M And M Professional Window Cleaners

Window & Gutter Cleaning
106 Weldrick Crescent Bowmanville ON L1C 5E7
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  M And M Professional Window Cleaners

Reviews for M And M Professional Window Cleaners

Izabela in Bowmanville
Izabela in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Fantastic job; definitely recommend Mike!

Mike came out to clean the exterior windows of our house that have not been touched for over a year. All emails were responsive to any questions I had. He was very professional and efficient. I recommend Mike and his team to provide you with clear windows!

Thanks Izabela!

Lisa B in Bowmanville
Lisa B in Bowmanville

Pre-Sale Window Cleaning

I'm getting ready to sell my house and I want everything to sparkle. I reached out to my Facebook friends for recommendations and M and M Window Cleaners kept coming up over and over again.

I got a quote the same day and booked for the following week. They cleaned every window in my house, inside and out, washed all the screens and the tracks are spotless. Every window and door looked absolutely amazing!!!! I couldn't find a single thing to criticize.

You can hire this company with confidence!

Thank you Lisa!

Rachael Wood-Harman  in
Rachael Wood-Harman in
1 review Oshawa, ON

Window Cleaning

I found M & M window cleaners on a Moms site I belong to, someone ha great Ben them a fantastic review, so we had them out the very first time last Wednesday. A lovely guy called Joey came, explained everything, did a fantastic job, I could not find one streak or mark on any of my 30 windows or doors.... I'm so thrilled I don't think the windows have ever looked cleaner.
I have now recommended Michael and his company to friends and they will be calling him and definitely so will I.
Very reasonable priced for an outstanding job!

Thank You Rachael! We pride ourselves on streakfree results. Thanks for the recommendations! We look forward to coming back again!

Ben Shelley
Ben Shelley

Home and Office

We used M&M window cleaner to come and clean the windows at our new-build house. The builder left dust and caulking all over the window sills. Mike and his crew came in and did a great job. They were fast and courteous. Soon after we called Mike back to come and clean our office building's windows and solarium. Window cleaning is more affordable than you think, definitely worth it!

Hi Ben! Thanks for using us for your home. We are definitely more affordable than people think. We look forward to coming back to your office this summer.

James Smith in Keswick
James Smith in Keswick
1 review Whitby, ON

Cleaned windows, inside and outside

Do you remember watching tv using the bunny ears ? At the time you didn't know how blurry it was right? Now put that tv beside today's 4K tv and it looks like you can reach out and touch someone ...
Well I recently experienced just that ... What I mean is I didn't know at the time the difference it would make until Michael Polsky's tech came by and cleaned my windows and I have to say WOW ! Seeing into the backyard with such a clear view feels like the window is not even there!
His tech was professional and worked very hard removing some hard water stains that no longer exist !
If you haven't experienced this yet, or listing a home, I truly say this would really help that listing or just enjoying the view of your yard in 4K !
Thank you M&M Professional Window Cleaners Limited

Thanks James! I'm glad you can see the huge difference between cleaning the windows yourself and the professional clean!

We do remove hard water stains which are more common than people think!

Matt in the Manor!
Matt in the Manor!

Fantastic service at a fantastic price

Mike has always been responsive when I had any questions. His associate Greg showed up on time and did a thorough job. I have recommended Mike to my friends and they have also been very happy. Do it once, do it right!

Hi Matt! Thanks for the nice review!

We try to be on time, because we respect your time.

Thanks for the referrals! We appreciate it.

Elaine in Ajax in Toronto
Elaine in Ajax in Toronto

Window Cleaning

I was very happy with the service I got from Michael and his team at M and M Professional Window Cleaners. This was my first time having them clean my windows and they did a very thorough job. I would recommend them to anyone, and I will be calling them back again!! Thanks Mike and Frank!!

Hi Elaine! I really appreciate your vote of confidence in our company. We know that if we get called again we did a great job the first time. Thanks for the referrals and recommendations!

Diane Booth in Scarborough
Diane Booth in Scarborough

Windows shiny & clean!

I have been dealing with M&M (Mike ) annually for 7 yrs.
His firm always cleans the inside & outside of my 12 X 16 solarium.
They always have done a very good job of it. This year they sent Gregory - he did an especially good job- he is a perfectionist! I love perfectionists! Am a bit of one myself. Touched up all the drips on the aluminum and really scrubbed the exterior roof where years of pollution gathers. The job took 3 1/2 hours and am very pleased with it.

Thank You Diane!

Greg is our perfectionist. He really cares about the jobs he does.

Danielle in Bowmanville
Danielle in Bowmanville
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Crayon Recovery

I AM SOOOO THRILLED with the window cleaning service provided to my husband and I! We have two little ones and tons of farm animals and little time to do the house work that can easily be forgotten. I used a Window Cleaning Company for a couple of years, but felt like switching it up! I had been following M&M Professional Window Cleaning online for a while! I enjoyed seeing how involved they are in their community! It really impressed me! I emailed Mike about a quote, he sent it to me the same day! He came past his normal service area and detailed our home from top to bottom(well the windows and the screens...if he did laundry.....he would be a superstar). He removed all finger prints, paw prints, crayon, dirt, mud, bird poop, EVERYTHING! I am just amazed! He has surpassed my expectations! We have him booked for the windows next cleaning! I cannot believe how good if feels to have clean windows! I feels like I went to the gym!

Thank You Danielle. As I have three little kids so I know how hard it is to keep things clean.

I'm sorry I don't do laundry...:)

It's amazing how many things we can remove from windows. Not everything comes off of course, but hard water stains, crayons, tape and many things can come off the windows!

Trisha from Whitby
Trisha from Whitby
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Such excellent service!

Michael has been cleaning the windows of my business for 6 months now and I love it. He is very through and efficient. I appreciate his work ethic and I highly recommend him.

Thank You Trisha. I appreciate the kind words. We do have a number of clients like you. Commercial stores that have us clean the windows, biweekly, monthly or seasonally.

We still clean your windows, as a year has passed. And we continue to clean your windows every month.

More about M And M Professional Window Cleaners

When you're looking for Window Cleaning in Toronto, Markham, Durham Region or Vaughan choose M&M Professional Window Cleaners Limited. Our GTA Window Washing company provides high qualiy window cleaning. We value excellent communication with you. Our window cleaners are kind, reliable, thourough, and guarantee your satisfaction. We started in North ...