in about an hour. Very nice and thorough. Would highly recommend.

Vadim
Vadim

Dishwasher repair NOT done

Delroy checked my dishwasher but couldn't find where it was leaking. He still charged $65, said try a few cycles, see where it leaks and he'll come fix it again within a month for free. Few days later I found a spot where it leaks, called him, he said he'll come soon to fix it. One week gone - no show, no call. Called him again - same story, promise to come, no show-no call. After at least five failed attempts I gave up.

Alex from Oklahoma City
Alex from Oklahoma City
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Washer

Absolutely dependable and personable. He goes out of his way to get the job done. He does not rip you off! He came back to my town even when he did not have to on the same day to get the job done.

More about Delroy