Waterproofing
647-951-7778
Drain Services
Water Works Plumbing And Drains, Inc.

Reviews for Water Works Plumbing And Drains, Inc.

9.7 10 (1984 reviews)

Chris and Sandy In Etobicoke
Chris and Sandy In Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Various Projects Done By Water Works For 10 years

We used Water Works since around 1998. Everytime we called the they always showed up on time.I think one they were late ,but their office called me to let me know. I found this to be considerate.they always completed their work and never left anything unfinished.I would use them again.
10+ Sandy and Chris Etobicoke

Peter In Casa Loma
Peter In Casa Loma

Misc plumbing repairs

WaterWorks Plumbing And Drains, Inc.
M8Z 1R8

I called in Michael's company Water Works Plumbing to get a bunch of little things fixed.He fixed up everything nicely. They arrived on time,wearing a company uniform.They had everything on hand in the truck, so the job did not take too much time. I would definitely use them again and highly recommendable.Peter G.

MARCHMEN
MARCHMEN
1 review Whitby, ON

repaired our ensuite tub faucet

we had them out about 2 years ago to fix the same faucet,however being that it is a basic economy type tub faucet it wore out. He fixed it with all new components again.He did give me some great ideas that I can use later when he replaces this faucet. Thanks Mike!

Jennifer & David North Toronto
Jennifer & David North Toronto

Plugged washroom

We were referred to Water Works by my friend. I found them to be prompt,clean friendly and professional.We had a problem with a 1 piece toilet and they had to lift it off the floor in a very tight space. i thought we might have to replace it,but they saved the day and brought back from the brink.
Thanks Michael and Lionel

Marcy S North York
Marcy S North York

Our Hot Water Was Cool!

I had several people come to my house including Enbridge to find out why we could not get hot water.None were able to help us.
All we were able to get was 100degrees F.
So I called The Water Works Plumbing out,and the plumber fixed my problem.
Now we have 122+degrees F of hot water.I Love your company!

Dora In Don Mills
Dora In Don Mills

bathroom maintenance, toilet and sink

M8Z 1R8

I have a silent flush toilet that wasn't up to par and I had called a couple of other plumbers and they wouldn't even come out to look at it to give me an estimate. I explained to Michael that this toilet's parts have been discontinued and I didn't want to invest in a new toilet since this one cost me $800. He fixed it for me a couple of months ago and the sink had a leak so he fixed that to. After I called him he made the house call the next day and was fast clean and efficient and I would not call anyone else except Waterworks for my plumbing issues.

Elissa In Upper Village
Elissa In Upper Village
1 review North York, ON

Sink not draining.

WaterWorks Plumbing And Drains, Inc.
M8Z 1R8

I called in Water Works to unplug my powder room sink.They came quickly and resolved the problem.I'm happy now.I would recommend them to anyone who needs a plumber.They were neat,prompt,and reliable ,Elissa

J&R in Cedarvale
J&R in Cedarvale

Plugged drain

We had stinky sewage water coming up in our floor drain so we called in Water Works and Michael cleared this up in minutes with aspecialized tool! He also put a special chemical down the drain and which is supposed to kill the roots. Well guess what...? We have not had a blockage again! I heard other companies would have charged $1000's to dig up our basement and garden outside. Water Works saved us a ton of time and cash! Thanks Michael

Fitz
Fitz
1 review Newmarket, ON

replace roman tub faucet with new and sprayer

We called The Water Works Plumbing to replace our soaker tub faucet.We are going to hold off on that expense for now.But Mike gave me a some great ideas (Insider Info!)that will save me a ton of money in that regard!I do most of the plumbing stuff myself,however for a bigger/more complicated job I would definitely use them again,Thanks to both of you guys !!!!!!

Henry T Of Port Credit
Henry T Of Port Credit
1 review ,

Kitchen sink problems

We called WaterWorks out to our home to fix our kitchen sink.Although it required 2 visits and more effort to fix this stubborn problem, Michael and Rob resolved the problem.The work area was left clean and they even put back everything (almost in the right place)underneath the sink. They honoured the original quote.I would no reservation about recommending these folks to anyone in need of a plumbing repair. Expensive, but successful!

More about Water Works Plumbing And Drains, Inc.

WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.
A plumbing company is only as good as its reputation, which is why we stake everything on ours. We’re not typical, and we don’t just throw words around to impress you. When we say expertise, affordability and satisfaction, we mean it. Ever heard of a 101% satisfaction guarantee? That’s what we offer. So what’s the extra one percent? It’s everything that makes us unique. We aren’t just plumbers. We are home comfort specialists, dedicated to solving the problems that cause you constant headaches. We have over 19 years of committed service to the Greater Toronto area and know what it takes get the job done right in the most cost effective way possible. We live in your neighborhood and understand your needs. Being family-owned and operated keeps us grounded and accountable. To earn your trust, we fix the problem the first time – always leaving your home better, cleaner and safer than it was before.We take a high-quality, no pressure approach to all of our jobs, including:
• Solving High Water Bills
dripping faucets
leaky faucets & pipes
hot water tank problems,Tankless Water heaters NORITZ,NAVIEN, TAKAGI RINNAI etc
Home Pre-Purchase Inspections
new faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs
blocked toilets
drain & sewage rootering
radiator repairs
flood damage
flood prevention

The WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains Inc.

Waterproofing, Drainage Contractors, Plumbing, Drain Services, and Fire & Water Damage Restoration
Best Quality Products Personally Selected
We provide best solutions for: Plumbing Drain Rooter Problems Blocked or clogged drains dripping faucets leaky faucets & pipes hot water tank problems,Tankless Water heaters NORITZ,NAVIEN, TAKAGI RINNAI etc Home Pre-Purchase Inspections new faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs blocked toilets drain odors frozen pipes, pipe thawing water purifiers/filtration toilet problems remodeling & renovations under cabinet leaks toilets that keep running sewer problems laundry room sinks & drains drain & sewage rootering radiator repairs flood damage flood prevention ... The List Is Almost Endless!
We repair and install all major brands of faucets,toilets,fixtures and water filtration systems.
1996
You're happy or you don't pay!
Visa MasterCard American Express Cash "Email Money Transfer" PayPal ,Financing OAC
Metro Master Plumbing License P15791(Since1985)
Bryan Baeumler Approved. BBB A+ Accredited
WSIB, Insured, Certified Masters Plumbers License #P-15791 (Since 1985)
Tiny And Large