Trans Global Services

Jpnoujaim in Edmonton
Jpnoujaim in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Sectional leather couch

I purchased a genuine leather sectional couch 2 months ago form today. When it was delivered they informed me I had 48 hours to notify for any damages or defects. Well there was a small tear at the back of the couch and a small hole. Then the spring was missing to attach the sectionals. The clamps to attach was not aligned and the whole couch was defective in that it did not align with some sections higher than others. It took 6 weeks from the day I called to have the technician come out and when he did he said he will have these items addressed. The next day I went into the Brick to follow up and they said nothing will be done as this is not a manufacturers defect. After a talk with the store manager he said he will follow up with the technicians and another 10 days later no call. I receive a automated call stating the repair will take place in May 2020. Just on Feb 20,2020 I went to the store to ask for a refund due to the horrible service of The Brick standing behind their product. They refused to refund me the purchase however allowed me to exchange for another item. The Brick is substantially inflated prices for the quality you would get. I expected superior quality for a $3400 sectional. I would never purchase anything from the Brick again especially if there is any issues don't expect them to repair it. The technicians at Trans Global Service will say one thing to you then behind your back will not tell the truth on their report

One year later and still without a working Dishwasher

It has been nothing but disaster dealing with Transglobal and their dishwasher technicians. Originally, I placed a call Feb 2019 for the control panel change in my dishwasher. Since then, I have taken over 6 days off from work (Vacation lost) for the technicians to come and in the process, they broke the door (Seal and other parts). Multiple technicians have come with different opinions. Bottom line after a year of waiting and 6 days taken off my vacation pay, they have given up and they are not fixing the dishwasher that they broke themselves. Meanwhile I have paid for this service for the last 10 years and when it comes to use the service to repair my dishwasher they fail to do it. They come in break my dishwasher and then they tell me they can not fix it. They don’t even deserve a 1 start. Worst company to deal with. They are not accountable for their mistake. I have asked them to put themselves in my shoe for a year no service meanwhile they have been taking the monthly payments promptly from the account. I will be contacting the Global TV to report this and hopefully more people become aware of how Transglobal works and treats their paying clients.

AECHSC in Edmonton
AECHSC in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Dishwasher repair

Dishwasher was making a loud grating sound and did not sound happy.
Mathew from Windsor arrived on time and immediately set to work & within half an hour found the problem and removed the blockage , a handkerchief. and was on his way and we were very pleased.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Washing Machine

Very disappointed in the service, that’s why I don’t like having to pay for a service call before the service is done.
Heather was very rude, whatever happened to customer satisfaction.
I will definitely not recommend this company to anyone.
They literally took the money and ran.

Angie in Scarborough
Angie in Scarborough

Stove Repair

The technician was amazing both times that he same, to asses the problem and then to change a part. He was punctual, friendly, efficient and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend him again and again. Great experience!
Angie

Peter in Ottawa
Peter in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Repair fridge, Dishwasher, oven

The technician Dominic was amazing: Knowledgeable, skillfull, courteous, high quality, goes the extra mile, timely, interpersonal. I highly recommend Dominic get a raise! He also ensured the safety of the household in the duration he had to order part. I was more than extremely satisfied with his work!

DJ in Oakville
DJ in Oakville

Your technician Louie was courteous, on time & very efficient. He quickly diagnosed & repaired our Fridge water dispenser during his visit. So we are very satisfied & have been impressed with all Trans Globals service we have experienced & have recommended your company to others. Don & Jan McGregor

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Repair fridge

Very satisfied with Anil (the technician). Most accommodating and professional. Thank you Anil for your services.
My wife and I very satisfied with the services provided by Comerco.
Anil took the time to examine the fridge and investigate the problem that was a concern. All is well. Thank you very much!

riki Reashef Adivi in Richmond hill
riki Reashef Adivi in Richmond hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

They are short on technicians and their schedule is terrible

I have paid for extended warranty on my dishwasher with Home Depot and they subcontract Trans Global.
My dishwasher broke down and it took Trans Global 2.5 weeks to send a technician. Then it was more than a full week to get a new part, and then another 2 weeks to book the technician to install the new part.
I was more than a month without a dishwasher because Trans Global do not hire enough technicians.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Dryer not working

Had great service with TransGlobal. Tech assigned was Saad and he was very good. He called on the appointed day confirming time he would be by; assessed what was wrong and had parts on hand so all good. Very efficient, polite and i'm happy with the result. No hesitation in recommending for future work

More about Trans Global Services

A national electronic and appliance service provider
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Edmonton?