Signature Renos

Review for Signature Renos

Satisfied Customer! in Old Toronto
Satisfied Customer! in Old Toronto

Total Apartment Renovation

Had the pleasure of using this team and look forward to another reno in the future! They were on schedule, clean, organized and the finished product was above and beyond my expectations. All their staff are friendly and communicate clearly in regards to all details. When they found anything unexpected they let me know right away as well as giving me options as to ways of correcting the problem. I would highly recommend using this team no matter the size of your project!

More about Signature Renos

With over 20 years of combined experience, our team of skilled tradesman, certified plumbers, electricians and home inspection professionals have the collective knowledge and skills to assure your home renovation project is of the highest quality. We complete each project as if it was our own, which gives our clients the peace of ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Old Toronto?