Albion Mechanical Services Ltd

Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Albion Mechanical Services Ltd

Reviews for Albion Mechanical Services Ltd

Anthony  in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Excellent AC Service Call

I called Albion Mechanical requesting a same day AC service call and Gaetano and his team showed up within a few hours. He was very professional and competent, he was able to detect the problem with my non-functioning AC unit very quickly. Before he proceeded with the fix, he explained to me the exact problem and its cost as well. He was very honest about my options, since my AC unit is approaching the end of its life.

AC works wonderfully and just in time for the hot weather. Couldn't be happier with his service, we will be using Albion again when we replace our unit.

Highly recommended, wouldn't ever think to use another company.

Rohit from Mississauga
Rohit from Mississauga

Furnace purchase

Bought a York furnace from them 3 years back. And I've had them in for a service call 3 times in 3 years. They are prompt in responding, but I wouldn't advise buying a furnace from them anytime soon. The panels on our furnace are already rusting so I'm anticipating several more service calls. They didn't offer any remedy for the panels rusting, so I guess I'm high and dry on this one. Very high charges for service calls - $140/visit. You'd think a brand new furnace would last for at least 3 years before problems arise. Not recommending these chaps at all.