The Painters Group

Reviews for The Painters Group

phils in Markham
phils in Markham

Interior painting

Called the painters Group to do the interior painting they did an awesome job, very professional, detailed decided to get the walls painted but looking at the overall work I decided to get baseboards and doors done as well I will definitely recommend them to my family and friends

Thanks a lot Philips... greatly appreciated appreciate your feed back it has been a pleasure doing business with you.
Regards,
Silvia Cuccovillo

afbell in Toronto
afbell in Toronto

For the first time George let me down and charged me more than the written quote

I have always been impressed by the Painters Group but the last job was a major disappointment. First I was told that I had to pay an additional $600.00 because there was paint on the window that needed to be scrapped off. However that paint was there when I was quoted the original price and was disappointed that this was not noted when the original quote was made. In the end I negotiated the additional price down to $400.00 which I paid but on retrospect I should not have paid given the reason above. As important, the company has not come back for the touch ups - the most serious being caulking gaps which we had to repair ourselves. The worker guaranteed that he would come back the same day to do the touch ups - he never showed up except to pick up his ladders. I followed up with both Silvia and George, and as of yet, and I know weather plays a part in this situation, no one has come back from the Painters Group and it has been almost three weeks. A courtesy call would have been appreciated to update us on the situation - no call was forthcoming. My wife and I go out of our way to treat the painters with respect - even buying lunch for them and unfortunately we were not given the same treatment. I trusted George and we paid our bill in full - as they say buyer beware. We expected better from George and his company and we will no longer be recommending them in the future.

can you send us your address, this is Silvia.. I don't recognize what job is this... I don't recall receiving phone calls regarding this issue.... can you please let me know and we will follow up with you may be could have been a good idea that you contacted us so we could have this resolved, instead of putting a bad review if we have done work for you in the past you know we take pride on the work that we do and always try our best.
Yours Truly,

Anne Marie P from Toronto
Anne Marie P from Toronto

Commercial Office Renovation

We recently planned a full Sales office renovation from floor to ceiling. I knew it was going to be a big job and we still needed to run the company during construction. We have used George and his team previously on other plant and office renovations, so this was a great fit for us. I had a vision and knew exactly what this old 1988 décor needed, to be gutted. George made my vision come true, up front we planned phases so that we could still operate our Sales office, which was very important to us. New floors, new ceiling tiles, fresh paint and some modifications. Introduced us to a great office furniture company and everything came together! The Painters Group team was neat, professional and courteous. Quality and timeliness is the key to the success of all projects. The Painters Group has a team player approach and makes for great results. I highly recommend The Painters Group for all your interior and exterior renovation needs.

Thanks a lot Anne Marie for the wonderful testimonial greatly appreciated
Thanks again
Have a great day
Kind Regards
George and silvia

brock. S in Markham
brock. S in Markham

interior painting and minor plastering service

I had tpg come over give me a estimate and a rundown of painting my 1st floor (kitchen/ family room /dinning & living room / and 2nd floor hallway excluding bedrooms. I'm very please with the attention to detail and quality workmanship that was done I would 100% referral and recommend them

thanks a lot Brock for the feed back greatly appreciated, it has been a pleasure doing the work for you.
Silvia
The Painters Group

Rod McDonald from Markham
Rod McDonald from Markham

Paint hall on two floors, kitchen, family room,laundry room also repair extensive damage to drywall in family room before work could begin

Heard about Painter's Group through mutual Friend.
All work quickly and professionally done.
Painting out the staircase very conscientiously done and made a big difference to the entry hall in our home.
Work included priming and preparation of all surfaces and painting of all walls and trim including newly installed baseboards casings and crown moulding,
Very satisfied. Would recommend them to any who ask.

thanks a lot Mr. McDonald, greatly appreciated your feed back it has been a pleasure doing the work for you.
All the best,

tdoty in Toronto
tdoty in Toronto

Painting Jr 1 bedroom- highly recommend

The Painters Group painted my Jr. one bedroom condo. Absolutely fantastic company. They came early and finished really quickly. The guys were professional and the condo looked great once they finished. I will be moving again next year and will definitely call them to paint that condo as well. Can't say enough about them!!!

Hi Tracey,

greatly appreciate your testimonial, thank you very much, it has been a pleasure doing the work for you.
Silvia

ultra29
ultra29

3147 Shadetree Drive , Mississauga

Painters group has done various work for me for 10 years . They have always been very good

Thanks a lot for your testimonial greatly appreciated have a great day!!

adrian susa in Markham
adrian susa in Markham

stucco and painting

I had some water damage on my ceiling (which was stucco) and painted the same room , they removed damage stucco installed new drywall/re-plaster prime and re did the stucco on my ceiling , as well painted my room wonderful job cant be more please with the workmanship and time managed fo the job

Thanks a lot Adrian, greatly appreciated, look forward of being of service to you in the near future,

thanks again,

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

One floor and staircase painted

Estimation was done quickly and professionally by George. The painters team consisted of 3-5 people on different days. I had to monitor what is being done like a hawk because the work had a lot of slip ups: areas were not sanded/plastered as agreed, parts of the paint job were sloppy: paint marks on window frames, bubbles under the paint, part of a door was not painted, etc. Each time I pointed the issue, Nicolas (the owner's son) did an excellent job of fixing a (someone else's) issue. The rest of the team took their time doing their jobs and skipped steps, did some low quality job. Overall sanding and patching was done poorly, while painting of large surfaces was done well. Excellent job was done removing previous painting in one room and flattening the walls, however bubbles appeared after the new paint job was done. Where attention was needed to details (window/door frames, corners) the work was less than perfect. It was very time consuming and required me to stay home and monitor everything while it was being done to ensure that most items are actually done as initially agreed. I ended up letting go few defects just because I was tired of paint job construction feel in the house.

Summary:
George (as the owner and estimator): A-.
Nicolas (as individual worker and as mediator for all the issues): A++,
The rest of the team: C.

Hi Sergei,

thanks for taking the time to do a testimonial for us is our understanding you did had a lot of issues with work done previously and we did the best that we could to resolve the issues that you have with humidity and poor workmanship on plaster done prior to us.. in order to do a spotless work as you expected we should have given you an estimate for extra plaster skim coat which was not part of the painting job estimate provided, I am glad you were happy with Nick as he was in charge of the site and is proven that he tried his best to resolve the poor plaster/carpentry workmanship done at your place, unfortunately that can not be resolved with only paint if you are interested in getting an estimate to resolve the issues that you have with plaster and poor workmanship please let me know it will be a pleasure doing that for you as well, I am glad you were happy with the painting work as this was what we had quoted for, when there is perfection required on plaster and poor carpentry work extra work of caulking, plaster, skim coat is required, please let me know if you need us to help you with any of the items that you are pointing out as part of the painting work done at your place.

yOurs Truly,

Heather
Heather
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

My Clients Homes

My company is End Results Decorating. As an Interior Decorator it is utmost important that my trades are tops. The Painters Group are reliable, efficient, timely, polite, tidy etc...Tops for me! My clients are very comfortable having them in their homes. The paint work is excellent. Attention to detail in every way. I can't thank them enough for taking good care of people. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Hello heather, Thank you very much for the testimonial is always a pleasure working for End Results Decorating, We look forward to be of service again in the future.
thanks

More about The Painters Group

Established in 1998, The Painters Group® is one of the leading interior and exterior painting companies in the market today. We provide our clientele with custom- tailored residential, commercial, and industrial services to suit their painting and renovation needs. Offering unbeatable prices for top-quality service We offer very competitive rates ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Markham?