ALGOL ELECTRICAL

Reviews for ALGOL ELECTRICAL

jacob from Toronto
jacob from Toronto

general electrical

Igor gave us the best bid of three electricians we asked to do a small job. he was able to do the work the very next evening at a time that suited us best.
work was done very well and he was very helpful.

bruce shilton in Richmond hill
bruce shilton in Richmond hill
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

fixtures, plugs and odd jobs

Relying on Home Star ratings, we called this business and quickly received a call back; a reasonable estimate was delivered on the phone and Igor arrived on time and delivered exactly what we asked for in a professional and effective manner. No hesitation in recommending this company to others.

Tricia Edwards from Markham
Tricia Edwards from Markham

ELECTRICAL OUTAGE in 2 Bedrooms

I was very satisfied with ALGOL Electrical. Igor was very PATIENT and KNOWLEDGEABLE! And this is what we really appreciated. He was able to explain everything to us in detail. I initially was going to go with the $400 option but he explained the $180 option that would make much more sense, and he explained why. He was more concerned with customer satisfaction than profit. Also, he is the first worker with the best Hygiene. I couldn’t tell you how much workers come to my home and put a dirty tool set on my bed and their jacket. He put his tool set on the floor, and walked out the room to place jacket on the railing. I will call him every time, and recommend him to all my friends and family! Gave a small tip, not sure if people do that with Electricians but he deserved it!

Bogdan from Markham
Bogdan from Markham

flickering lights

I can have only good good words about Igor. He makes you feel that you are an important customer and that your satisfaction is more important than money. I called him after I exhausted all the possible causes for the flickering lights. He was able to discover that the problem was in the electrical panel, which, obviously, was beyond my expertise. His rate was amazing when compared with other quotes I got, which at the 4 hours he spent in my house I would have ended up paying double. I would recommend him any time.

Tony Fitzpatrick from Toronto
Tony Fitzpatrick from Toronto
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

rewiring older house

Igor and his assistant rewired a large part of our 100 year old house. He did a great job, was on time and minimized the holes in the wall throughout the house.
Like most older houses, we encountered some surprises along the way but Igor addressed them and kept the job on budget.

Erwin in Scarborough
Erwin in Scarborough
12 reviews Scarborough, ON

Change location of switch

Called Igor to change a switch based on previous reviews from Homestars. Igor provided prompt, professional service at a fair price. We would not hesitate to call on Igor again.

Ajay from Pickering
Ajay from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Upgrade electrical panel, instal GFIs, fix two way switch on stairs and add a two way switch to the basement stairs

For me the true test of service is how a company treats you after you have paid them and they have left the site.

I have to say, that Igor of Algol electrical comes out in flying colours.

We had quite a bit of work that was required as we had just moved in and had some contractors quote astronomical prices for the same job.

Igor quoted a very reasonable price and got the permits required and then showed up on time on the appointed day and had the job done cheerfully with no surprises.

It did get late which is why he came back the next day to finish minor fixes on the stair case light.

A week later I realized that my doorbell wasn't working and I thought it may had something to do with the low voltage wire that Igor had asked me about and I had no idea.

A phone call to Igor and he showed up and had my bell working in no time and at no extra charge.

He had promised that if it was work he had done, he would fix it for free and he kept his word.

I would definitely recommend him to all my friends.

The Panday Group
The Panday Group
1 review North York, ON

Electical Issue on a Sunday

Called Igor on a Sunday and he was prompt and amazing. Took the time and spoke to us and made us know what the issue was. For him to come on a Sunday at a whim was the best part.

prapti
prapti
6 reviews TORONTO, ON

Replacing electric panel

Igor was great with the job we needed. We had sparks in our electric panel! He showed up right away and did a thorough job, making sure the city inspector was contacted and our new panel was certified as safe! Thanks, Igor!

More about ALGOL ELECTRICAL

Full Electrical Contractor Services. Repairing Residential & Commercial wiring. Service Upgrade and wiring new projects. Lighting retrofit. Reconnect water heater. Comercial Electrical Maintenance. Troubleshooting and motor controls