Ed White Appliance Service

Bill Hayball in Newcastle
Bill Hayball in Newcastle
1 review NEWCASTLE, ON

broken washer

i called ed due to my washer being "broken" although I wasn't in his service area he gave me some ideas on what to look for and how to fix it myself. Now we are back on track and I saved about 100.00. I do like to keep my work local iinstead of hiring "companies"...Very nice to offer free advice instead of... good luck bye bye....

Jim in Port Hope
Jim in Port Hope
2 reviews ,

washer & dryer

Ed is a great repair man. He shows up quickly and on time. Fixes things on time and at a greta price. Has a invitory to fix vintage appliances and also used appliances. We have bought used for a rental we have and thay have held up well for a reasonable price. We have used Ed abourt 7 times over the years and always been satisfied.