Star Service Electrical

Mississauga ON L5V 1X8
Star Service Electrical

Reviews for Star Service Electrical

Private User reviews , ON

Outlet in garage, sensor light above garage door, external wifi cameras and repaired light and outlet in backyard

Rob did an amazing job in installing/fixing all of these items that have since made life for us a bit easier. Rob is extremely proffesional and most importantly punctual. We now have our go to electrician and will have him back for other work we’re planning for.

Thank you for your great review, I appreciate it very much!

Micheal
Micheal

Excellent Fan Install!

Rob was fantastic! The bathroom fan install in our condo posed some interesting challenges. Rob was on time, informed, tidy, and provided quality workmanship. I would highly recommend him for this and all other electrical work (coming soon to our condo!)

It was a pleasure working on this project. Thanks for the great review.

Rick in Caledon
Rick in Caledon
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Camera installation, deck lighting, alarm upgrade

I would like to post this review as an assurance to whom ever is thinking
of using Star Service. I had a great experience with Rob, he was professional, listened to my ideas and was able to suggest other cost effective ways in completing my tasks. He was able to for see potential problems and suggest changes. My deck lighting looks phenomenal, my camera installation works great with peace of mind in and out of my house. The traits that come to mind with using Rob from Star Service is reliable, knowledgeable, punctual, very organized, clean and above all reasonably priced.

It was my pleasure, thanks for your kind words.

Stephen
Stephen

Exterior Lights and Security Camera Installation

The estimate from Star Service Electrical appeared a little higher than two other competitive quotes. However, it was clearly documented and sufficiently descriptive for me to see that the estimate really did define the job we needed done. This attention to detail and professionalism were clearly evident throughout the subsequent work too. Rob and his son, Stavros, installed two exterior light fixtures, rejuvenated eight old exterior security lights and replaced my old security camera. They were very punctual, effective and efficient. Days later, when one of the lights needed adjustment, Rob responded very quickly. We are very pleased with all of the work that they performed and would not hesitate to contact them again.

It was a great pleasure. Customer service and satisfaction is very important to our business. Thanks for the great review.

Scot in Toronto
Scot in Toronto

Multi unit outdoor wiring

We had Rob come out and clean up all out outdoor wiring, replace many motion sensors, install an outdoor outlet and add a panel to our garage on a multi unit house. He was timely, professional and clearly passionate about what he does. He has a respect for safety and honesty. Would highly recommend him.

It was a true pleasure working with you. Thank you for that awesome review.

dennismoore017
dennismoore017

Outdoor outlet, additional basement outlet instsll

Rob is extremely knowledgeable, tidy, with great attention to detail. I had him install a few outlets (external, basement). He took his time to make sure the job was done right. I now have a go-to electrician. A+ service!

Thank you for the great review. Looking forward to working with you again in the near future!

Colin in Toronto
Colin in Toronto

Wall outlet installed

Rob was great to deal with, showed up exactly when he said he would, and installed the wall outlet with no issues.

Have already spoken to him about another project, would definitely recommend.

It was a real pleasure, Thank you the great review.

Cristina
Cristina
1 review , ON

Pot lights install, general electrical

Rob was very professional and polite. Clean work and super knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend Star Service Electrical!

Thank you for your generous review.

Dkawshy in Mississauga
Dkawshy in Mississauga

Electrical service

Rob did an amazing job with repairing our outlets in our home. He ensured that his job was finished with the utmost quality. Rob was punctual, very friendly, and proffesional. I am very satisfied with his work and could not be happier. Job well done, Rob!

Thank you! It was a great project. I take great pride in quality and satisfaction.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Installation of pot lights and dimmer switches in our kitchen

Star Service Electrical provided excellent service. Rob responded very quickly to my request for a quote, helped identify what products I needed and completed the installation promptly and professionally.

We are extremely pleased with Rob's work and recommend him without hesitation.

Thanks, It was a real pleasure providing the right solution and working with you.

More about Star Service Electrical

Master Electrician licensed ECRA/ESA #7013209
Licensed 25 years in residential, commercial and Industrial installations.

$$$ Great price!
Quality Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Fully licensed with insured employees and $5 Million liability Insurance

No job too small!
Fix those nagging electrical issues today!

Fuse Panel replacement/upgrades.

All types of lighting installations including automation, zwave, insteon and more.

Renovation specials, bulk pricing.
New custom electrical installations.

Specialists in water damage restoration of electrical equipment.

EV chargers repair and installations

Pay with all major credit cards for your convenience.

Free estimates on the spot.

Visit us at www.starserviceelectrical.ca