Atex Flooring

40 Noake Cres Ajax ON L1T 3L5

Reviews for Atex Flooring

Kevin in Whitby
Kevin in Whitby

Tricky carpet install---Very Happy!

I had Mike's crew come and install carpeting on a few levels of stairs as well as a long hallway. We've used this company before to install laminate flooring and figured we would stick with a company we trust.

These guys are top notch in every way. Pricing, service and trouble shooting
these guys are simply awesome.

We had an issue where a previously and incorrectly installed flooring (not by Atex), caused a headache to install the carpet to laminate nosing. Mike had his crew cut back the laminate to make the nosing work! It was a skillful job not to chip up the floor and cause cracks but man they did great!

I recommend these guys for laminate and carpeting and whatever else they do! It's nice to have a flooring company that looks after their customers before their bottom line!

Thank you Atex Flooring!!

Marie Michaels from Clarington
Marie Michaels from Clarington
5 reviews Newcastle, ON

new carpet installation

I had Mike install carpet at my office a couple of years ago, and when it came time to sell my house I wanted to be able to show it well so propose the perfect and affordable solution. His installation staff were so polite and hardworking - rare to see in young adults these days. It was a great experience and he is and will remain my carpet "go to guy".

Andy
Andy
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Hardwood floor installation

We'd used Atex Flooring for a complete carpet install in our previous house, prior to putting it on the market. Mike was professional, knowledgeable, and the prices good. The result was excellent.

So in our new house we immediately called Mike, and installed a new basement carpet. Another great job. After that, we wanted a hardwood floor in our lounge - again, we called Mike. The floor wasn't easy - there was not just wood subfloor, but bricks extending from the fireplace. But his installer did a great job, and the room now has a beautiful hardwood floor.

Next time we need carpet or hardwood, it'll be Mike we call first.

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto
21 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Carpet Installation

My wife and I had some extremely tight deadlines and budget constraints for our flooring project (we just purchased a home and needed to have the floors redone before moving in - a 2 day window). Mike from Atex Flooring was amazing! From the moment we contacted him he was always quick to respond (via phone or email) and was extremely professional, knowledgable, and of course helpful. He helped pick out the best carpet flooring for our needs, provided an in-house quote the same day and even couriered us flooring samples when we couldnt get to the store in time. Top notch!

The installation was on time and on budget. Installers were friendly, professional, and easy to chat with. I couldn't ask for anything more!

I highly recommend Atex Flooring for anyones flooring needs. :)

More about Atex Flooring

Sales & installation of Carpet, Laminate Flooring, Hardwood Flooring, Vinyl Planks & Carpet Tiles. Servicing Durham Region, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Courtice, Bowmanville, Toronto & Surrounding areas.
Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Ajax?