The Door House Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
36 Rolling Acres Drive AB T3E 2L1

Best of 2018 winner 2 timesBest of 2018winner 2 times

Reviews for The Door House Inc.

Lucas in Calgary
Lucas in Calgary

Double Garage Door Replacement

When my old wooden garage door finally decided to break a spring and get completely jammed during Calgary's winter deep freeze, Al from The Door House dropped by to assess the situation and give a free quote. I got a great deal on a brand new insulated double door with springs, rails, wires and various other bits and pieces.

Installation was done the next morning and went very smoothly. And I was pleased to hear that there was no need to replace my old opener. The new garage door looks amazing and has been working perfectly.

My car and I are super happy with the fast and professional service we got from The Door House. Thanks guys!

Thanks Lucas! It was great to be able to help you out. Thanks for choosing to do business with us. We appreciate it!

Cochranite in Calgary
Cochranite in Calgary
2 reviews Cochrane, AB

Garage door opener replacement

Dealing with the Door House was an all around great experience. As in the other reviews, Al freely offered options and reasoning on his opinions in giving me a quote, and was not in a hurry during our discussion. On top of making a good impression on the phone, Al's quote beat the others that I received. He was able to come the next day to install the new opener, which was done with efficiency, friendliness, and with patience for my questions. The old parts were taken away for disposal. It's a real pleasure to deal with an approachable, sincere business owner who does good work!

Thank you! Really appreciate your review and kind words. Thanks for trusting us to do the work.

Min in Calgary
Min in Calgary

Beautiful Garage Door Expertly Installed

We are so glad to have chosen The Door House to replace our dingy old garage door. Al was very informative and provided us with many options with a detailed breakdown of the cost. We ended up going with a beautiful faux walnut steel door with a new opener supplied by us, and it looks stunning and works great. We couldn't be happier with the entire process and the end result.

Thank you Min. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Have a great Christmas!

Bibi in Calgary
Bibi in Calgary
11 reviews CALGARY, AB

Prompt, Fast, Courteous, and an Amazing Result

We contracted The Door House to install a new, insulated steel, double garage door, replacing our 38-year-old wooden one.

We chose this company based on a positive experience with them years ago, replacing an opener, and the positive reviews here.

It was very easy to deal with the company's representative over the phone and by email, and to choose an option that suited us.

On installation day, the installer arrived exactly at the time specified, on the dot. He had our old garage door removed, the new one installed, rails and all, and everything cleaned up in just over two hours. We were amazed.

We love the new door so far (almost 2 weeks later). Compared to our old door, it is much quieter, better sealed, and cleaner and more modern looking, both inside and out. We had a row of frosted windows put into the new one (the old had none), and that makes a huge difference to the level of light inside the garage. Given that ours is a front-drive garage, the new door adds curb appeal to our home, too.

We are very happy.

Thanks for your review! So glad you're pleased with your new door and with our service. Thanks for choosing us to do your work!

George in Calgary
George in Calgary

Garage Door Replacement

My old faulty garage door was in need of repair or replacement. I contacted Al and The Door House for a quote. I also contacted around 5 other garage door service providers. Al was very quick to respond. Gave me his opinion and options.
After evaluating all the other providers and my options we decided to continue dealing with the Door House to replace the door. The repair tech arrived on time. There were no surprises in the cost and the estimate was right on.

Hi George. Thanks for your positive comments and for choosing to do business with us. We appreciate it!

June in Calgary
June in Calgary

New garage door with windows & ultra-quiet Atom opener

The Door House was referred to us. Super professional and responsive. Best estimate and better quality door. Both Al and the installer were great. My neighbour was very impressed meeting both of them, loved my new door and opener, and they are also going to use this company.

I no longer get woken up in the morning by the garage door opening from the early risers in our house! Very pleased with our purchase and the service that we received.

Price included the door (R10.4) with windows, removal and haul away old door, ATOM garage door opener, 3 car remotes, garage door security pad, and GST.

Thank you June! So happy you're pleased.

mgb15
mgb15

Double garage door, supply and install door and opener

Al was referred by friend/repeat customer, so i called him to discuss a new door and options. Al took the time to answer questions with some detail, was not in a rush. Quote came in a timely fashion. Called to finalize exactly what we wanted and amend quote. Installer was on time, was very experienced, job completed, and old parts all taken away. A month later and alls well. I paid a little more for the direct drive opener, super quiet, no overhead rail - nice.

Thanks for your review and for your business! Let me know if you ever have any issues with your new door.

david_E
david_E

Garage door replacement

Remove old doors and install new garage doors. Good communication throughout process, professional and clean. Easy to work with.

Thanks David. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

bdde
bdde

replacement of broken garage door springs

This company installed a replacement garage door in 2007 along with keyless garage entry. The workmanship was wonderful then and the product has lasted 10 years. When we realized the large door spring was broken during the weekend, we placed a call to them, The Door House. Received a return call early Monday am with a date, time, and price. Mr. Al Kehler met all the expectations, and lubricated the garage door rollers. Door is back in operation and we are very pleased with the care and professionalism The Door House exhibits.

Thank you! It was great to be able to help you out again. Thanks for calling us back.

Sriram P.
Sriram P.

Replacement of garage safety eyes and opener

I had a problem with the safety eyes of my garage door and I called The Door House. They came promptly and replaced the saferty eyes. While checking the door several times, the opener failed and they promptly replaced the same. Excellent service.

Thanks Sriram! Hope you enjoy the new opener.
Al

More about The Door House Inc.

The Door House Inc. is a supplier of high quality garage doors and electric door openers. We offer supply, installation and service of all our products. See one of Calgary's largest door selections on our website. We'd love to help make your home beautiful!

Serving Calgary and area including Airdrie, Cochrane, Chestermere, Bragg Creek, Okotoks, Canmore. etc.