Glamour Painting & Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Surrey  >  Glamour Painting & Decorating

Reviews for Glamour Painting & Decorating

Jean Omichinski from Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

This company painted a large majority of the interior of my home. They arrived when they said they would, cleaned up, and were very professional while doing the work. The work was done on time and to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the review. It was a real pleasure doing business with you.

mark millen from Coquitlam
4 reviews Coquitlam, BC

We had the white vinyl siding, which was filthy, powerwashed from top to bottom and it looks like brand new
We had the trim painted (primer and painted) and it looks great
Glamour Painting & Decorating reminds me of the "old school" style of business. Everything was done to our satisfaction and we were consulted on every aspect of the work. The people were freindly and easy to talk with! They even did extra work, like replacing the rotten boards and doing the trim around the chimney.
We are extremely pleased with the work done and felt the price was very fair.
The Millens

Thank you very much for the review. It's always great doing business with customers as accomodating and friendly such as you guys. I can't wait to do more work for you in the near future.
Adam

Barbara from Georgetown
1 review Georgetown, ON

Glamour painted my restaurant and I am very happy with the work that was done. The job was done fast, even earlier then they promised, and they were very neat and tidy.

Thank you for the feed backs. We'll be more than happy to help with any mor painting you may have in the future.

Brandee from Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

We had Glamour come in and paint a number of rooms in our house - the living room, dining room, den, kitchen (walls and ceiling), and front entrance, as well as all the doors in the house.

I did compare their prices with a couple other companies, but I was very impressed with Adam, the gentleman from Glamour whom I dealt with. He was very professional and he actually moved a few other jobs around so he could complete ours quickly. We were working within a very short timeline - I first met with Adam on Tuesday and he had the job completed that Friday.

Overall, I was impressed with the work and the efficiency with which it was completed. I wouldn't change a thing and would definitely recommend this company to others!

Carla from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

I hired Glamour Painting to paint three rooms in my parents home in Vancouver. I was happy with this company because they got back to me very shortly after I contacted them and remained reliable throughout the process. They were punctual and delivered what was needed. They said they could complete the job in one day and they brought the crew they needed to ensure that the job was complete in one day. My parents have told me the painters were polite and professional in their home. I would recommend this company.

Dave from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

I hired Glamour Painting to paint the entire exterior of my house. I was very happy with the work that was done. On time and on budget. I have mentioned them to a few people already and I would use them again.

Howard from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

We received several quotes before we decided to hire Glamour Painting. Their quote was very competitive and I was happy with the painting they did in our basement. I would recommend them.

Paru in Port coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

They did the ceiling, crown moulding, walls all the entire condo at about 1000 sq foot and they did an excellent job. We had 3 quotes and he was by far the best.

More about Glamour Painting & Decorating

Our company provides quality interior and exterior painting services both house painting and commercial painting across Greater Vancouver BC. We also provide preparation services including pressure washing, drywall repair and wall paper removal.