Cadd Concepts

Kurt from Caledon East
Kurt from Caledon East
1 review Bolton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I am proud and happy of our kitchen renovation that Todd at Cadd Concepts accomplished. I watch a lot of DIY TV shows and can say how enjoyable the experience is once you get one of those great candid and professional contractors. Todd matched our existing cabinets and granite for the raised island and bar. He installed a marble backsplash and under-mount lighting. I highly recommend Todd as a contractor because I needed honestly and his commitment to speed and service was perfect.

susan smith in North york
susan smith in North york

basement completion and deck build

TODD of CADD CONCEPTS is truly the ultimate in contractors....he builds dreams without the typical contractor nightmare!! Thus far TODD has finished my basement and built me a dream deck. TODD consistently demonstrated dedication to his craft. He is reliable, and takes great pride in his projects ...knowing that they are a reflection on him!! He is patient (even when you shake things up in the middle and want to change things) He comes to work with a smile on his face and adheres to a diligent work ethic!!! Furthermore< even when time passed after a job was done....TODD came back to attend to a minor hiccup. He was committed to maintaining his standard of excellence. Around this house he is known as the artist of the hammers!

Ron & Karen Stewart in Buckhorn
Ron & Karen Stewart in Buckhorn
1 review Ennismore, ON

Deck

We hired Todd to tear down our existing wood deck and replace it with a new deck (approx.650sf) made of composite material, with glass panels. Todd arranged all the necessary permits and did all the excavation and footings. He did and excellent job.

mike wonnacott in Victoria
mike wonnacott in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Unfinished basement

I had dealt with many contractors before and never quite had the good experience I was hoping for.

Until I dealt with Todd.

He took a completely unfinished basement and turned it into exactly what my wife and I were looking for.

Our uppper floor of our home is like a show home and my wifes quote can pretty much sum up the outstanding job Todd did...

" I dont think we will want to spend anytime upstairs after seeing what Todd has created!"

I would highly recommend Todd to anyone who has a vision and needs it brought to life!

Mike & Michelle,

Thank you for your review. It was my pleasure to work with you guys. You made it easy and I hope we will be working together in the near future!

Best Regards,

Todd Burke
Cadd Concepts

Dov Asher in Richmond Hill
Dov Asher in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Renovate the ensuite bathroom

Todd was highly recommended to us by a good friend and I am glad that we have hired him to renovate our ensuite bathroom. He is reliable, honest and a pleasure to work with.He comes in every day and makes sure that your job is done on time as promised. Todd has a lot of experience as the quality of work is excellent. He looks after all your needs from designing your project to colour coordination.
We are very glad that we hired Todd and we would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an honest and reliable contractor.

Leah in Maple
Leah in Maple
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Garage loft; Basement development.

Todd built a loft in our garage which has extended our one car garage into a fantastic storage area. He developed the basement of our home, and all who have seen his work are astounded. It is a true extension of our home, even to the bull-nose finishing of the walls, the paint he used, and the flooring. It looks like the builder actually did the basement at the same time as the rest of the house, only I think that Todd's work is superior to the builders! He built a kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, sitting room, two offices and a four piece bath in our basement, and it is truly a masterpiece. We would and have recommended Todd to all our friends and family. Should we ever want to do any renovation work in our home, there is only one contractor we would call...........

2 reviews Barrie, ON

Crown Moulding, Wainscotting and Miscellaneous Projects

Todd, as we have come to expect, is a thorough, conscientious contractor. From quote to cleanup, Todd makes us feel at ease. We are very pleased with the crown moulding and wainscotting he installed for us - even the painter we had was impressed with his craftsmanship!
We have had Cadd Concepts build our deck, install our back splash, and frame our basement/lay sub floor. Undoubtedly, we will go to Cadd Concepts first for our next major project.

Ron in Buckhorn
Ron in Buckhorn
1 review Peterborough, ON

Hardwood Flooring

Todd did an exceptional job installing 1,900 s.f. of hardwood flooring. He also custom made the stair steps and trim for the existing railings. Todd listens closely to what the client wants and offers constructive suggestions, which made our project go very smoothly. Todd also installed a new ceramic floor in one of our bathrooms. Todd has a good eye for detail and does not take shortcuts.

Not only would I recommend Todd for any project, we have hired Todd to design and build a 20' X 26' garage to be attached to our house.

2 reviews Barrie, ON

Framing

We had worked with various contractors for quotes on finishing our basement; many of whom seemed to not be in our best interest. We decided to go with Cadd Concepts. Cadd Concepts used a Cadd program to show us exactly what the finished project would look like before we even started! As it turns out - it was spot on.
Todd helped design and frame our basement. He was open to the idea that we wanted to use various trades to complete the job; in fact, he made some great suggestions/referrals for us. Overall, we are very satisfied with the work and Todd's input throughout the project.

Julie & Andrew, Barrie ON
Julie & Andrew, Barrie ON
1 review Barrie, ON

basement renovation

Renovating our basement was a huge decision for us. Based on these hard economic times, trying to find someone that you can trust, and not knowing where to start....it can be an intimidating experience at first. After interviewing three contractors, without a doubt Cadd Concepts was our choice! Todd was the only contractor that presented us with a 3D design of the ideas we had for our basement, a reasonable quote, and was extremely knowledgeable. We had an opportunity to view his work from other clients, and to speak with them as well. His work and references were exceptional. Needless to say, Todd was hired. During the time of the renos, Todd presented us everyday with a positive attitude, willingness to be flexible to our changes, and every minute worked to his fullest potential with an extreme amount of energy. Todd's timing was dead-on as he quoted us, and everything ran so smoothly. He was able to suggest things to us that we would never have thought of doing on our own, which we followed through with and are very pleased we did. All in all, Cadd Concepts did an exceptional job on our basement. Todd is a very professional, knowledgeable, hard working individual, with alot of experience. The end result....his work exceeded our expectations and we now have a basement that we are extremely proud of and enjoy every day!

More about Cadd Concepts

Expert Craftsmanship from the ground up. At Cadd Concepts, we provide you with a complete turn-key contracting service, from the conceptual design to the finished product! We provide specialized skills customized to you, your project and your budgets needs. Whether you want a small deck or a complete addition, Cadd ...