Glamour Painting & Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Surrey  >  Glamour Painting & Decorating
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Glamour Painting & Decorating

Sue in Coquitlam
1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

Adam and his crew painted the interior of my 2-bedroom condo. Adam showed up on Saturday to do an estimate, and he followed-up with a written quote via email within a couple of hours. By Monday, the plan was set. The crew showed up on time on Tuesday and finished on time on Wednesday. They did a good job cleaning up, and they even put away the fixtures I had asked them to remove in the closet to keep the place looking tidy. Thanks!

Job Price

Thank you very much for supporting us. It was great doing business with you.

Helen in Vancouver
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Adam did a great job on the exterior of our house, we have been getting so many compliments. He was able to fit us in just before the rainy season starts and we really appreciated that. He was fast and responsive and even recommended some other things to take care of the exterior of our house. Thank-you very much Adam!

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

Thank you very much for the review. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Lorrie A in Coquitlam
1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

Extremely impressed with the quality, professionalism and integrity by Adam and his crew. The job required alot of prep work and we were under a tight timeline, but they delivered. The final result was an excellent paint job and they went above and beyond to put in the extras we added last minute. Would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Lorraine from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Glamour Painting and Decorating completed a 2-day painting job, which included a challenging entrance foyer with a 30 feet high ceiling, 4 feet hanging chandelier, 2 skylights and spiral staircase. In addition, this small business was able to complete cosmetic work on a 25 feet beam in the kitchen that a large reputable contractor was not able to do.

Adam Chitsaz and his painting crew worked as an efficient team, using excellent problem solving abilities and attention to detail, to complete a high quality job. His effective time management allowed him to go the extra mile by taking on extra tasks at no added costs to this homeowner. Mr. Chitsaz is a truly honest business owner with the highest degree of integrity.
In short, my job was completed with exceptional workmanship and customer service.

Adam: Thank you for leading your painting crew to complete work in my house like it was your home. I will recommend your company to my friends, family and colleagues who need a painting professional.

Job Price

Your feedback is very appreciated. We're glad that you were happy with our services and it's always a pleasure to work for such hospitable and friendly clients such as yourselves.

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Quote was reasonable. The other 2 quotes were significantly higher.
Work was accomplished on time and according to quote.
Very careful of walls, furniture and fixtures.
Courteous group of painters.

Job Price

Thank you for the feedback. You guys were great and it was a pleasure working for you.

Gusti from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Adam was very diplomatic and patient when dealing with a tough customer (me). My satisfaction with the end result was always his main focus. His crew members were professional and very respectful of my family and pets. The power washing was meticulous and not rushed and the painting of our fairly large house was flawless. Thanks again Adam for a job very well done.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the review. You were a pleasure to work for and also very accomodating and patient during the time we were working around the house. We can't wait to come back when you needed more painting done in the future.

Robert Stevan from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Adam was prompt, reliable and easy to deal with. He aimed to please. His work was excellent and we couldn't be more pleased. Highly recommend this service. This is the second time we've used Glamour Painting & Decorating.

Job Price

I appreciate the feedback and thank you for having us back to do more painting for you.

D & K Kasuya from Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

Adam and the crew of Glamour Painting & Decorating provided great service and care while completing the exterior wood siding & trim painting of our home. Adam was very quick to respond to any questions we had and the team was also very professional while completing the work. We were well informed of when the crews were arriving each day and they arrived each day as expected. We would highly recommend Glamour Painting & Decorating for any exterior painting projects. Thanks again Adam and Crew, we are vey happy with the results!

Job Price

Thank you for choosing us for your house exterior painting and I'll look forward to doing more painting for you in the near future. It's always a pleasure to have friendly and easy going customers such as yourselves. Adam

Hazel Sutherland from Burnaby
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

We had Adam paint and power wash the exterior of our home. The crew was fast, hardworking and very pleasant to have around. I was impressed with how responsive Adam was to all my emails and queries. I am so pleased with how everything looks especially now that the "green gunk" is gone from the siding..

Job Price

Thank you for having us back to paint the exterior after repainting the interior last year. You were understanding, accommodating and friendly and we can't wait to come back to do more painting for you in the future .

George Leon from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Adam and his crew performed a difficult painting project with professionalism, winning attitude in a timely manner taking great care with our new floor and furniture. Adam used his expertise in assisting with our colour selections and providing helpful design solutions. I have retired after 43 years in the construction industry and will recommend Glamour Painting for any project. We will be using Glamour for our exterior project next spring.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review about our company and services. I'll look forward to helping you with your next home improvement.

More about Glamour Painting & Decorating

Our company provides quality interior and exterior painting services both house painting and commercial painting across Greater Vancouver BC. We also provide preparation services including pressure washing, drywall repair and wall paper removal.