MikeLaRocca Painting Services

Review for MikeLaRocca Painting Services

R&J - Stouffville
R&J - Stouffville

Exterior house painting.

I met Mike through a referral. I hired him on to help me finish my home’s exterior. My home is a reverse board & batten exterior and has wooden window frames. My choice of paints: Cabot Pro VT.

At the start of the project, he listened to my concerns, preferences and the idiosyncrasies of the project. He understood fully & was totally accommodating.

Mike’s prep work is thorough and with purpose.

His handiwork is completely independent, positive, efficient, diligent and meticulous. I learned a few ‘tricks of the trade’ from him as well.

I am very pleased to be a reference for Mike.

After completing my place, some good friends of ours were so pleased with our place, Mike’s already been over to quote on painting their board & batten exterior as well.

I have dealt with dozens of contractors and wish that all contractors were like Mike.

R&J of Stouffville

More about MikeLaRocca Painting Services

Mike LaRocca Painting Services. 30 years painting experience… painting since 1978. Fully equipped with own equipment, specialty tools. Servicing commercial, residences and recreational properties. Both interior and exterior.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Unionville?