The Door House Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
36 Rolling Acres Drive Calgary AB T3R 1B8

Reviews for The Door House Inc.

Mr. J.
Mr. J.
2 reviews , AB

Garage Door supply and install

Arrived on time , very courteous, professional and efficient.

Dismantled the old door and installed the new and adjusted. The work area was spotless when finished and we are very satisfied with the product quality and workmanship.

Thank you!

Thank you for your positive comments and for your business. Hope you enjoy the new door.

Krugers
Krugers

Garage replacement

Replaced our garages with the modern glass Esteem series by Steelcraft. From the moment of contact to execution of the full job, Door House Inc. was excellent to deal with. We received estimates from 3 different companies and Door House was competitive (within $200), but what stood out was Al and his interaction skills, patience, follow up, and efficiency. As soon as you meet him you know he can be trusted to do the job correctly and without any hassles. Thank you Door House!

Thank you for your kind words and for trusting us to supply and install high end Esteem Series garage doors on your beautiful home!

Matthew
Matthew
1 review Bragg Creek, AB

Two 9' x 9' garage doors with openers

Al did a great job helping us find doors that matched what we were looking for. He was also very patient and understanding when we had to push the installation date out by several weeks due to construction delays on our end. The installation went smoothly and the doors look beautiful!

Thanks Matthew. Glad to hear you're pleased with the new doors. Thanks again for trusting us to do the job for you.

Wise O.
Wise O.

New Garage Door Opener Installation

Highly Recommended. When my elderly parent’s garage door opener stopped working after 26 years, we needed a reliable quality replacement at a reasonable cost by a solid local company / installer. We shopped the local Calgary market in June of 2017 and of the 11 garage door installation companies we shortlisted, we found The Garage Door Inc to be the ultimate best based on a number of factors that we carefully considered. Foremost, we found Al to be a sincere & caring reflective listener, addressing each of our concerns & being completely upfront with product recommendation insights that he shared. Our expectations were further matched & exceeded with a smooth & efficient installation (in under an hour) of the door opener by Randall, booked within a week of our first contact. Randall took the extra time to explain the new features and operation to my elderly parents and myself and also provided us with a 2nd (additional) remote which will assist my Dad considerably with his access to / from the garage. He also insured that they were comfortable with is operation and control location. I must share that the quote provided to us by Al was the most affordable of all the company / installers surveyed (range of quotes received were $369 to $600, same criteria), although we did not base our decision entirely on this alone. Furthermore, right from the outset, Al based his quote to us on a couple of comparable quality options to consider among two competing brands, with exceptional value added, given his product knowledge. This included a higher mid-level LiftMaster model, which came with additional features and a better warranty, currently available at the same equivalent price as a lower model; savings passed on to the customer. Thank you Al and Randall! The new opener is definitely a noticeable improvement over the old unit; and provides convenient features & security assurances that will make their lives a whole lot easier. I’d recommend this company based on the courtesy of the team, their high service delivery standards, and their honest concern to deliver the best value to their customer.

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to submit such a detailed review of our service!

krista in Calgary
krista in Calgary

Solid and well priced

Al responded to my request for quote quickly and with a good overview of information regarding their services. He was able to come quickly to do the work and completed it on time, and according to the quote.

Thanks Krista. Appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with us.

Amber
Amber
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

Garage door replacement

I decided to upgrade my garage door from a plain standard door to a carriage style and almost fell over when I learned just how inexpensive it was. It was like a start the car kind of moment. This company was absolutely amazing to deal with very professional and accurate. The communication was easy and detailed. I was given a ton of options and was not upsold at all by the owner. I would highly recommend them and was actually hoping to get a front door from them but they don't sell them:( Thank you sooooooo much for my amazing door!! A very happy customer!!

Thanks Amber for your amazing review! It was great to meet you and be able to help you out. Hope you enjoy the new look of your home.

Charmaine,
Charmaine,

Replace garage door

Quick Response. Honest opinion. Called Tuesday. Work done Friday. Price reasonable. Friendly and approachable. Work cleanup well.

Thanks Charmaine. It was great to meet you. Hope you enjoy the new door for many years.

M.k.
M.k.

Repair garage door -- replace springs.

See above. Came very soon. Repaired quickly and efficiently. Very courteous. Reasonable rates. Good product.

Thanks for the great feedback. Let us know if we can ever be of help again.

CalgaryHomeowner
CalgaryHomeowner

Garage Door repair

Al was fantastic! Quick to respond and schedule us in, honest, friendly and great work! I would recommend him to anyone!

Thank you! That is our goal - to treat everyone honestly, be friendly and do great work. We appreciate your business and the feedback!

Carolanne in Edmonton
Carolanne in Edmonton

Door opener replacement and tune up of 25 yr old garage door

I have an old bent garage door that probably woke the neighbourhood when I opened it in the mornings. The garage door opener was also starting to fail (~ 25 yrs old) so I decided to replace it and get a tune-up of my door. I can't believe how quiet it is now. Response to my original query was quick, appt happened within a couple of weeks, they arrived on time and finished in the time frame promised. Highly recommend this company!!

Thanks Carolanne! It was a pleasure to help you out.
Al

More about The Door House Inc.

The Door House Inc. is a supplier of high quality garage doors and electric door openers. We offer supply, installation and service of all our products. See one of Calgary's largest door selections on our website. We'd love to help make your home beautiful!

Serving Calgary and area including Airdrie, Cochrane, Chestermere, Bragg Creek, Okotoks, Canmore. etc.