Anderson McQuaid

Review for Anderson McQuaid

Oldhousegirl -- Newton
Oldhousegirl -- Newton
5 reviews , MA

Renovation of vintage wood trims

When I was renovating my 1901 Victorian I thought I would never been able to match my existing baseboard. I had recently seen an Old House type of program on TV and heard a mention of Anderson McQuaid. I took a piece of the old baseboard to them, and they had an exact match (in stock!) in their extensive inventory. I have since gone back to them for other project. Even if you are doing a new project, their selection and quality of wood trims (baseboards, moldings, etc.) is far superior to any chain store or ordinary lumber yard.