Inner City Moving

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Inner City Moving

Reviews for Inner City Moving

Jackie in Oshawa
2 reviews MARKHAM, ON

I chose Innercity because a friend recommended them. We were moving a four bedroom house with a lot of stuff - we'd lived in the same place for 10 years so we had a full basement, garage and shed in addition to the usual furniture. It was very daunting to move all that stuff from Collingwood to the city. PLUS we had to move the stuff to storage for a couple of days as we couldn't take possession of our new house right away.

Without Paul and Innercity Moving I don't know HOW we would have managed it all. Paul organized us all! He went through the whole plan when we booked with him and then called a few days beforfe to ensure we were ready to go.

We weren't as ready as we'd planned on the day, but again, Paul whipped us all in order. He provided packing supplies, blankets, bubble wrap and wardrobe boxes. Covered the carpets so that they didn't get destroyed. It went as well as possible. It was a long tough day but he and his movers kept going and were friendly, polite and hard-working. I really appreciate the job they did.

He arrived with our stuff in Toronto on time and he and his team were so helpful with setting things up. The beds and all the other things they had dismantled were properly set up in our new home.

I truly appreciate Innercity Moving and would highly recommend them, especially if you have a lot of stuff and a complicated move like ours was. Moving is a a lot of work and is so difficult, but I really know it would have been worse without Innercity moving.

Thank you Paul, Andre, Malcolm, Noah and Alfie!

Just wanted to say thanks for the positive review. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and to maintain our high standard. When we receive positive reviews from our treasured customers like your self it shows we are doing a good job and inspire us to work even harder. Again thanks and hope to here from you in the future.

Arlene in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Choosing Inner City Moving was a terrible decison. The packers were very late and they did not pack our whole house, as they were contracted to. They did not pack things properly and we had broken belongings. The could not write English and so we do not know what is even in the boxes. The movers were late, banged up our furnature, and tossed around boxes of glassware like they were boxes of books. They did not put the boxes in the rooms they were marked for. They threw the furnature and boxes into the room leaving no space to move, and with a total disregard for our things. They expected to be fed all day. They did not fulfil their contract and then proceeded to charge us much more than the quote was. We payed for paking supplies and the materials were used boxes. The worst experience. Moving is not fun and using this company made it much worst. I would never, ever use this company again.

The packers did arrive late that morning, and I apologized, but this had nothing to do with the fact they spent two 15 hour days packing a 3 bed room house. We had planed for only one day of packing. At the end of the packing and moving job, 3 full days had transpired. We caused $50 worth of damages. My insurance company refused to send someone out, so we paid for the damages. The issue here has nothing to do with having been late, nothing to do with any language difficulties, nothing to do with banged up furniture and tossing boxes around,(never happened) nothing to do with expected to be fed. (They offered to buy us pizza) and nothing to do with used boxes. However, it did have something to do with leaving no space, There was so much contents, we needed a 28ft truck that was loaded twice with 6 men. No room to move around in the house because of so many boxes and furniture and with less space in the new home. We did set up beds and furniture to the best we could given the conditions. we follow through with our part of the commitment. The part that was never followed previous to the pack and move, was the need to purge unnecessary contents. And that's what this is all about..
Wish they used there real names too..

Patrick in Fort smith
1 review FORT SMITH, AR

Thank you Mr. Paul at Innercity moving for moving my parents last month. My parents don't speak English too good, but they said you was very nice and professional, and your price was affordable.

Patrick lee
From Singapore

mary
2 reviews York, ON

Assisted Review

Good Company. Can't said nothind bad about them. They move my office and my house in Toronto to Brampton they did both at the same day and i'm so happy for the everything they did.
Thanks for the great job.

Kim Calder in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

i hiring Paul and his team of movers for a move on Nov 12th. i was very pleased with his service and they were all friendly and such hark workers. Moving can be very stressfull and i have to admit i had more that enough boxes to move, i surprised myself with how much stuff we had to move.
Kim

Thanks for the positive feed back. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and to maintain our high standard. This show we are doing something right. Again thanks, I will poss on the positive review to our team.

john in Toronto

I am so happy when i saw all the good things every one has to say about innercity moving. i used them my self and cant say enough to express my gratitude and appreciation for what these wonderful men did to help us trough a very bad situation. they are real people with great big harts.
I recommend this company to all..

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in. Description: We offer full/ partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door. . . your local mover.