Amerispec Inspection Service

Tom in Tecumseh
Tom in Tecumseh
3 reviews Windsor, ON

Energy Audit

I had an energy performed on the house by Amerispec as recommended by my window installer. They came and did a before and after energy audit and made several easy to do recommendations to improve the efficiency of our home. Once I had the windows installed and did most of the recommended items, Amerispec returned and did a final audit. The results allowed us to get a Government grant of $500.

My only regret is that I did not call them fast enough. I should have called them 2 years earlier before I had a new furnace installed and the grant would have been more.