Allstate Roofing

Toronto ON M3H 1R2
HomeStars  >  Roofing in North York  >  Allstate Roofing

Reviews for Allstate Roofing

Roofing repairs by a very professional company

Nelson has been extremely professional, reliable and most importantly honest and very responsive over the 11 years I have owned my home. His first job was to install upgraded vents in my roof - the job was done on time and on budget with quality products. 10 year later and the wind driven vents are working as good as they did the day they were installed.

The current roofing shingles were installed by an unknown company hired by the previous owner, Nelson has been out twice over 6 years to fix shingles that have blown off during storms. The most recent extreme wind storm (early April 2018) resulted in a full row of shingles being lifted - Nelson arrived the same day he was called and professionally fixed the problem.

I have confidently referred Allstate roofing to friends and family, all have been extremely happy with the service, quality and fair pricing.

Soon enough it will be time for a new roof - there is no question, Nelson and his team from Allstate roofing will be replacing the roof.

Thank you for having a time to write us a review about your roofing emergency ,We are glad that you are please with our prompt response to your roofing emergency call ,and the service we provided you. Looking forward to hear from you for your future needs and will see if your roof can hold few more years .... ,I'm very happy to see your review and that we got your trust ,,,,(you made my day and my team )thank you!!!!
I am Always one text or call away .... ready to give top advice /service and the proper top professional labor to your home!

KD, Thornhill in Thornhill
KD, Thornhill in Thornhill

Use this company!

I've used Allstate 3 times for storm related roof repairs. The owner of the company personally attends the job. No sub-contracting. He is there same day and he has been able to do the job same day. Pricing is very competitive. Nelson takes great pride in his work. I have recommended hm and will continue to do so.

KD Thank you for having a time to write us a review about your roofing emergency ,we are always happy to help and answer any questions . We are glad that you are please with our prompt response to your roofing emergency call ,and the service we provided you. Looking forward to hear from you for your future needs.
Is 9 years from first roof emergency you had ,I remember your roof was one year old at the time ,and the roofing company you used went out of business, I'm very happy to see your review and that we got your trust .
Always one text or call away .... KD THANK YOU

john in Markham
john in Markham

Emergency Repair

Nelson from Allstate Roofing was very prompt in responding to an emergency repair due to wind damage. I appreciate his efforts in finding the matching colour shingles, and advice regarding insulation and vents.

Hi John, Thank you for spending a time to write us a review about your roofing emergency ,we are always happy to help and answer any questions . We are glad that you are please with our prompt response to your roofing emergency call ,and the service we provided you. Looking forward to hear from you for your future needs.
John, Thank you .

augie in Toronto
augie in Toronto

flat roof

I am in construction and did extensive research on material costs and labour and found several companies try to cut corners but not Nelson. He doesn't take short cuts. He uses top quality material and is dedicated to his craft. I believe you get what you pay for in construction and Allstateroofing is proof of that. I had the opportunity to go up on my roof (against his advice) and watch them work. TRUE PROFFESSIONALS!!! He can cut corners if you want but will drop the price accordingly. I would not recommend you cut corners! ALLSTATE IS THE WAY TO GO!!! GREAT GUY GREAT COMPANY!!!!

Leigh in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
Leigh in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Flat and Shingled Roofs on our home

Nelson and his team were fantastic. In 2010, they did our flat roof. The price was very reasonable and they were fast and we were very satisfied. A year or two later, we had an independent roof inspector at the house on another matter and he happened to comment that whoever did the flat roof did an excellent job.

More recently, we needed the other part of our roof (the shingled/peaked roof) done. Again, Nelson and his team were excellent, with reasonable pricing and efficient work.

In both cases, we needed Allstate Roofing because we had water leaking into the house but the problems were resolved with the work they did.

They have also cleaned our eavestroughs and downspouts and we have referred them to several others who have all been happy with their work.

Thank you LEIGH for your review...
8 years has pass by and your flat and shingles need a good inspection after a long winter . As I promised I'll pass by and take a look, every year is different hot and cold extreme weather
Inspection is on as! Thank you LEIGH .

Larry from Toronto
Larry from Toronto

Home Roof/Garage Flat Roof/ Aluminum Fascia, Soffit, Siding and Eavestrough

Nelson at Allstate is one of the most thorough, meticulously detailed contractor I have ever had. I have had an immense amount of praise from neighbors and friends for the work accomplished. Aside from the pristine look, both my heating and cooling bills are down over 25%!
The garage feels like a living room. Water tight and solid. His work included rebuilding some of the wood on this house built in 1939. Installed and exhaust vent for the upstairs bathroom and a "Big Whirley" for ventilation. All aluminum and eaves trough, down spouts that work perfectly.
His service even afterword for Eaves cleaning was excellent! Come by and check out 99 King Street in Weston/Toronto ON. Live view says a lot! Excellent work Nelson!

Thank you Larry !
We are always happy to see you year after year ,spring and fall for maintenance inspections ,soon I will pass by to see ,that after this long winter ,that all is good ....flat /shingle roof and all aluminum work we did .
Thank you Larry... we enjoy working with you.

Pam Rahn from Toronto
Pam Rahn from Toronto

reshingle peak rook, eavestroughs

Nelson reshingled our roof last year. We are extremely happy with the job he did: It looks great and we know he did a quality job.
Nelson is very professional, reliable, and goes out of his way to show you exactly what he is doing and why. He clearly takes great pride in his work. On top of all that, he is a pleasure to have around. I would recommend him without hesitation. I wish all contractors were like this!

Thank you PAM .