TransGlobal Services

Frustrated customer in Pickering
Frustrated customer in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

worst service

worst service.. cant fix my fridge from last 3 months .. its back and forth .. warranty place is ridiculous to deal with ... every time you need to explain the same problem even after you provide the repair id .. The lady Mariam , i guess its fake name who answer most of the time is just rude

Asif in Toronto
Asif in Toronto

Terrible Service

They told us it would take 2 weeks to service our noisy dryer through our insurance company. We had my in-laws stay at our home expecting them today, as scheduled. They didn’t come. It’s been 2 weeks that the 6 people in our home have been unable to clean our clothes.

We called them and they are unwilling to help. The manager Andrea wouldn’t even come to the phone. We now have to wait another week for a technician to come. Who knows if they will even show up!

If your insurance company tries to send this company to fix your appliance, I suggest you demand another company.

Moe in Edmonton
Moe in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Samsung

Bought 5year Warranty worst warranty service ever done buy what ever u do they find a way to not pay for repair and then send u a bill for Simone to look at ur problem and if u don’t pay ur warranty is invalid !!!

Rolly  in Edmonton
Rolly in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Brian Range Hood

Called Broan about the Range hood. Everything was good until Trans Globals incompetent repair guy shows up. Doesn’t have a clue what he is doing. He is unable to remove the filters. My wife removes them with ease. After the filters are removed for him he takes a picture of the serial number plate puts the filters back in and says he needs to order parts. When he finally returns he has some mother board and a helper but no transformer. My call to Trans Global was because of a humming noise coming from the Range hood. I have waiting six months for the repair and my next step is to remove the Range Hood and return it to the retailer I purchased it from. I really do not want Trans Global back in my house.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

The Most Incompetent Company in Service/Repair

If you deal with this company, you will surely find that you are dealing with a outfit that is one clown short of a circus. They will blame manufacturer's for their own lack of skills from ordering parts to job planning and execution. They are incompetent, have no common sense and can drag a simple job out for months. Yes I mean months. I don't know how they stay in business. Honest they cannot plan out anything efficiently. There right hand doesn't know what there left hand is doing. Everything you have read from others reviews of this business is true. I WILL NEVER use them again!!!!!

Sara in Scarborough
Sara in Scarborough

Fridge repaired

Hi,
almost two months ago I beefed about this service company that could not fix my fridge"was 2 weeks without it" finally somebody that I knew came over and fixed it.
now I need to thank the technician " Adrian" not sure about his name" who fixed it for me.

incompetent!!

My frigidaire "Kenmore" bought at Sears still has a warranty. less than a year old and a few problems. they got a part and changed it . didn't work I had 3 visits from them the company the last one screwed my fridge .the cooling system was shot 2 weeks ago.still waiting for the part to come.first they denied they screwed up,but then they fessed up the factory "frigidaire" is aware of the problem.
this Trans Global guys know nothing.please spread the word.

Hotpaws in Leduc
Hotpaws in Leduc
1 review Leduc, AB

Thermador wall oven.

Terrible service with these people. Our service tech had no idea how to fix our wall oven. Twice installed the sensor wrong, it shorted out. Trans global said it was something else so they wouldn't have to cover another service call. No oven for six weeks. Stay away from this company. Their service techs are not qualified to work on all makes and models. I will tell everyone from this day on, to never buy a Thermador product, or use Transglobal service for any repairs.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

HORRIBLE. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.

About a MONTH ago my fridge broke. I've been paying insurance for my utilities 220$ a month for about 3 years now so it was covered. 3 DAYS after my fridge breaks we get a tech come to the house to see what parts need to be ordered. A WEEK later the tech comes by with the parts.... which of course turn out to be the WRONG ONES. Another WEEK goes by and the technician DAN comes again with parts which of course happen to be the wrong ones..... AT THIS POINT its been 20 days since we've last had our fridge working- today is a TUESDAY, we were called saying they would have the part on THURSDAY.. 22 DAYS without a fridge. NOTHING to compensate. YOU GUYS SUCK. PATHETIC. YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF CUSTOMER CARE OF APPRECIATION. A fridge is a necessity. Maybe a sense of urgency would be appreciated? For anyone reading this you're honestly better of NOT dealing with these guys and getting a completely new appliance- 220$ x 36 months in total = 7920$ spent- All to wait basically a month for a simple fridge repair. YOU GUYS SUCK.

More about TransGlobal Services

A national electronic and appliance service provider
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Edmonton?