Trans Global Services

Trans Global Services

Reviews for Trans Global Services

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Washing Machine

Very disappointed in the service, that’s why I don’t like having to pay for a service call before the service is done.
Heather was very rude, whatever happened to customer satisfaction.
I will definitely not recommend this company to anyone.
They literally took the money and ran.

Angie in Scarborough
Angie in Scarborough

Stove Repair

The technician was amazing both times that he same, to asses the problem and then to change a part. He was punctual, friendly, efficient and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend him again and again. Great experience!
Angie

Peter in Ottawa
Peter in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Repair fridge, Dishwasher, oven

The technician Dominic was amazing: Knowledgeable, skillfull, courteous, high quality, goes the extra mile, timely, interpersonal. I highly recommend Dominic get a raise! He also ensured the safety of the household in the duration he had to order part. I was more than extremely satisfied with his work!

DJ in Oakville
DJ in Oakville

Your technician Louie was courteous, on time & very efficient. He quickly diagnosed & repaired our Fridge water dispenser during his visit. So we are very satisfied & have been impressed with all Trans Globals service we have experienced & have recommended your company to others. Don & Jan McGregor

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Repair fridge

Very satisfied with Anil (the technician). Most accommodating and professional. Thank you Anil for your services.
My wife and I very satisfied with the services provided by Comerco.
Anil took the time to examine the fridge and investigate the problem that was a concern. All is well. Thank you very much!

riki Reashef Adivi in Richmond hill
riki Reashef Adivi in Richmond hill
3 reviews King City, ON

They are short on technicians and their schedule is terrible

I have paid for extended warranty on my dishwasher with Home Depot and they subcontract Trans Global.
My dishwasher broke down and it took Trans Global 2.5 weeks to send a technician. Then it was more than a full week to get a new part, and then another 2 weeks to book the technician to install the new part.
I was more than a month without a dishwasher because Trans Global do not hire enough technicians.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Dryer not working

Had great service with TransGlobal. Tech assigned was Saad and he was very good. He called on the appointed day confirming time he would be by; assessed what was wrong and had parts on hand so all good. Very efficient, polite and i'm happy with the result. No hesitation in recommending for future work

Gobsmacked in North York
Gobsmacked in North York

Incompetence

Echoing many of the reviews on this site, TGS is a horrific mix of incompetent business planning and process, poor client service standards and under trained technicians.

3 months (5 appointments) to repair (replace a part) the water dispenser on our refrigerator ... 6 months (7 appointments) and counting for the ice dispenser ... always watching their technicians blindly fumble through a triage process before a wait of weeks for parts delivery and appointment scheduling.

5 weeks and counting to replace a simple part on a dishwasher ... 2 weeks and counting as we wait for the technician to confirm he received the part HQ says they shipped him.

Shame on Enercare for contracting and tolerating a representative that treats their clients so poorly.

Not a Happy Camper in Whitby
Not a Happy Camper in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Whirlpool dryer making squeaking noises

Our Whirlpool dryer started making loud squeaking noises so we contacted Comerco our warranty provider who in turn passed us off to Transglobal. The first available service call was over two weeks later. Tried to explain that we couldn’t be without the dryer for that long, but we were told that the service tech was only available on October 16. We received a follow up call advising that the tech would be at our place between 10am - 2pm. Then the night before this time frame was changed to between 8am -4pm. The technician from Len’s appliance showed up around 11:30am and after writing a report on our washer, he started to walk out of the house until we asked what he was going to do about our dryer. Turned the dryer on so he could hear the loud squealing noise. He pulled out his phone and sent in a report on the dryer listed a number of parts he wanted ordered. Then he got up and said that the parts should be in 7-10 days later. He said that he doesn’t carry parts and he would be back when the parts came in. Two weeks later we call Len’s appliances and asked when he was coming back. No return call. Called Transglobal and they claimed that the parts had just come in and that the nex.t available date was November 13. CSA had no compassion about us being without a dryer for close to six weeks, just kept repeating that that was the date and that there was nothing they could do. After advising that I would be call Comerco first thing in the morning to complain about Transglobal’s lack of service, then my next call would be to Whirpool to complain about Transglobal and Comerco’s lack of customer service. In our previous warranty issues with Comerco the two companies they used at the time were able to attend within a couple of days, not the almost two months we have experienced with Transglobal. I am at the point that I am going to contact the last service company that repaired my washer and pay them to come out and repair my dryer then send Transglobal the bill.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU USE THIS COMPANY.

Bill in Rexdale
Bill in Rexdale
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Leaky dishwasher discharge hose.

Request for a repair to a leaking dishwasher discharge hose was made to Enercare who passed this request on to Trans Global service [Toronto]. Technicians came and said that machine needed a new valve which it does not. It operates perfectly! Requested an aditional service for a second opinion and same techniciaans attended with a different excuse for not repairing the hose leak, that there was surface corrosion on the machine. They obviously did not want to work on this leaky hose. The machine works perfectly. the only problem is a leaky hose. Why will they not fix a leaky hose? The hose is not even directly attached to the machine.

More about Trans Global Services

A national electronic and appliance service provider
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Edmonton?