Advantage Home Inspections Ltd

Reviews for Advantage Home Inspections Ltd

S from Etobicoke
S from Etobicoke
5 reviews Chase, BC

Outstanding, if you want a thorough house inspection this is the man to do it.

Hector is fantastic! He is also very polite and I never experienced any more than complete professionalism. A real godsend, if you want a thorough detailed report this is definitely the man you want to do it. He goes above and beyond, and was going to do an additional test I had wanted for a bit extra, but as so much was wrong with the property and I wasn't proceeding after the findings from this important report, I didn't need that extra step. The fact Hector was so approachable, able and willing and did such a thorough job as well was outstanding. I am still looking for our next home and I will not hesitate to come to Hector for the inspection again, I will also be recommending him to others. Hector thank you, you definitely helped steer me from a potential disaster as well. I had my concerns and your report confirmed it and more. I'd not rely on any negative review and find those hard to believe, maybe they meant a 5 star, as many 5 star reviewers on this inspector on google too, and from my own experience he is definitely worth 5 stars. I loved how approachable, professional and available he was too.

Laura T from Logan Lake
Laura T from Logan Lake
1 review Windermere, BC

Home Inspection

I hired Hector from Advantage Home Inspections on the advise of my realtor and I am regretting not having done my homework on this company. Like the other home owners here, the inspection performed was NOT in depth. Hector did not check my fire places, which one of them turns out does not work, and his overall report was lacking many details. For over $400 I was expecting better service, considering he claims to be in business for over 15 years. I genuinely found Hector to be exceptionally arrogant and would never recommend Advantage Home Inspections to anyone. Save yourself some the time and hire a quality home inspector.

Brianj from Logan Lake
Brianj from Logan Lake
1 review Logan Lake, BC

service

I would not use this company. They inspected my mobile home, When I arrive the inspector informed they don't check under trailers.(where all the mechanical systems are HMMM) I later found water shut offs not working,gas meter holding up front steps,hot electric lighting connected to gas line under mobile, half the belly blanket cut a laying under trailer, bathroom floor rotted out,32 holes in drywall hidden behind posters etc. They said woodstove look good and should pass wet inspec..wrong.. .On and on.. huge waste of money.30k in repairs and Im not done. These guys are a rookies, stay away..big waste of 500 bucks.

Matt B in Kamloops
Matt B in Kamloops
2 reviews Kamloops, BC

Home Inspection

We had the home inspection done on our first house and honestly didn't know what to expect. We kind of felt like we were encouraged not to be there, which we now know is a mistake. A lot of things were missed, including some major foundation problems and some leaky pipes that had actually done some damage to the drywall in one of the bedrooms. I wouldn't go with Advantage again.