Lawnworks of Joliet

PattiBL
PattiBL
3 reviews , IL

Fertilize and Weed Kill

I have had this company servicing my lawn for many years. My yard looks AWESOME! The green is vibrant and no weeds. I love that you can call them up if I see a weed popping up and when the service tech comes out he will spray the weeds without the whole yard. I have a garden and the guys are careful not to spray my garden and hurt my beautiful veggies and flowers. I have lived in many of the surrounding cities of Joliet and they always seem to be able to do my new home. I am not sure of their boundaries but it is a very good service and the prices are better than the bigger companies. I have recommended them to friends who all rave about their lawns now too!