Signature Renos

Toronto ON M6P 1N5

Reviews for Signature Renos

Cory in Toronto
Cory in Toronto

Painting and popcorn ceiling removal

Petrit and his team did a fantastic job with our house. They removed popcorn ceiling from 4 floors of our house quickly and cleanly; you can't even tell the popcorn ceiling was ever there! They also painted our entire house for us prior to move-in, and it's made a world of difference. Every room looks so much cleaner and brighter! Very professional looking work.

Would + will use Signature Renos again for our next project. Highly recommend.

I'm very glad you guys are pleased with our work.

Thanks again for the great review

We look forward to working with you again in the future :)

Rob, Toronto
Rob, Toronto

Full Bathroom reno and basement repairs

Our experience with Signature Renos was amazing. We needed a full bathroom reno in the basement along with replacing doors, wall repairs, full basement painting along with addition of pot lights in basement living area. They were very knowledgeable and explained scope of work and quote in depth. Very open communication throughout the process and they kept the project on time.
We're very happy with the quality of the finished product and will look forward to the next project with Petrit and team.

Thanks for the great review Rob. We enjoyed working on your project :)

Gregory in Toronto
Gregory in Toronto

Happy Customer

Great customer service & quality. I highly recommend. We got some painting and drywall work done. It’s not often contractors are this reliable, no issues, no delays, no run around. Very happy with their work.

Painting, installed trim, hung new closet doors, refurbish kitchen caninets

Great experience with signature Reno’s! They were fast and efficient, very friendly and pay attention to detail! They painted 2 floors, installed new trim, hung new closet doors and refinished my kitchen cabinets. I am very happy with their work! I would absolutely recommend Signature Reno’s and will definitely contact them for any work I may need done in the future.

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure

Satisfied Customer! in Old Toronto
Satisfied Customer! in Old Toronto

Total Apartment Renovation

Had the pleasure of using this team and look forward to another reno in the future! They were on schedule, clean, organized and the finished product was above and beyond my expectations. All their staff are friendly and communicate clearly in regards to all details. When they found anything unexpected they let me know right away as well as giving me options as to ways of correcting the problem. I would highly recommend using this team no matter the size of your project!

More about Signature Renos

With over 20 years of combined experience, our team of skilled tradesman, certified plumbers, electricians and home inspection professionals have the collective knowledge and skills to assure your home renovation project is of the highest quality.

We complete each project as if it was our own, which gives our clients the peace of mind that our commitment to client satisfaction, quality workmanship and loyalty to our community is what makes us stand out from the rest.