Trans Moving Toronto

Reviews for Trans Moving Toronto

Sheryl Carroll in Toronto
Sheryl Carroll in Toronto

2-BR Apartment Move

We worked with Trans Moving Toronto for a 2-br apartment move and it was an awesome experience. They arrived early with all of the expected packing material and made quick work of the move completing everything in less than 3 hours. The customer service was great and the crew friendly. I would recommend TMT to anyone in a heartbeat.

Hello Sheryl, Thank you!

John Jackson in Toronto
John Jackson in Toronto

Local Move

I have worked with many moving companies in Toronto... never would use another again but Trans Moving. I wish I found them earlier. The movers were punctual, friendly and hardworking. They didn't damage anything and were fairly priced. 5-star service!

Hello John, Thanks!

Mable Fields in Toronto
Mable Fields in Toronto

Residential Move

Booking was a breeze. They sent out 3 men and a truck for my move across the city. The movers were professional and polite, they moved all my belongings from my old apartment to my new one in a very efficient and timely manner. Their pricing was very fair and there were no hidden charges. Would book again!

Hello! Thank you! We will be happy assist you in future.

shanecrompton in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Excellent service. Polite. Efficient. Careful

We used TransMoving for a move to and from NYC and another big move within Toronto and GTA. They handled everything very professionally. The crew were polite, respectful and careful with our things. Highly recommend. I will be using agai.

Hello! Thanks! We will be happy to assist you in future.

James Ratcliff in Toronto
James Ratcliff in Toronto

Last minute move

It was a great experience working with Trans Moving Toronto! We booked with them at the very last minute and they were happy to accommodate us. The customer service was friendly, the price was fair, and the crew was very friendly and clean. They took great care in packing as well as loading and unloading our stuff. We couldn't have asked for more. Highly recommend Trans Moving Toronto!

Hello, James! Thank you! We will be happy to assist you in future.

Charles Daugherty in Toronto
Charles Daugherty in Toronto

Residential 2-BR Move

The movers arrived on time and they worked quickly and efficiently to get us moved. Nothing was damaged during the move, and it was a great experience. I would definitely use them again.

Hello Charles! Thanks! We will be happy to assist you in future.

Deborah Palacios in Toronto
Deborah Palacios in Toronto

Inter-City Residental Moves

I’ve used Trans Moving Toronto twice in the past, both my experiences have been amazing. These movers are professional, polite and efficient. I highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a professional moving service. A+ quality and service!

Hi Deborah, thanks! We will be happy to assist you in future.

Dave Siena
Dave Siena

Excellent moving experience with this Moving Company!

They were moving my piano to Toronto. Everything was fast and high-quality. Thanks for the help.If I ever have to move in the future, I will definitely contact you again!

Hello, Dave. Thank you.

Samantha in North York
Samantha in North York

DO NOT use Trans Movers if you value your time or belongings.

Not only did it take them over 12 hours after pickup to arrive at the destination, there was NO communication whatsoever throughout the day to let me know what time they would arrive. We had to wait all day for them to finally show up at 11 pm, which would have been fine had they let us know, but every time I called I was told they would be arriving “soon”. When they got to my house, they damaged my massage chair and the movers even admitted they did not wrap it correctly. They told us to send an image of the damage to Yuri (the owner) explaining the situation, as he mentioned in the initial quote that it included insurance up to $25,000. He never responded to my messages or calls and we never heard from him again. Avoid this company at all costs.

Hello, dear Samantha.
As mentioned earlier, our movers did scratch your chair, but we reimbursed you for the damage on the same day, as for the delivery time. Our driver has repeatedly contacted you to explain the situation. We agreed for the evening, and the guys arrived at 11 PM. We were delayed for half an hour, for which we apologize. Next time we will come to you in time. Sorry again for the inconvenience. Thank you for your honest feedback. They help us improve our service by correcting all existing shortcomings. If you still have any questions, you can contact us by phone: +1(416) 520-3575 or by email: easymoving.ca@gmail.com

Amado Wright in Coquitlam
Amado Wright in Coquitlam

Local residential move

We used Trans Moving Toronto and they did a great job. They were on time, friendly, fast, knowledgeable, and careful; they helped us get everything into the apartment quickly. Very competitively priced and made my moving experience a breeze. Highly recommended!

Hello Amado. Thank you!

More about Trans Moving Toronto

Trans Moving Toronto company Our company was founded in 2001. Our movers carefully and delicately move your things, whether an office or apartment relocation. You will come professional and experienced movers. Usually, the next moving is fairly flat mixed feelings: a feeling of newness and hope for a new life, ...
Looking for Piano Moving & Tuning pros in Toronto?