Magenta Lawn & Property Maintenance

Magenta Lawn & Property Maintenance

Reviews for Magenta Lawn & Property Maintenance

Brian from Toronto
Brian from Toronto

Amazing Toronto Lawncare company!!

I sourced Magenta Lawncare for routine maintenance on our lawn and odd yard duties. They operate extremely professionally and 100% focused on customer satisfaction. They take a small business, family run approach. You feel like a valued customer. I have renewed with them for the past four years and completely support their business and services. It is great piece of mind having Kathy, Rodney and their team looking after your customized needs. They are always open to helping address your needs.

Hi Brian, Thank you for taking the time to provide such an awesome review. We value you as a client and looking forward to continue to provide quality service.

RSB in Toronto
RSB in Toronto

Awesome team at Magenta - always great service!

I called Magenta for some last minute seasonal maintenance on my yard a few years ago, they came and did an excellent job on short notice. Since then I have been using them for several years now for regular lawn maintenance and they are professional, courteous, and always prompt with great service. I highly recommend.

Hi RSB, Thank you for taking the time to provide such an awesome review. We value you as a client and looking forward to continue to provide quality service.

Weekly lawn maintanence

Rodney and his team are true professionals and did an excellent job cutting and weed trimming our property. They always leave the property looking in great shape and you can tell they care about the quality of their work. I'd definitely recommend using them if they service your area.

Cheers,

Team Magenta LPC

Souci in North york
Souci in North york

Lawn maintenance

Magenta provided lawn care that was reliable and well-priced. The people in the yard and in the office were friendly and helpful. I was faced with a last-minute requirement for service, ands they picked up the season perfectly.

Thank you for allowing Magenta to service your property and for taking the time to provide this review. Much appreciated.

elmaghraby.ehab
elmaghraby.ehab

Complete Lawn Care from April to October

Great work and great people! I am very pleased to say my lawn has gone from brown and fried to green and lush thanks to the very professional staff. I'm a repeat customer and have been enjoying superior service from Magenta Lawn & Property Maintenance for several years now. They take complete care of everything outdoors and my property is looking better than ever. Responsive, professional and always hardworking - what great customer service looks like!

Amazing! We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. We do value you as a client and looking forward to servicing your property again in 2017. Merci.

T from Toronto
T from Toronto

Great Lawn and Garden Care!

We hired Magenta for the lawn and garden care for the 2016 Spring/Summer/Fall season. They did a wonderful job and exceeded our expectations. We will definitely be hiring them again for 2017!

Thank you. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Much appreciated and we look forward to serving you too.

Team Magenta LPC

work done cleanly and when promised!

The guys were here on time and worked very cleanly to clear out my front garden. They did exactly as required and were very nice to deal with. We will definitely use them to do our planting in the Spring!!

We truly appreciate your review and we know the guys took full pride in doing a work well done.

Much appreciated!

Team Magenta.

adithi.menon
adithi.menon

Clean up of front yard

We're not happy with the service we received. The lady that took our order was good however the man that needed to carry out the job was very rude. He consistently got the house number incorrect and when he finally got there (based on our contractor's feedback) got 'into it' with a neighbour as he was clearing dust/debris onto their car. The cops were called and we have no idea of the outcome. We had no idea what happened as we were not there that day to view the job. To top it off, they charged us $550 when the original quote was $536.75. When I emailed/called them about it, I didn't get a response. I definitely won't use them again.

HomeStars is currently reviewing details of review due to misrepresentation/misleading/inaccurate information provided:

Client confirmed otherwise that the cleanup of the steep slope property was very well-done and appreciated...contradictory to review of not happy with cleanup service. The before and after shots of the heavily overgrown property says it all....Workers put lives literally on the line....Neighbour threaten worker to stab with sharp device due to the use of a blower worker used to finish up job to ensure client property was well-done and clean...worker called cops to diffuse situation....guys went above and beyond risking clearing slope of debris while being threaten by neighbor...workers acted professional and politely...and

Torontonians
Torontonians

Fall Yard Clean-up & Pruning

We have half an acre full of grass, trees, flower beds and wall climbing ivy that needed pruning and clean-up. I can't say enough about these guys. Hard workers and professional through and through. Honest, friendly, timely and professional from beginning to end. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. It's hard to find good honest people in any trade, good to see there are still some out there.

Thank you so much for your honest and heart-felt review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Much appreciated!

Chuck from Oakville
Chuck from Oakville

Landscaping

My wife and I were at ends wit with what do with our corner lot, having planted cider trees twice that all died due to the very poor soil in the area. We decided to call Rodney and his team since they had done work on our premise twice and we found them very friendly, professional and passionate about their work. Rodney was very accommodating and even scheduled a meeting at a garden centre to select out plants and trees despite his very busy schedule. Having shared my fears with Rodney about the rain forecast for the next day, Rodney and his team were at my place at 8 am Sunday morning. They did a marvellous job working through the heavy downpour. They designed the flower bed, mulch and stone application and planted the flowers. My neighbours were astonished at the transformation. What impressed me more with Rodney, was that after they were done, he took me back to the garden centre to get the rest of the materials to complete the work. If you are looking for a beautiful garden, professional, friendly and affordable service, I highly recommend Rodney and his Magenta Lawn and Property Care team.

Chuck, thank you for sharing your amazing and detailed experience. We truly appreciate the time you took to do this. Much appreciated!

More about Magenta Lawn & Property Maintenance

We are a family owned and operated business, serving both Residential and Commercial clients in the Toronto and Vaughan areas. We are leaders in the green industry and take pride in our work knowing that our clients have the best curb-appeal. We deliver lush and healthy lawns by using only the highest quality products applied by professional lawn care experts.

It is our business to make sure our clients are happy and to take the worry out of their property maintenance. We take excellent client service to a new level every day keeping our clients satisfied and giving them every reason to remain our clients and refer us to a family or friend.

**For faster response time to property maintenance request during this busy season and for tracking purposes, please compete the "Contact Us" page on our website at www.magentapropertycare.com and we will provide a quote as requested and follow up accordingly.**

Lawn Maintenance and Garden Maintenance
For faster response time to lawn care request during this busy season and for tracking purposes, please complete the "Contact Us" page on our website at www.magentapropertycare.com and we will provide a quote as requested and follow up accordingly - photos also help to speed up the quote and job process. Thank you in advance for taking the time to contact us. Highly appreciated!
WE PERFORM FULL PROPERTY MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR ALL OUR CLIENTS. THIS INCLUDES: 1) Spring Cleanup 2) Lawn and/or Garden Maintenance 3) Fall Cleanup & Leaf Collection ______________________________________________ LAWN MAINTENANCE INCLUDE the following scheduled services: 1) Lawn Mowing 2) Fertilizer applications 3) Core Aeration Other services include: 1) Over-seed,Top Soil & Peet Moss Application 2) Grub Treatment 3) Moss Treatment _____________________________________________ LANDSCAPE/GARDEN SERVICES INCLUDE: 1)Sod Installation - new lawn 2)Pressure Wash 3)Flower/Garden Bed Design 4)Flower/Garden Bed Maintenance 5)Planting -flower/shrub/tree 6)Top Soil 7)Mulch Application 8)Pruning - shrubs/trees 9)Etc... ________________________________________________ SELECTIVE SNOW REMOVAL SERVICES INCLUDE: *Snow Plowing *De-Icing *Salting
RECEIVE A QUOTE WITHIN 48HRS WHEN SERVICE REQUEST IS RECEIVED WITH PHOTOS OF PROPERTY AREAS TO BE SERVICED.
"services done with the spirit of excellence"
**YARD CLEANUP** *LAWN MAINTENANCE* *GARDEN MAINTENANCE* *PROPERTY MAINTENANCE* *SNOW REMOVAL* ______________________________________________ LAWN SERVICES INCLUDE: **YARD Cleanup** Lawn Mowing/Grass Cutting Lawn Edging Fertilization Over-seed Core Aeration Grub Treatment Moss Treatment Spring & Fall Cleanup Leaf Collection _____________________________________________ LANDSCAPE/GARDEN SERVICES INCLUDE: Sod Installation Pressure Wash ​Flower Bed Design Flower Bed Maintenance Garden Bed Cleanup and Maintenance Planting (flower/shrub/tree) Top Soil & Mulch Application Pruning (shrubs/trees) etc... ________________________________________________ SNOW REMOVAL SERVICES INCLUDE: Snow Plowing De-Icing Salting
Cheque, Visa/Master/Amex cards & other payment types