The Terard Group

Jaffar
Jaffar
5 reviews Sycamore, IL

windows

I needed to replace my bay window Bobby was more then helpful coming out to my house and getting it done in a very timely cost effective manner. I plan on using them when I replace the rest of my windows.

Joe in Crystal Lake
Joe in Crystal Lake
1 review , IL

winfow framing

We were pleased with the puncualaty of the crew and the attention to detail they pad to the project. Any un perdicted obsticle was encountered and solutions were addresed. They were trust worthy and we were comfortable in the decisions they helped us make in the selections of finishes and the process of framing and finish panting.

Gerri in Crystal Lake
Gerri in Crystal Lake
1 review , IL

Replaced floor to ceiling windows and installed sliding patio door

Our home was built around 1950 and has an famiy room and kitchen eating area surrounded on 3 sides with floor to ceiling windows which needed to be replaced. The Terard Group replaced them with Marvin windows adding a sliding door for access to a future deck. The workman were courteous and respectful of our property along with doing quality work. The final staining on the inside was done by Bobby and his workmanship is excellent. We enjoy our new windows so much that we have decided not to cover them up with any window treatments that could block the incredible view.