CORT

Haiyan in Gaithersburg
Haiyan in Gaithersburg
7 reviews Darnestown, MD

Sofa

I needed some sofas, and they had a great selection and they were also a very good price. I like them a lot and the sofas had no problems. The representatives were very nice.

jazyboy gaithersburg
jazyboy gaithersburg
7 reviews Gaithersburg, MD

Bed Room Set

Last Year I purchased my bedrom furniture from them. They have special rates and very nice discounts. Basically they rent furniture and than sale those furniture. I got my bedroom furniture which is awesome and doesnt have any scratch or any thing on it. I am using from 1 year with no problem. Customer service is also very nice. I had a problem with a side table after 15 days and they replaced it without any problem. They always have good deals and evry Wednesday they get new stock.