Kitchen Koncepts

Mmatthews
Mmatthews
5 reviews Vidor, TX

New Kitchen Faucet

I had heard of this place in Beaumont where you can get stuff for your kitchen. I went into there and it was amazing. They have all kinds of stuff to remold your kitchen. It can range from just the norm kind of kitchen to commercial kitchens. I got a new faucet for my kitchen sink Bar Sink/Prep Faucets by Delta Faucet Victorian ® Two Handle Bar/Prep Faucet . I love it. It goes with my french chateau feel. I would tell anyone that wants to redo their kitchen and was nice stuff, go there.