The Door House Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
36 Rolling Acres Drive Calgary AB T3R 1B8

Reviews for The Door House Inc.

H. in Calgary
H. in Calgary

Garage door repair

Timely booking and easy to deal with owner and repairman. Repair of door seal and check of functioning was completed quickly and at a reasonable cost. I would recommend their service.

Thanks for your business. We appreciate it!

yltsia
yltsia

Garage

Garage door spring replacement, work was prompt and efficient, showed up on time and very knowledgeable.

Thanks for your comments. It was great to be able to help you out.

b.adkins217
b.adkins217

Garage door repair

Work done professionally, quickly and for a fair price. Technician was polite and honest. Cool

Thanks for the feedback and for your business!

CAROL
CAROL

GARAGE DOOR OPENER

I called to have Garage Door Opener looked at as it was unreliable. The appointment was made the very next day - awesome service. I have used this company for other homes that I have lived and also rent. And, have recommended them to my neighbours who has used them since.

Thanks for the great review Carol! Glad we were able to help you out again. Thanks for your business!

Pinheiro
Pinheiro

Overhead Garage Door

I called them around 5 pm. We scheduled the work for the next day. The tech came and replaced some cables... plus made my garage door motor less noisy! My wife oversaw the work, but the tech called me to explain the work done. I am very satisfied.

Thank you! glad we could be of help.

pjeddy
pjeddy

Garage door repair and adjustment

Door House built the garage door 15 years ago and have very nicely, and at a very reasonable price, done whatever fixing and adjusting necessary ever since.
ie replaced the opener several years later (originally I kept the old opener), replaced the spring, and just replaced the low clearance hinges .
They found time for me the same day this time.
I couldn't be happier!

Thanks for the great review Peter! Glad we were able to help you out and we appreciate your business through the years.

Gary
Gary

Garage door and opener replacement

Very easy to deal with. Price was reasonable and the work was done efficiently. Installer arrived a little early and left the site clean and tidy.

Thanks for the review Gary! Glad to hear you were pleased with our service.

wes in Airdrie
wes in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

garage door opener

I replaced my opener with a new one and had a couple issues with it not opening or closing correctly. Al came a couple times and still had issues, so he replaced the whole unit. What a huge difference in speed but now .. no more issues, works like a charm. I highly recommend this company. They installed my door and opener 15 years ago as well. Thank you for your great customer service!

Thanks for the great review Wes! I know we had some trouble with the first unit and had to come back several times. Thanks for your patience with us while we got it sorted out - it must have been inconvenient. Glad to hear the new one is working like it should.

Brad
Brad

Replacement garage door install

They were very quick and friendly. No issues at all. They were also the cheapest quote I received.

Thanks for your review Brad. Let me know if we can be of help in the future.

Bruce
Bruce

Garage door repair

I have used the Door House for many years on my rental properties and home. They respond to service and repair request immediately and do the job within 24 hrs. The price is always fair and workmanship excellent. They give a quote and stick to it.

Thanks Bruce. As always, I appreciate your business.
Al

More about The Door House Inc.

The Door House Inc. is a supplier of high quality garage doors and electric door openers. We offer supply, installation and service of all our products. See one of Calgary's largest door selections on our website. We'd love to help make your home beautiful!

Serving Calgary and area including Airdrie, Cochrane, Chestermere, Bragg Creek, Okotoks, Canmore. etc.