Rijus Home Design Inc

Chris Wills from Welland
Chris Wills from Welland
1 review Welland, ON

Addition

Jason and his team were fantastic to work with. We planned to build a 900 SF addition on our home as an in-law suite. They brought our ideas to life and worked extremely well to finalize a design that we were happy with. They helped blend the addition so well that it allowed the finished product to look like a new home. We have recommended Rijus to anyone we know looking to build. A job well done!

Thanks Chris! I was a pleasure to work with you.
We love how it turned out.

Rick from St. Catharines
Rick from St. Catharines
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

New Home Design

Designing a new home can be a challenging process. Working with Jason at Rijus Home Design made this process enjoyable as he took the time to fully understand my needs and wants of my new home. He provided me with numerous layouts and design ideas, took me on a tour of a model home he designed and was very helpful in helping me establish a budget. He did a wonderful job designing a customized plan of my new home taking in to consideration my wants, needs and budget. The final plans were very thorough and detailed and I had no issues obtaining a building permit. I would highly recommend Rijus Home Design to anyone who is considering building a new home.

Thanks Rick! It was a pleasure working with you.
I hope your happy with your house as much as we are!

Mark Bradley from Milton
Mark Bradley from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

drawings for new house

Jason helped me design a 2100 sq. foot house with some special features. We wanted a wraparound porch and also a "room in the roof" for the master suite. It involved a combination of trusses and conventional framing. I had no problem obtaining a building permit, and also I received compliments from the truss designer and trades who used the plans .
Jason was patient and responsive to our questions.
The house turned out exactly the way we hoped it would.
I know an architect would have charged 3 or 4 times what we paid to Jason.

Thanks Mark!
We enjoyed working with you and the meetings over coffee!
It was a fun experience and we are excited to see photos!

Dan and Beatrice Dobes from Caledonia
Dan and Beatrice Dobes from Caledonia
1 review Caledonia, ON

Custom house plans

As we searched the internet for house designs, we came across impressive web site of Rijus Home & Design. Since we were looking to build a bungalow we found very nice selection of designs and contacted the company.
Jason was quick to grasp what we were looking for and we settled on one of his standard plans with some modifications. Cost for stock plans and modifications was reasonable. The design has been prepared in timely manor, including the engineering designs for cistern and HVAC . When final design was completed and paid for, Jason didn't forget us, he was prompt in responding to our questions during the construction stage. Overall we had a great experience with this company and would highly recommend them.

Hi Dan, Thanks for review.
We appreciate it. It was nice working with you and showing you my house for ideas. Next time I'm in the area - we will stop in and get a tour of your house!

Sandra Mattice from Hagersville
Sandra Mattice from Hagersville
1 review Hagersville, ON

New Home Contruction

Our contractor referred us to Rijus Home and Design since he said once a plan is in place, you are half way there to having your home completed. Sitting with Jason for less than 2 hours, we had a design we were happy with and he made suggestions that would work for our family. The Mattice Family

Home Design

Working with Jason and his team was very efficient. After the initial meeting we worked almost exclusively through email. The Rijus team was easily able to understand our changes and made accurate modifications to the plans without having to go back and and re-discuss. This made working with Rijus from a distance away very easy. The final plans were very accurate and easy for trades and suppliers to work with.

The overall cost of Jason's design work was very reasonable and we were very happy with the final product's value.

Time-wise, overall the plans took a bit longer than initially expected, specifically the time between our final edit and the release of the final drawings. I have found this typical in the industry and will chalk it up to a) we were in a rush a b) a busy time of year for Rijus. This will not stop me from using Jason and the Rijus team again at anytime in the future.

Finally, the support that Jason has provided and offered after he completed the design/drawings has been excellent. He has always answered questions regarding the design, the building code or just his design opinion, and in a very timely manner. This is over and above the original "deal" -bringing much more value to the product Rijus offers.

Thanks for review and thanks for the referral of your neighbor!
We have begun the design transformation of their home!!!

Tammy & Dale Squires from Rockwood
Tammy & Dale Squires from Rockwood
1 review Rockwood, ON

Custom home design

We came across Rijus just by searching the internet when we were looking to build a new home. We fell in love with Jason's designs and booked an appointment. Jason listened to our wants, needs and ideas and added his own suggestions and expertise to design our perfect dream house. Jason has been a pleasure to deal with throughout the design process. He made changes to the plans several times without any problem, and delivered on of his promises. When speaking to other people about our experience with Rijus home & design, it became evident that his prices are very reasonable and the end product is exceptional. We are thrilled to begin the building process now and we are extremely grateful and happy to have found Jason and Rijus Home & Design Ltd.!!

Hi Tammy & Dale!
Thanks for great review. It was a pleasure to work along side you.
I hope you will enjoy your new home for many years to come.

Leanne from Beamsville
Leanne from Beamsville
1 review Beamsville, ON

Custom Home Design

Great house design! Went the extra mile to switch this or that, change this room to this room, make this bigger/smaller. Very satisfied with his service except for perhaps time frame but it went both ways. Also, another hiccup was always having to correct changes that were made. At the end of the day, Rijus did an excellent job! We love our custom home!

Thanks for review Leanne. Your home is beautiful and I was happy to get the grand tour!!
As for correcting changes requests....sometimes it's hard when you receive pages of revisions to get them all right. The way a change is described on paper compared to what the author is visualizing can be very different, so sometimes it takes a few cracks at it. This is why we also recommend phone calls and meetings! Best of luck in the future as you make many new memories in the new home.

susan laufman from Haldimand
susan laufman from Haldimand
1 review Haldimand, ON

service

We had a 600 sq ft cottage that we wanted to tear down and build our dream house.Jason was so patient with us, my husband and I had no idea on what we really wanted. We changed our plans more than once but with his guidance we created the most beautiful home we are all moved in now.

We highly recommend his service's you won't be disappointed!

What a fun experience to work with you two on this new cottage.
We thank you for your business and will stop by the next time we are out your way!

New House

After the decision was made to tear down our old farm house, the designing process began. We talked to many people who recently built new homes and who were in the building industry and Rijus Home & Design's name always kept coming up in the discussions. We set up an appointment with Jason and took a basic layout and pictures to him. He went to work and added custom details to the plans that we wouldn't have thought to do. The amazing part was you could see your plans on his computer and with a click of the mouse changes could be done and you could see right away if you like them or not. He had alot of great ideas and pictures of other houses you could look at to visualize. After a few trip to see him the plans were printed off and construction began last spring. Construction is now completed and we are extremely happy and enjoying our new home. Thanks Jason.

Tom & Debbie - thanks for review. Your home turned on wonderful, forsure one of my favorites.
Love the attention to deal and the huge island!

More about Rijus Home Design Inc

Licensed Custom Home Designers, Serving Niagara, Hamilton, GTA and rest of "Ontario" for over 30 years. -Designed over 5000+ new custom homes & additions. -We pay personal attention to each stage of the design process. -We offer un-limited changes & fixed fees. -We offer 3D colour renderings & HVAC Design ...
Looking for Architects pros in Dunnville?