HomeStars  >  Architects in Dunnville  >  Rijus Home Design Inc

Arlene Everets in Toronto
Arlene Everets in Toronto
1 review Caledonia, ON

New single family home

We were very pleased with the plans Jason developed for us. He understood our needs and presented a design that captured exactly the type of home with the craftsman details we were looking for.

Marilyn in Dunnville
Marilyn in Dunnville

New house plans

We are very happy with our new home. Jason from Rijus took the time to understand exactly what we wanted and worked hard to make a plan that really suited us. I could not say enough good about Jason and his team and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

J McAlpine in Dunnville
J McAlpine in Dunnville

New Home Design

We had a wonderful experience with Rijus Home Design. Jason brought our vision together to create our dream home! It was a pleasure working with Jason and his team. I would recommend Jason to anyone looking to design a new home.

Anthony and Mary in
Anthony and Mary in

New Home Build Design by Rijus

Rijus Home Design Inc
(905) 701-1110
310 Queen Street
Dunnville
N1A 1H9

Rijus Home Design is really an experience. We had seen many of the homes Rijus designed and knew right away that we wanted them to design our new home. We went in with ideas and Jason grew those ideas into a reality. Professionalism, knowledge, experience, creativity and foresight are just some of the words to describe Jason and our experience. Through all the emails and phone calls, and quick responsed advice, we encourage anyone who's considering a home design to Rijus. We cannot say enough!

Shelley
Shelley
1 review Red Deer County, AB

New home

This was the first house that my husband and I had designed and built. We had started with thousands of ideas and narrowed it down to the point of drawing it ourselves on graph paper. We submitted this paper to Jason and his team. With many phone conversations and emails, that piece of graph paper turned into final blueprints of our home. Jason and everyone on his team were easy to work with and we're always available to listen to any concerns or challenges we were enccountering in the process. I would use Jason's services again and would highly recommend him to anyone who wanted to design their own home!

Thanks Shelley! We appreciate the response.
It was all pleasure for all of us here to work with you.
We hope to take a nice Sunday afternoon summer drive to Smithville area and check it out soon!

Dave in Hamilton
Dave in Hamilton
1 review York, ON

New House Build

Jason was referred to us by several of our friends and our builder as the right place to start the designing of our dream home. Never having designed a home before Jason was very helpful with his knowledge and suggestions on how to make our design work. Since our house has been built I have recommended and will continue to recommend Jason and Rijus Home design to anyone that is considering building. Thanks again Jason!

Dave and Leah

Scott Bowers in Dunnville
Scott Bowers in Dunnville
1 review Grand Bend, ON

New Home Design

Jason and the staff at Rijus Home & Design were very professional and easy to work with on the design of our new home. They were very knowledgeable and helpful in all aspects of designing and planning what we wanted in our new home. We would recommend them to anyone looking to have plans designed for any new home or renovation project. Thanks again for all your work on our home plans. Jen & Scott.

in Dunnville
in Dunnville
2 reviews Cayuga, ON

New Build

My husband and I had our new home build house plans drawn up by your company and had a very positive experience working with Jason Shilstra. We highly recommend your company and especially using Jason. Thanks !!

Thanks! You spelt my last name wrong....but I appreciate the review regardless :)
Enjoy your new home!

Steve MAdoc
Steve MAdoc
1 review , ON

New House

We bought a country property - raw land -- this is our 7th Home - we did extensive renos to 3 and built 4 - this is the first time we used a design company- I went online and found Rijus - after looking at their plans I decided on a home that I kind of liked so I contacted Jason and working with him did extensive modifications to that plan IE adding a third garage, completely designing the lowers level , foundation and upstairs layout to suit our needs. The process was very dynamic and changes were often required - During the process I was supplied intermittent prints on line and worked with Jason and his team to define our requirements and end up with a final set of BCIN approved plans. I was the contractor owner and supplied copies of these plans to my trades - there were VERY few questions asked by the foundation, roof truss, floor joist and framing personnel. The house went together as planned - the building inspector had no issues at all with the plans - Good job Jason and Company!

Thanks Steve. Look forward to doing your next (8th) house.....

Chris Wills from Welland
Chris Wills from Welland
1 review Welland, ON

Addition

Jason and his team were fantastic to work with. We planned to build a 900 SF addition on our home as an in-law suite. They brought our ideas to life and worked extremely well to finalize a design that we were happy with. They helped blend the addition so well that it allowed the finished product to look like a new home. We have recommended Rijus to anyone we know looking to build. A job well done!

Thanks Chris! I was a pleasure to work with you.
We love how it turned out.

More about Rijus Home Design Inc

Licensed Custom Home Designers, Serving Niagara, Hamilton, GTA and rest of "Ontario" for over 30 years. -Designed over 5000+ new custom homes & additions. -We pay personal attention to each stage of the design process. -We offer un-limited changes & fixed fees. -We offer 3D colour renderings & HVAC Design ...
Looking for Architects pros in Dunnville?