Magenta Lawn & Property Maintenance

Lawn Maintenance
Toronto ON M9W6X8
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Etobicoke  >  Magenta Lawn & Property Maintenance

Reviews for Magenta Lawn & Property Maintenance

Ailin
Ailin

Good work !

Great job in getting my backyard cleaned up for the spring. It did take awhile to receive the quote and schedule the clean up date, but once that was confirmed, everything moved fast and I was impressed with their work. I would use them again next year !

Thank you Ailing.Much appreciated. We look forward in doing services for you again

Iskra
Iskra

Garden Spring Clean up

Last year we used the company for the first time. The communication with Kathy (per email) was very timely and efficient and the offer was reasonable. Since we were not at home at the time of the spring clean up, we received photos with the cleaned garden. This year we decided not only to do the spring clean up with Magenta, but also to use the complete property care for the next 6 months (mowing, de - weed, etc). We are happy both with the service and the price

Thank you Iskra for your trust in allowing us to maintain your property. Much appreciated.

Martin in Toronto
Martin in Toronto

Landscape service

Rodney and the Magenta team did a great job on a Spring Clean Up project. A timely estimate and very conscientious and professional service. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Thank you Martin. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Much appreciated.

Yard Maintenance

Rodney and his team always do a great job. I rely on them for seasonal cleanups and biweekly yard maintenance. They are super responsive and go the extra mile to send me photos while choosing flowers for my garden at the nursery. They are willing to work with me on whatever I need.

Thank you D. for taking the time to provide such an awesome review. We value you as a client and looking forward to continue to provide quality service.

Brian from Toronto
Brian from Toronto

Amazing Toronto Lawncare company!!

I sourced Magenta Lawncare for routine maintenance on our lawn and odd yard duties. They operate extremely professionally and 100% focused on customer satisfaction. They take a small business, family run approach. You feel like a valued customer. I have renewed with them for the past four years and completely support their business and services. It is great piece of mind having Kathy, Rodney and their team looking after your customized needs. They are always open to helping address your needs.

Hi Brian, Thank you for taking the time to provide such an awesome review. We value you as a client and looking forward to continue to provide quality service.

RSB in Toronto
RSB in Toronto

Awesome team at Magenta - always great service!

I called Magenta for some last minute seasonal maintenance on my yard a few years ago, they came and did an excellent job on short notice. Since then I have been using them for several years now for regular lawn maintenance and they are professional, courteous, and always prompt with great service. I highly recommend.

Hi RSB, Thank you for taking the time to provide such an awesome review. We value you as a client and looking forward to continue to provide quality service.

Weekly lawn maintanence

Rodney and his team are true professionals and did an excellent job cutting and weed trimming our property. They always leave the property looking in great shape and you can tell they care about the quality of their work. I'd definitely recommend using them if they service your area.

Cheers,

Team Magenta LPC

Souci in North york
Souci in North york

Lawn maintenance

Magenta provided lawn care that was reliable and well-priced. The people in the yard and in the office were friendly and helpful. I was faced with a last-minute requirement for service, ands they picked up the season perfectly.

Thank you for allowing Magenta to service your property and for taking the time to provide this review. Much appreciated.

elmaghraby.ehab
elmaghraby.ehab

Complete Lawn Care from April to October

Great work and great people! I am very pleased to say my lawn has gone from brown and fried to green and lush thanks to the very professional staff. I'm a repeat customer and have been enjoying superior service from Magenta Lawn & Property Maintenance for several years now. They take complete care of everything outdoors and my property is looking better than ever. Responsive, professional and always hardworking - what great customer service looks like!

Amazing! We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. We do value you as a client and looking forward to servicing your property again in 2017. Merci.

T from Toronto
T from Toronto

Great Lawn and Garden Care!

We hired Magenta for the lawn and garden care for the 2016 Spring/Summer/Fall season. They did a wonderful job and exceeded our expectations. We will definitely be hiring them again for 2017!

Thank you. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Much appreciated and we look forward to serving you too.

Team Magenta LPC

More about Magenta Lawn & Property Maintenance

We are a family owned and operated business, serving Toronto, Brampton and surrounding areas. We are a leader in lawn care maintenance and take pride in our work knowing that our clients have the best curb-appeal. We deliver lush and healthy lawns by using only the highest quality products applied by professional lawn care experts.

It is our business to make sure our clients are happy and to take the worry out of their lawn maintenance. We take excellent client service to a new level every day keeping our clients satisfied and giving them every reason to remain our clients and refer us to a family or friend.

**For faster response time to lawn care request during this busy season and for tracking purposes, please compete the "Contact Us" page on our website at www.magentapropertycare.com and we will provide a quote as requested and follow up accordingly.**

Lawn Maintenance and Garden Maintenance
For faster response time to lawn care request during this busy season and for tracking purposes, please complete the "Contact Us" page on our website at www.magentapropertycare.com and we will provide a quote as requested and follow up accordingly - photos also help to speed up the quote and job process. Thank you in advance for taking the time to contact us. Highly appreciated!
**YARD CLEANUP**, *LAWN MAINTENANCE*, *GARDEN MAINTENANCE*, *PROPERTY MAINTENANCE*, *SNOW REMOVAL* ______________________________________________ LAWN SERVICES INCLUDE: **YARD Cleanup**, Lawn Mowing, Fertilization, Over-seed, Core Aeration, Grub Treatment, Moss Treatment, Spring & Fall Cleanup, Leaf Collection, _____________________________________________ LANDSCAPE/GARDEN SERVICES INCLUDE: Sod Installation, Pressure Wash, ​Flower Bed Design, Flower Bed Maintenance, Planting (flower/shrub/tree), Top Soil & Mulch Application, Pruning (shrubs/trees), etc... ________________________________________________ SNOW REMOVAL SERVICES INCLUDE: Hand Shovelling, Snow Blowing, Snow Plowing, De-Icing, Salting
"services done with the spirit of excellence"
**YARD CLEANUP**, *LAWN MAINTENANCE*, *GARDEN MAINTENANCE*, *PROPERTY MAINTENANCE*, *SNOW REMOVAL* ______________________________________________ LAWN SERVICES INCLUDE: **YARD Cleanup**, Lawn Mowing, Grass Cutting, Lawn Edging, Fertilization, Over-seed, Core Aeration, Grub Treatment, Moss Treatment, Spring & Fall Cleanup, Leaf Collection, _____________________________________________ LANDSCAPE/GARDEN SERVICES INCLUDE: Sod Installation, Pressure Wash, ​Flower Bed Design, Flower Bed Maintenance, Garden Bed Cleanup and Maintenance, Planting (flower/shrub/tree), Top Soil & Mulch Application, Pruning (shrubs/trees), etc... ________________________________________________ SNOW REMOVAL SERVICES INCLUDE: Hand Shovelling, Snow Blowing, Snow Plowing, De-Icing, Salting
Cheque, Visa/Master/Amex cards & other payment types