Waterproofing
647-951-7778
Drain Services
Water Works Plumbing And Drains, Inc.

Reviews for Water Works Plumbing And Drains, Inc.

9.7 10 (1982 reviews)

DAVID T
DAVID T
1 review Thornhill, ON

install a new kitchen faucet, garbage disposal and a waterline to our ice-maker

647-360-6200
1212 The Queensway Ave
Toronto
M8Z 1R8

We called up Water Works to come by and give us an estimate to install a new kitchen faucet, garbage disposal and a waterline to our ice-maker. They offered a good price upfront, and installed everything on the spot. A second visit was not needed as they had all the parts in the truck. I was impressed! A nice installation. Everything was done neatly.
Thanks Water Works.

David In Thornhill Woods
David In Thornhill Woods
1 review Thornhill, ON

Drippy Shower faucet

Well it began with a drip.drip.drip. So I shut the water off tried to replace the cartridge.As the story goes the "builder's faucet" basically fell apart in my hands as I was trying to fix it. I called in Water Works Plumbing and the plumber basically cut a small hole in the wall behind the shower and transplanted a new very solid looking shower faucet. He didnt even have to break any tiles.I think he's done this before!LOL. Anyways I'm not doing plumbing anymore.Nice faucet Michael!

Alan On Hilltop
Alan On Hilltop

Drain replacement

We were renovating our house and and when we neared the completion there was a drain back up in our basement.Needless to say we were not thrilled.
We called in The Water Works Plumbing and they replaced our sewer and got it done quiclky! We moved in, and then we were Thrilled!
Allan and Alysse.

Review has 1 previous version
Dianne - Scarborough
Dianne - Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Replacing Shower Tap

I am very satisfied with Michael from Waterworks Plumbing Ltd. He got the job of replacing my shower tap done quickly and efficiently while being a very polite and friendly serviceman.

Dear Dianne,
sorry for the late response.Its been a little busier than expected.
Thank you for your kind words.I find that people like yourself are inspiring and really encourage us to try and keep getting better at what we do. Its always a pleasure working for you and your family.
Thank You!
Michael Yuffa ,The Water Works Plumbing Inc.

Nancy in Scarborough
Nancy in Scarborough

Repair pipe and install new wash tub faucets

I went to the internet to find a plumber when I had a water pipe leaking between the kitchen and basement. I decided to try Water Works based on the Markham address of Esna Park, They were very close. The plumber showed up right away, put little booties on his feet to save my floors and looked at the problem. He then had to "go to his book" to find out the price to replace a 1 foot section of pipe. The price he quoted was over $500. My husband and I were shocked but since the $80 service call would be applied to the bill, we decided to go ahead. Besides, we had no water.
My husband did ask him to look at the faucets on the wash tub. Again he had to "look in his book" to determine that the cost to replace the faucets. It was over $700. As stupid as we were, we had this done as well.
We were then convinced to purchase an annual service check, because that would reduce our bill by over a hundred dollars and they would come every year to check things out. I have never had them return.
The plumber then left us a thank you package consisting of a plunger, sachet, and a couple of other little things.
I have no complaints about the work - there have been no problems since. The plumber was very polite, quick and neat.
We were just in shock over the price and it wasn't until the plumber left that we realized what we had just paid - $1,387. This is a ridiculous price for the work provided.

Dear Nancy In Scarborough,

Sorry for the late response, but I was dumbfounded by it, and had to collect my thoughts.
First off I want to thank you for the very first review with Homestars. It was a blessing for us.
But I felt that we deserved at least a 9+/- rating based on our quality of service and equivalent reviews of others.
I do need to make some corrections about your review .We completed your service call of exactly $1311.21 in May 28,2007. Why would you take almost 2 years to respond again if you truly felt we were “thieves”?
Also if you felt that way why would you approve additional work and purchase our Platinum Protection Plan?
MaryLou our CSR did call you and you to check in if you were pleased, and you were. You also over simplify the comparison of price versus service and did not take into account the skills,effort and time involved to make an excellent service call miraculously just happen.
We as a plumbing service provider in the community do offer many solid benefits to our 12,000 or so customers.
This is our short list of them. We are prompt, professional, neat licensed, carry a 1 million dollar liability insurance protection for the homeowner, paid up to date WSIB coverage, provide a firm upfront cost that does not increase.
You should give yourselves more credit than you think you deserve. This one was not a bad choice.
I do thank you for your business and do stand behind our work, “Lifetime-Labour-Warantee”
No hard feelings,
Michael Yuffa Water Works Plumbing Inc.

Fraser from downtown Toronto
Fraser from downtown Toronto

8.5/10

replaced my drain in the front yard

647-360-6200
1212 The Queensway Ave
Toronto
M8Z 1R8

This service man was extremely professional,and knowledgable.
We had dirty water coming up in my basement,so we called them up.
They came out that same morning and got our problem under control.It costed more than I expected,however the problem was fixed right away.
They cleaned up my carpet,and they even called us later that week to see if we were happy.Awesome service!

"Thanks Fraser! I'm pleased that you are too!I really appreciate your review and thank you for taking the time share that.
You can always count on us,should you have any plumbing or drain questions in the future.
Thanks for choosing Us.”
Michael Yuffa,The Water Works Plumbing Inc

More about Water Works Plumbing And Drains, Inc.

WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.
A plumbing company is only as good as its reputation, which is why we stake everything on ours. We’re not typical, and we don’t just throw words around to impress you. When we say expertise, affordability and satisfaction, we mean it. Ever heard of a 101% satisfaction guarantee? That’s what we offer. So what’s the extra one percent? It’s everything that makes us unique. We aren’t just plumbers. We are home comfort specialists, dedicated to solving the problems that cause you constant headaches. We have over 19 years of committed service to the Greater Toronto area and know what it takes get the job done right in the most cost effective way possible. We live in your neighborhood and understand your needs. Being family-owned and operated keeps us grounded and accountable. To earn your trust, we fix the problem the first time – always leaving your home better, cleaner and safer than it was before.We take a high-quality, no pressure approach to all of our jobs, including:
• Solving High Water Bills
dripping faucets
leaky faucets & pipes
hot water tank problems,Tankless Water heaters NORITZ,NAVIEN, TAKAGI RINNAI etc
Home Pre-Purchase Inspections
new faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs
blocked toilets
drain & sewage rootering
radiator repairs
flood damage
flood prevention

The WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains Inc.