Humane Wildlife Control

Casey from Waterdown
Casey from Waterdown
5 reviews Waterdown, ON

Bird nest in the attic

Just after acquiring our previous home from the builder, we had an issue with birds in the attic. Called Humane Wildlife Control. They did a good job. The area where the birds were was three stories up, and luckily they had brought a ladder that would reach. The birds had pecked out a gap that the builder had left in the roof. The guys closed it up with some heavy mesh, after removing a half a garbage bag of nest material, and 3 dead birds. Never had any problems after that point. I forwarded the bill to the builder, as it was their error that led to the problem, and they paid it!

Greg Brisco from Hamilton
Greg Brisco from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Squirrel Removal

Though the workmen that came were knowledgeable and friendly, I cannot recommend their services. I have no idea why they were voted #1 by the Hamilton Spectator readers for 2011. 2012, I suspect, might be different based on my experience. I was initially quoted $ 1500.00 (plus tax) for them to do the job. I felt that there was a lot of unnecessary recommendations (i.e. - screening the Stove fan exhaust, running the sides of the house with chicken wire, etc.) I settled with the bare minimum of $ 600. Put a one-way door on and cover the entrances after they have left. The squirrel(s) never left. They just continued chewing and making noise as if a dog was trapped inside the walls. As it turns out they missed a separate entrance, which they discovered after I called them back (they stated that it was new though the opinions of other professionals (later) stated that this was not the case). Needless to say they said it would cost much more than $ 3000 to fix the situation and that I was stuck with the problem as they knew I couldn't afford their pricing. I was out $ 600 and still had squirrels. A local company came and did twice the work (there were in fact 3 entrances/exits) for $ 300 and I no longer have the squirrels. When HWC was asked about their "guarantee"...they stated that would only apply if I purchased the $ 1500 initial recommendation (which didn't even note the 2nd or 3rd entrance). If they were a pizza place I suppose 30 minutes or free would only apply if you purchased their 10 item premium pizza and not something from the "prole" menu. Save your money. They didn't care about me and I doubt they'll care about you (unless your flush).

More about Humane Wildlife Control

Humane Wildlife Control is Canada's largest urban wildlife removal and exclusion company. The pioneer in humane wildlife removal for over 20 years. Humane removal and exclusion of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats and mice. Accreditied member of the BBB. Humane methods are endorsed by SPCA's across Canada. Guaranteed removal and ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Oakville?