AA Clean Line Sewer & Drain

Drain Services
AA Clean Line Sewer & Drain

Reviews for AA Clean Line Sewer & Drain

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

came out quickly, good work

We have a kink in our sewer line which attracts tree roots. We usually have the line cleaned out about once a year, and have found AA clean comes out promptly, does a thorough job, and charges a reasonable price. We have used them for several years now.

w in Winnipeg
w in Winnipeg

sewer

thank you, technician, for coming soon after our call to your company
and doing a great job! And we appreciate the way you cleaned up afterwards. Everything, sewer-wise is running smoothly so we hope to not see you for a long time!

Clean clogged main drain

I hired this company to clear the main drain which was backing up into the basement. He had trouble getting his equipment into the house and spent about 20minutes running the machine while I was upstairs. He told me that the trap on my drain was obsolete and might need to be changed at a large expense. The drain worked for about a month and when it became clogged again my wife tried calling and was hung up on. When I called he said he had dropped the phone. After reading the other reviews I decided that I will call someone else

sewer clean out

I have used clean line services for my sewer clean out a number of times. I have been quite satisfied with their service. They have been polite and informative as to what they are doing and why. The last time I had a clean out was excellent. I was disappointed that they did not call me to let me know that they would be late. But the job was cone well and expediently. I would certainly have them come back when I need the line cleaned out.

Lucy Neil in Winnipeg
Lucy Neil in Winnipeg

Great Service

I just recently hired this company to do a quick plumbing fix. I was quite panicked because I had a huge party happening on the weekend. Other companies were uncharging me because it was the weekend. Clean Line was fast, reliable and affordable!

Deeds in Winnipeg
Deeds in Winnipeg

Sewer pipe

Had them come down to repair and drain the sewer line. Two guys came bc they won't do one guy for a crawl space. One started working while one ran to get parts, after 15 mins the one guy stopped working and waited for the other guy to see how much more had to be dug out. I asked the secretary on the phone and it was 180 per hr + 90 /hr for the second guy then 90/ hr every hour after that. They were here for three hours and either one guy worked other one Waited outside crawl space or the other one did! What the secretary didn't specify was it's 90/ hr extra an hour per guy and I had two. I asked for a quote before they started and the one guy told me about 500 bucks and I bed up paying over 1000 for one guy to work at a time! I will never call this company again or refer anyone to them. Over priced and they didn't even quote me properly before they were started

Ryan French from Winnipeg
Ryan French from Winnipeg

Blocked sewage - cleanout

Worst dealings I've ever had with a company. $900 + 10 hours of my own digging ($3,000 quote to fix problem) to have someone finally find the cleanout - should have been a $100 fix!! Very unprofessional management. Thank you to the last tech (Chris) for actually finding the problem.

Paul from Winnipeg
Paul from Winnipeg

Plumbing

I had to get a new bathroom sink installed. Great service and Great Price. The plumber was great! I will be using this company in the future. Best sewer company in the city.

Joseph Halyckyj from Winnipeg
Joseph Halyckyj from Winnipeg

Drain sewer

I recently had AA 1 Clean, come to my house because I had a back up sewer problem. I phoned to get a quote and told me it will be $160 to have the job done. I was not told that there will be any additional charge if it's over the 1 hour. There came in at 9:30am there didnt have a tarp to put down on the carpet,I ask why.The gentlemen said there's was dirty so I supplied my own. He came down with the Rigid tool which my son helped to bring downstair. He continue to use the Rigid tool on the main sewer line. He couldn't clean the lines after I ask if the line was long enough? He mention that he have to call is other work colleague for assist's. He came and helped out. He used plunger to clean the line out in less than 2 minutes the water rescind and that was it. I ask the gentleman how much do I own? $400 plus tax!!!! That I wasn't told that I would be charge $100 per hour to clean the drain!!! I believe I was ripped off. !!! I therefore will not be using this company again.!!!