20 Camden Street Toronto ON M5V 1V1

Reviews for Inner City Moving

Justin anderson in Toronto
Justin anderson in Toronto

Excellent service quick and fast delivery

Amazing service, no hassle, no issues, and cheaper rate. We did not have anybody to go with the van, but the driver took care of everything and made our shifting a happy experience. Go for it, others are only making money.

Justin thanks for this positive review. It means a lot to us at inner city moving. Our customers are #1. thanks.

Samir
Samir
1 review Ottawa, ON

Thank you guys so much for making my day stress free

These people are great, This was a very moving experience to do business with Inner City Moving. I was very impressed with the service, professionalism, expertise and peace of mind they gave me.

Very nice of you Samir. This means a lot to us at inner city moving. Enjoy.

Ans
Ans

Excellent communication and very easy to deal with.

These guys were fabulous. I read the reviews for this company, so I expected the best service. And they definitely delivered. I know for sure that the next time that I move that I will go with this company.

Ans thanks for this fabulous feedback. my team will be deleted.

kristen brown
kristen brown
1 review Ottawa, ON

He is trustworthy & honest

We recently moved from BC to ON with Inner City Moving and they were an absolute live saver. We needed help in a pinch and they did everything they could to help us out. The drivers, movers, and staff were patient and professional. Our stuff was packed well, delivered on time, and we were kept up to date every step of the way. Can't recommend them enough.

Thanks for this positive review Kisten, Enjoy your new home.

Jhon Parker in Toronto
Jhon Parker in Toronto

They did a great job moving my stuff to my new apartmen

They did a great job moving my stuff to my new apartment. Very professional friendly guys. They had a long hike from my first apartment to where they could park and then had to carry up three flights at my new place but we're good natured about it the whole time. They wrapped all my furniture for me and took care arranging items on their truck to keep everything safe.

I have moved today and their service was fantastic

I have moved today and their service was fantastic! Really friendly guys and flawless service. They will take care of your moving, you just need to pack your stuff. I would love to recommend Paul without doubt. Best moving experience ever.

Thanks for the kind word. It's a blessing to get this kind of love from our customers. Enjoy your new home.

Gill Rose in Toronto
Gill Rose in Toronto

This is probably my favorite experience with moving

416-656-8924
548 Northcliffe Blvd.
Toronto
M6E 3L7

This is probably my favorite experience with moving. They were professional, on time and extremely hardworking. We moved in the middle of summer to a 3rd floor, having lots heavy furniture, they didn't take much breaks and get it done very quickly.
I got a case of water for them, and they really appreciated that. So if you are moving in the summer, get them some coke or water, they are just so great.

Thanks for this good feedback, At inner city moving we work hard for our customer. Enjoy your new home.

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto

These guys were fabulous

Thanks for the positive review Gary, I happy your experience was a positive one, At inner city moving doing a good job every time is job one. enjoy your new home.

Mark Reyes in Toronto
Mark Reyes in Toronto

We felt very comfortable with the team moving our furniture to a storage unit

Paul and the team were great! They were efficient and quick. We felt very comfortable with the team moving our furniture to a storage unit. They wrapped all of our furniture and made sure everything we had was handled with care. We will be using them again to move our furniture to our new home soon. We are very happy to have found them ! Thank you!

thanks for the positive review Mark for your kind words, It means a lot. I so glad your experience with Inner city moving was positive and fulfilling. Enjoy your new home.

DISCUSTING  in Etobicoke
DISCUSTING in Etobicoke

MOVING

First the guys were one hour late. Then it took longer than what I was quoted. Then they broke an antique table plus antique dishes. They were wrapped very well in bubbles but the way they were throwing my furniture around it was appalling. The antique dishes have been posted on Facebook. Kijiji. And let it go. I have been trying to sell them. They have never been used and now I can't sell the 98 pieces of antique dishes. I have lung cancer and on a disability and you don't get much from them. I am going to global news to share my story and show all the damages that they did. And the owner Paul is not retuning my emails. I hope no one uses this horrible company to move.

I am truly sorry you had a bad experience with inner city moving. Sorry the mover were late but they did call in advance and inform you that they were running late.

On moving day the movers did point out to you that the table leg was shaky and weak before they moved it. As it turns out the leg fell of during the move. It's not our intention to break your table or any of your furniture for that matter. The table leg was already broken and just fell off during the move as explained.

We don't cover pack boxes, because we didn't pack or know how they were pack. This is the first time broken dishes are mentioned. In your corresponding with us you never mention broken dishes until now.

As agreed, your move was base on an hourly rate. Base on your feedback, you were quoted 3 to 4 hours to complete the move. The job took 4 hours witch is in the ballpark quoted. Please check your email.

I will look into this further and see if there is anything we are missing from a management standpoint. If you would like to discuss this further with us, you can reach us at 416-656-8924 or email work.

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in.
Description: We offer full/partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door...
your local mover.